Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I just hope she doesn’t ignore the media on her red carpet event. 
We need Gaga to show up. She isn’t doing anything 

I wouldn’t survive a photo of her and Beak right now :jonny3:

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

There could be a red carpet, I don’t see why not given the dress code.

But I honestly won’t be surprised if all of the details of the venue are private to avoid protests and clashes over the drama FAKE Hive created with all of the nonsense about where her movie is showing. :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Cé Noir has free shipping for Black Friday:rip: I might actually get it now lmaooo. It’s crazy she’s normally charging $20 for shipping in 2023 :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

GMA literally said "roll out the red carpet for premiere day" this morning, there’s obviously one 

the thing is there is indeed a premiere....GMA does not know if there will be a carpet or not. That is up to beyonce

9 minutes ago, V$. said:

Hide contents

FNOMSEUXsAIxOWY.jpg

Of course it’s invite only, it’s certainly not open to the public? Doesnt meant there won’t be photography or press involved 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Devin said:

BREAKING NEWS: Beyoncé debuts ‘Renaissance Institution’

Just after announcing the Renaissance Film, Beyoncé (41) takes on new venture “Renaissance Institution” a psych ward to assist bootlickers and Hive who haven’t touched grass in a while. The CUFF IT singer noticed this issue during her 56-trek world(?) tour when fans shown frustrations during the album cycle.  

spacer.png

everytime i see this hotel chain :ahh:

my uni has a renaissance studies programme but it's about the actual renaissance 

Edited by DUA LIPA
  • Like 1

Y’all really don’t know what a premiere is :deadbanana4:

It’s indeed a private event with celebrities and press. Bey will show up and mingle. Then she’ll probably do a speech to introduce the film. Then people including critics will watch and post their reviews immediately after. 
Stop believing random Hive accounts on twitter. 
The guest list will determine how big of an event it will be. The goal is to get people talking. This isn’t one of her private parties

53 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Y’all really don’t know what a premiere is :deadbanana4:

It’s indeed a private event with celebrities and press. Bey will show up and mingle. Then she’ll probably do a speech to introduce the film. Then people including critics will watch and post their reviews immediately after. 
Stop believing random Hive accounts on twitter. 
The guest list will determine how big of an event it will be. The goal is to get people talking. This isn’t one of her private parties

film premieres are often accessible to the public (i went to the a star is born premiere in venice for example) but this doesn't seem to be one of them because it is its own event and not tied to anything bigger like a festival.

18 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

film premieres are often accessible to the public (i went to the a star is born premiere in venice for example) but this doesn't seem to be one of them because it is its own event and not tied to anything bigger like a festival.

There’s usually an area for fans to get tickets and attend especially for big Marvel movies. But Parkwood seem to have invited fans to be part of the premiere. They will be inside 

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

she’s probably still at home in that musty hoodie

:suburban:

When she doesn’t show up and kiss ass hive start writing dissertations on how much of a power move that is

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

When she doesn’t show up and kiss ass hive start writing dissertations on how much of a power move that is

they way theyre gonna quote this IF she shows up thinking they got one over on us like hello we laugh if she stays home, we queen out if she shows up

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

they way theyre gonna quote this IF she shows up thinking they got one over on us like hello we laugh if she stays home, we queen out if she shows up

I’m only perched to see the dancers Carlos and Rob :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

"beyonce is the only person who doesnt even have to show up to her own premiere. that's legend status"

moo.png

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I guarantee the Kardashians will be there

Kylie and Kim will be the alleged Hive members in question invited.

Edited by Machete
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Machete said:

Kylie and Kim will be the alleged Hive members in question invited.

Girl, you can't forget Kris, she attended about every show.  Ms. Tyla Perry will be there, too

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.