• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lets be real:

A BLACK woman having most award wins is a big No No to many people. They'll do anything to make sure that WHITE woman is on top

the second she stops asskissing the scammys they’ll stop giving her their pity awards too and will hand them to her instead, you can bet on that 

hope she backpedals from focusing on the scammys to sales :heart:

14 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Beyoncé when asked if she planned anything fun for her fans over the next years

Reveal hidden contents

source.gif

LOL! She’s on my presence is a present energy. But we don’t even get the presence. :gaycat6:

source.gif

Also, peep how artists are now doing the “won’t announce they are attending and let rumors fly until last minute and pop up on the red carpet” like Bey used to.  :cupid:

38 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

And I doubt she will get nominated for the visual mess for an album from two years ago at that point. Plus I no longer believe act II is happening. There’s a lot of records that will be broken not just vmas really soon. She won’t hold on for to much longer. Took decades for someone to beat the Grammy record, Bey won’t have that for that long. 

I have so much to say about an agenda but no one is ready for the truth.

source.gif

I edited my previous post. To scorpiosgrooves point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

LOL! She’s on my presence is a present energy. But we don’t even get the presence. :gaycat6:

source.gif

Also, peep how artists are now doing the “won’t announce they are attending and let rumors fly until last minute and pop up on the red carpet” like Bey used to.  :cupid:

+ notice how that same artist pulls Beyoncé’s "i’m attending but not performing, wanna see me sing ? pay my concert ticket" stick but they still wanna make us believe Beyoncé’s the unoriginal copycat :bibliahh:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

hope she backpedals from focusing on the scammys to sales :heart:

if focusing on them would at least pay off a little it wouldn’t be that bad but the fact they just have her sitting there, looking foolish each year is so :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

She won’t hold on for to much longer. Took decades for someone to beat the Grammy record, Bey won’t have that for that long. 

yeah that most awarded grammy winner title will be gone in like 5 years max at this rate… but thank god she’s out here promoting Ivy Park lol

It’s crazy to think she risked her life and dangled onto the VMA stage like this just to be a no show “artist of the year” nominee who had more A listers at her concert last week than the VMAs had in 2023 :rip: 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Why are we again comparing Bey to that girl? Who cares what she does? Yes, she visibly cares about sales, numbers and awards; but she’s not releasing at Bey’s level of quality. And that comes first, otherwise you would already be in that base. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Draper. said:

but she’s not releasing at Bey’s level of quality.

she doesn’t, but we’re clearly in the minority thinking that :rip:

• Like 3

Don't be mad at Taylor that she's still playing the game and Bey isn't :rip: 

Her records are going to fall by the wayside because she's isolated herself from the industry and world at large. It doesn't reduce her talent or her accomplishments by any means, but in literally any industry networking and being present is a huge factor in recognition and success.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

When she thinks this is real and shares it to her website, "What a beautiful tribute. Puff, you continue to inspire me. All my love and respect, B"

source.gif

• Haha 4

I still think the VMA's are beneath her, she's aged out of that demographic. Women like Taylor and Nicki, despite being mega stars, still have very young fanbases.

I feel like most Beyoncé fans are grown now.

I'm 27 with a full time corporate job, 401k and car note. I'm a cat dad too. When I watched the VMA's it was live on TV, and even then I was mostly checking for my faves. I'm not tuning into a livestream on my mobile phone for the likes of Olivia Rodrigo, And whoever the hell else was there.

I'm still shocked many A-listers showed up, last year at the VMA's I feel like I knew 20% of people there.

• Like 4

I also don't see Beyoncé herself being excited for the damn VMA's.

I mean back when she first started showing up she was there on the carpet watching Janeg Jackson roll up, sitting in the audience to watch Madonna with Britney and Xtina of MJ with NSYNC. Eminem and his multiple clones for Real Slim shady, Diana Ross and Lil Kim's pasties, and so much more.

Today she'll literally sit in the audience forcing a smile on her face while turning around to ask Blue who the hell this artist is the kids are screaming over.

Let's not forget Beyoncé is FORTY-TWO, she don't know half these folks, especially considering how a-social she is :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I'm 27 with a full time corporate job, 401k and car note. I'm a cat dad too.

do you need one more pvssy in your house? :gaycat:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

do you need one more pvssy in your house? :gaycat:

Unless you plan of kidnapping Mrs. Carter and delivering her to me so I can show her how to properly execute an era.

I'm afraid I'm more of a D guy my fellow Oklahomo.

source.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Unless you plan of kidnapping Mrs. Carter and delivering her to me so I can show her how to properly execute an era.

source.gif

the B in Beyoncé actually stands for “base full of bottoms”

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

source.gif

Why is it surprising to me that you're from Oklahoma :rip:

vma’s are beneath her, grammys are beneath her, performing is beneath her, social media’s beneath her, music videos are beneath her, album promo is beneath her, other continents are beneath her like what ISN’T beneath her other than money from dubious sources ? 

source.gif

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Why is it surprising to me that you're from Oklahoma :rip:

Oklahoma CITY.

I don't claim the rest of this backwards ass state. 

Every other weekend I'm in Dallas though so sometimes I just tell folks I'm from Texas.

source.gif

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I still think the VMA's are beneath her, she's aged out of that demographic. Women like Taylor and Nicki, despite being mega stars, still have very young fanbases.

I feel like most Beyoncé fans are grown now.

I'm 27 with a full time corporate job, 401k and car note. I'm a cat dad too. When I watched the VMA's it was live on TV, and even then I was mostly checking for my faves. I'm not tuning into a livestream on my mobile phone for the likes of Olivia Rodrigo, And whoever the hell else was there.

I'm still shocked many A-listers showed up, last year at the VMA's I feel like I knew 20% of people there.

This is it, she's a legend now and those slots are for new faces. Taylor is around her Lemonade era (career wise) so she is in the midst of it all AS SHE SHOULD BE. Madonna/Michael/Janet also all stopped attending at some point because it made sense to make room for Bey/Brit/Justin/X/Eminem etc.

This is how it works, we just are lucky enough to literally watch Beyonce transition in real time and it feels amazing tbh.

BTW, I'm 33, PHD candidate, car paid off, and looking for a condo. This was my first tour because I can finally afford it and I've been a fan since 1999. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

28 in two days but 90 on the inside, I dint go to no collidge got no degree, broke, walk to work, live with parents, but I have fine taste and I'm hung so

source.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the B in Beyoncé actually stands for “base full of bottoms”

spacer.png

I mostly top actually.

I started off my career bottoming, but she wasn't quite doing it for me.

source.gif

On a serious note though, most Beyoncé fans I know are tops but OKC is full of tops for whatever reason. 

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.