• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t believe we may get B10 this year along with a book and obviously promo. Manifesting a 16 track album full of tell all bops

So excited for Tiny Dancer. Has it been confirmed if it's an old recording or if she recorded it this year?

9 minutes ago, Julián said:

So excited for Tiny Dancer. Has it been confirmed if it's an old recording or if she recorded it this year?

The first news that came out literally said that she recorded the song a few weeks ago.

Guys, if you have a look at her recent pictures where she has her mouth open, you can’t spot any teeth on the bottom. I’ve already read theories about how the meds they had her on might’ve done their job, but really, looking at all recent pictures, you really can’t spot anything - like compare to HIAM music video where you can even see her chewing gum!

54 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Nokia ringtone teas

4 hours ago, Julián said:

It was recorded July 19-20, per TMZ.

2 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

Guys, if you have a look at her recent pictures where she has her mouth open, you can’t spot any teeth on the bottom. I’ve already read theories about how the meds they had her on might’ve done their job, but really, looking at all recent pictures, you really can’t spot anything - like compare to HIAM music video where you can even see her chewing gum!

exist plenty of pictures and videos that shows her bottom teeth

On 7/31/2022 at 11:29 AM, Henry Torres said:

We literally have a very active forum about Britney called Exhale lol so that's probably why it's so inactive on ATRL 

lol are you telling me about exhale? Or did you just discover it yourself? 

Exhale hasn’t been a Britney forum since I left it back in 2015. But I guess

7 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

What is this :deadbanana4: 

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

They met at a mutual friend's dinner party...

awwww :heart:

I just know our girl was thinking “don’t touch me!!!” when he was hugging her from the back like that tho. :jonny5:

She posted the same red photo again as yesterday on Instagram... is it a HINT?

5 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

She posted the same red photo again as yesterday on Instagram... is it a HINT?

Omg you’re so right!! The way it’s lined up on her insta to be right on top of the other red box from yesterday,  it’s definitely going to be single related :falcon:

SHE S COMINGGGGGGGGGGG

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Omg you’re so right!! The way it’s lined up on her insta to be right on top of the other red box from yesterday,  it’s definitely going to be single related :falcon:

SHE S COMINGGGGGGGGGGG

I thought this but then thought it would have to be like 9 pics in a row or whatever to make a perfect square...like some people do, but theres too big of a gap in between for that so I don't think it's going to make a collage or whatever.... but I will just delude myself into thinking otherwise!

And she’s wearing red dresses in those videos :gaycat:

45 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I thought this but then thought it would have to be like 9 pics in a row or whatever to make a perfect square...like some people do, but theres too big of a gap in between for that so I don't think it's going to make a collage or whatever.... but I will just delude myself into thinking otherwise!

This is Britney! There is no logic! :jonny6:

43 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

And she’s wearing red dresses in those videos :gaycat:

Wait :jonny6:

If she really is recording a revenge album, then this whole project red thing she’s been posting about makes sense. It may be alluding to how she’s “seeing red” as in she’s angry as **** :jonny2: Really trying not to get my hopes up because I should know better than to fall for rumors, but it really seems like something big is coming. 

6 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

lol are you telling me about exhale? Or did you just discover it yourself? 

Exhale hasn’t been a Britney forum since I left it back in 2015. But I guess

gurl im like the most popular user on exhale rn :coffee2: it is britney forum for the most part lol like 90% 

:WAP:

Edited by Henry Torres

Hey guys, so it’s been confirmed it’s coming on the 19th, and yes, it’s a Tiny Dancer remix. 

The music app “genius” has it on their page.

It was produced by “watt”, idk who that is tho. 

This base is the absolute mustiest...uses febreeze gif.:lakitu:

Hold me Closer is SUCH a better song title. It's giving versatility hold it against me teas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.