Britney Spears

Anticipating

Just watched the toxic video... Is the guy in the bathroom scene her ex Kevin? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I was looking through Britney’s BMI page yesterday and there was a new song registered under her name called Square One. It’s written by the same people who did Lace And Leather, so I’m assuming it was produced by Dr Luke as well.

I know that has nothing to do with your post :deadbanana2: But I also know you like to keep up with Britney’s unreleased catalog and I thought you’d find it interesting if you hadn’t noticed it yet. 

:eek: Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah, with those names I think it's obvious a Circus outtake. I'd love to be excited about it but honestly the latest Frankie Storm demo pitch leaks aren't exactly noteworthy. But if it's registered and with Britney as performed, that confirms she recorded it? I'm adding it in my non-leaked unreleased tracks list

a3Pq6jJUjQbmoAwpDzw8gF.jpeg

7 hours ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Just watched the toxic video... Is the guy in the bathroom scene her ex Kevin? 

No, but you can find Kevin in the My Prerogative music video.

Is Cade Huston a good choice to be Britney’s new manager? Curious to see what he can do for her. 

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Is Cade Huston a good choice to be Britney’s new manager? Curious to see what he can do for her. 

I saw that on my timeline, but I don't know any further deets.... seems kind of odd to me tbh, but I also don't know his resume

42 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Probably not the most professional choice, but he is a young gay, and anything would be much better than her old outdated team.

FU8PR7XXwAI2TaC?format=jpg&name=large

She looks like so beautiful and like the legend she is in this photo, I love it :jonny5:

Nice to see the base actually doing numbers for once too, hope we can start posting in here more again :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Slave 4 U said:

She looks like so beautiful and like the legend she is in this photo, I love it :jonny5:

Nice to see the base actually doing numbers for once too, hope we can start posting in here more again :heart2:

This dress is so Britney tbh. 

Mixing business and friendship can be a dangerous road but I hope it works out for them him being her manager

He’s been her “agent” whatever that means for a while

posted already

Edited by Rev8

3 hours ago, Slave 4 U said:

She is gorgeous ! 

Huntees let me see what y’all think about this.. I’m not saying that she’s a liar or faked what she said but isn’t it weird Britney and fe haven’t reunited yet?? I was wondering… yeah fe might love Britney but she’s also very close and have always been close on Lynn. I don’t doubt her love for Britney she seems genuine. But I believe she’s still also BFFs with Lynn. What do y’all think about that? I feel like it Britney really wanted to talk to her she would’ve already. 

Fe is a mystery currently that I feel like no one can figure out yet. In due time.

the memes that have come from this have been hilarious tbh omg 

6 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Fe is a mystery currently that I feel like no one can figure out yet. In due time.

the memes that have come from this have been hilarious tbh omg 

Not including the LGBTQ edit is homophobic

also

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Also, the Virality of that wedding..

It's giving legendary.

14 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Huntees let me see what y’all think about this.. I’m not saying that she’s a liar or faked what she said but isn’t it weird Britney and fe haven’t reunited yet?? I was wondering… yeah fe might love Britney but she’s also very close and have always been close on Lynn. I don’t doubt her love for Britney she seems genuine. But I believe she’s still also BFFs with Lynn. What do y’all think about that? I feel like it Britney really wanted to talk to her she would’ve already. 

I think Fe genuinely loves her but maybe for Britney she's a part of her past she doesn't care to revisit (I don't think her involvement with the documentaries helped either). 

14 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I think Fe genuinely loves her but maybe for Britney she's a part of her past she doesn't care to revisit (I don't think her involvement with the documentaries helped either). 

Yeah that could be it. Plus again even if she loves Britney she’s close to Lynn. 

4 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Also, the Virality of that wedding..

she is the momenT 

certain members must be FUMING

especially that the banner for the wedding here isn’t removable like a certain possible album banner 

Does anyone remember this one?

:lmao:

55 minutes ago, Chris said:

Does anyone remember this one?

:lmao:

I love Soda Pop. 

The randomness of it being included on the Pokémon the first movie soundtrack, makes it even better. :laugh:

19 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I love Soda Pop. 

The randomness of it being included on the Pokémon the first movie soundtrack, makes it even better. :laugh:

This made the song a classic in my book 

FOCK

oh bb bb how was I suppose to know…..

that something wasn’t right here

8d4f1aa003ff6fb0a7b6039945098476.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.