• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Gosh this dragged on movie premiere is so annoying... :toofunny3:

For some people it's been weeks since the movie came out and others are just watching it for the first time. It's anticlimatic for the latecomers (who've been spoiled left and right) and boring for the others who are just waiting for the VOD/live album...

Edited by Tangane
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

This era will last longer than the actual Renaissance

:clack:

time to bring back your "how many hive died since the visuals were announced" post

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

It didn't get away. This was going to be the lead single but radio won't play it so she released "Drunk in Love" (urban) and "XO" (pop) instead. The world was different in 2013-14 and radio still had a lot of weight.

my issue is with Pretty Hurts being selected but not Blow? i woulda been cool with Mine being a single too but radio would chopped that down

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So is she in NYC for business, I assume?

meeting with streaming execs to close a deal on the distribution of the Renaissance Visuals :jonny5:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

meeting with streaming execs to close a deal on the distribution of the Renaissance Visuals :jonny5:

I hope/wish! Lately I’ve been thinking about all of the leaks from that one “source”(?) ABTL or ATBLInsider, whatever, when they mentioned a tour/documentary movie would be released late 2023 with visuals to follow after. No one even assumed she’d release this type of movie and they were correct all the way back in late 2022. So, here’s to hoping the early new year will bring RENAISSANCE visuals so we can quickly move away from this fumbled era!

Grinch Smile GIF

Manifesting another Friday doesn’t pass without RENAISSANCE LIVE ALBUM 

Little Women Atlanta Workout GIF by TV One

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

So is she in NYC for business, I assume?

Or they're doing Christmas with Jay's family.

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

time to bring back your "how many hive died since the visuals were announced" post

I played a random Renaissance review from when the album came out last night and the man mentioned how his wife is 9 months pregnant. Which means that baby is about to celebrate itss second Christmas and we still have no music videos. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

I hope/wish! Lately I’ve been thinking about all of the leaks from that one “source”(?) ABTL or ATBLInsider, whatever, when they mentioned a tour/documentary movie would be released late 2023 with visuals to follow after. No one even assumed she’d release this type of movie and they were correct all the way back in late 2022. So, here’s to hoping the early new year will bring RENAISSANCE visuals so we can quickly move away from this fumbled era!

Grinch Smile GIF

They know absolutely NOTHING.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Draper. said:

They know absolutely NOTHING.

They were right about the tour film and its timing js.. and they said that back in 2022. Obviously taking anything they say with a grain of salt but STILL :cries:

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

Lemme find my passport and look in the couch for some spare change :sleigh:

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

They were right about the tour film and its timing js.. and they said that back in 2022. Obviously taking anything they say with a grain of salt but STILL :cries:

They share any rumor the see, so that could come from any other source. But tbh I don’t think Bey knew she would release a film on that date because there was no deal about it back then and that’s also AMC’s call. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mar said:

That surprise is gonna SURPRISE

The surprise is going to be the tour film premiering in Bahamas and Bermuda :foxaylove22:

• Haha 5

A surprise after the movie is both enticing and nerve-wracking. All those hyped up Brazilians sitting there waiting for it to be over :skull:

• Haha 1

Just saw the video of Yvette and the team talking before the movie in Brazil and she said:

"Even though the movie is coming out late here in Brazil, this is not the end. It's actually coming at the right time for Brazil"

What the hell does that mean? If the Brazil dates are not announced at the end of this first screening as the surprise they promised, then i hope they choke on acarajé.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

A surprise after the movie is both enticing and nerve-wracking. All those hyped up Brazilians sitting there waiting for it to be over :skull:

They won't even pay attention to the movie now :skull:. Some are so passionate they might think Beyoncé is hiding behind the screen waiting for the movie to end to show up :psyduck:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.