Britney Spears

Anticipating

RCA really should be putting together a Blackout 15th anniversary re-release, but that would be too smart...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BreakinTheIce said:

RCA really should be putting together a Blackout 15th anniversary re-release, but that would be too smart...

I need Kiss you all over, state of grace and a few other tracks to be a part of it.

On August 1st Toxic should hit 800 mill

Or maybe few days before....We'll see.

The fumes will be iconic :WAP:

On 6/22/2022 at 2:01 AM, slw84 said:

I need Kiss you all over, state of grace and a few other tracks to be a part of it.

True. I need SOG in hq.

Random thought: I kinda wish Deep in my heart could be huge if released as a single, I will be there deserved to be a single too.

3 hours ago, Aiya said:

True. I need SOG in hq.

:heart:

her best performance 

Some of us are streaming Kill The Lights, to push it to 10m

yall welcome to help :smiley:

This is DISGUSTING.

I HOPE she gets HER NAME BACK! What the actual ****

Britney looks good on her honeymoon.

Dont know how true and what percentage voted

but cute

and this thread needs reviving a bit

Do yall believe that Britney is gonna perform at Sanremo Festival in Italy? :rip:

there were news talking about it and I think she even trended in Italy? :deadbanana2:

Okay Lisa needs to start stfu :fish2: stay out of business that doesn't have to do with you, jesus

Something weird I just spotted on BMI @BraveNewSeth. There's registered a song called "Way It Is Loving You" for Britney there, but I just searched its ISWC on ASCAP and it's the same for Thinkin' About You. I immediately suspected because TAY is missing now on BMI (it was there a month ago) and "Way It Is Loving You" has the same composers. Maybe just a bug?

Do Somethin' was removed as well.

Edit: just found out ISWC has its own page and got to search by Britney's IPI number there. Found this "Devil In Disguise" song which I didn't know about but seems it's in the known already :clown: Wondering if Britney recorded it if she's listed there.

44 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I'm nervous for tomorrow's court hearing

Oh! Thanks for reminding me. Rosie will destroy, I have faith!

Edited by Jeremiah

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Something weird I just spotted on BMI @BraveNewSeth. There's registered a song called "Way It Is Loving You" for Britney there, but I just searched its ISWC on ASCAP and it's the same for Thinkin' About You. I immediately suspected because TAY is missing now on BMI (it was there a month ago) and "Way It Is Loving You" has the same composers. Maybe just a bug?

Do Somethin' was removed as well.

Edit: just found out ISWC has its own page and got to search by Britney's IPI number there. Found this "Devil In Disguise" song which I didn't know about but seems it's in the known already :clown: Wondering if Britney recorded it if she's listed there.

Oh! Thanks for reminding me. Rosie will destroy, I have faith!

Huh, that is odd. It may be a glitch, but I know Britney has a ton of unreleased material with Eric Foster White from the BOMT era. Could be an unreleased song too possibly.

I remember that Devil In Disguise demo leaked around the same time as Michelle Bell’s Disguise My Love demo leaked. If those two songs are from the same sessions it’s possible Britney recorded both of them?

21 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Huh, that is odd. It may be a glitch, but I know Britney has a ton of unreleased material with Eric Foster White from the BOMT era. Could be an unreleased song too possibly.

I remember that Devil In Disguise demo leaked around the same time as Michelle Bell’s Disguise My Love demo leaked. If those two songs are from the same sessions it’s possible Britney recorded both of them?

Also "Way It Is Loving You" is nowhere a lyric from TAY, so hardly an alt title. So random, but cool if they slipped a song title by mistake, lol.

Well, the "Devil In Disguise" I found on ISWC has Britney as creator so I assume she recorded it. The song is registered on BMI with all same composers except Britney, but has a different ISWC number. I say that in theory (and hope) they're different versions (reference demo vs. Britney's with little changes by her), but that's not a given. I'd still say chances are positive she recorded them/they are Britney scraps.

Edited by Jeremiah

I've been revisiting Glory and fr Mood Ring was the best option for a lead, i love Make Me..., but Mood Ring is perfect and it could've even benefitted from the rent a rapper trend if they wanted it too.

1st Single Mood Ring

2nd Single Just Luv Me

3rd Single Make Me...

Would've been so cute 

crying-tears.gif

Make me is not single material

At the end of the tropical trend release Better ft G eazy lead

Just luv me 2nd

Change your mind 3rd

Do you wanna come over? or If i'm dancing since the 4th single would flop anyways.

7 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Make me is not single material

At the end of the tropical trend release Better ft G eazy lead

Just luv me 2nd

Change your mind 3rd

Do you wanna come over? or If i'm dancing since the 4th single would flop anyways.

Make me with a better video could’ve been top 10

britney is not a trend chaser. I’m glad she went with make me. It’s the s4u-like-lead single we deserved since after gimme more 

:katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.