Beyoncé

Kisuke

17 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

her birthday is exactly a week from today. if you were to attend her secret party, what gift would you bring her?
(please give shady answers)

spacer.png

a used douche

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Great gowns beautiful gowns, but I’ve had enough. Give me new music Hag! 

I would had stanned Rihanna if I wanted to stan a fashionista! 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

her birthday is exactly a week from today. if you were to attend her secret party, what gift would you bring her?

spacer.png

Hamburger Helper

jFrXZ7o_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by mons†er
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I love the miniskirt because I also enjoy a p*ssy out look when I go dancing with the gworls :WAP:

you know what... :lmao:

Ugh, flashbacks of last year, where we were all expecting the visuals on her bday :rip:

25 minutes ago, bijonse said:

That snakeskin bey costume

Which one?

40 minutes ago, Triton said:

Hat else are we going to rank? Wigs? Set lists? Appearances? 

let’s rank the times she fell down some stairs 

• Haha 3

This is the first time in a year a have a feeling that she's cooking something

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

What gives you that idea? Outfits?

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

a birthday card with a collage of Kelis, Rachel Roy and Keri Hilson standing inside the elevator

• Haha 1

Let's have a discussion why BEYONCE and Lemonade are her two best albums.

:coffee2:

Beyoncé wears a custom Ivy Park x Adidas pink dress for her tour stop in Amsterdam while on her Rena...

The way everyone turned their back on this look after the other outfits came out.

:shakeno:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

Let's have a discussion why RENAISSANCE and Homecoming are her two best albums.

:coffee2:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

What gives you that idea? Outfits?

yes :hoetenks: There are those wires all over her clothes and there's been a lot of red at the last show. It doesn't mean that she'll release something, but at least she has some idea and she's chosen the outfits that go along with it

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way this ended my theory :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

yes :hoetenks: There are those wires all over her clothes and there's been a lot of red at the last show. It doesn't mean that she'll release something, but at least she has some idea and she's chosen the outfits that go along with it

the way this ended my theory :gaycat7:

Ok so wires and red color… what does that mean? I am so confused :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Omg can Bey please give us something to talk about. It’s always the same circular conversations. :gaycat6:

At least its positive, or so they say...

2M2mG0J.gif

• Haha 4

Is she really not going to expand the tour beyond the original dates? I know there are some insiders in here who sometimes have tea, please share your knowledge if possible :dancehall3:

14 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Is she really not going to expand the tour beyond the original dates? I know there are some insiders in here who sometimes have tea, please share your knowledge if possible :dancehall3:

I'm purely speculating but I think if she extends the tour it won't be RWT, it will be catered to ACT 2 or whatever comes next. 

Realistically, she's going to take some time off after finishing the US leg of RWT for family time...Although, with RWT she announced the dates only like 3 months before the start of the EU leg, so we could be in for a surprise next year if she was going to announce Oceania/Asia/South America. There were lots of articles earlier this year about Australia being added to the tour and then all of that seemed to disappear :gaycat6: 

I find it hard to believe she's gonna do another 1-2 months of touring anytime soon , but I hope I'm wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Flanders said:

I’m pretty sure an insider, Mercurio, has already said it’s not happening. Fans are in denial.

I’m just waiting to see if we get visuals or not so i can hang it up for the next three years. 

Edited by sillycilla

8 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

I'm purely speculating but I think if she extends the tour it won't be RWT, it will be catered to ACT 2 or whatever comes next. 

Realistically, she's going to take some time off after finishing the US leg of RWT for family time...Although, with RWT she announced the dates only like 3 months before the start of the EU leg, so we could be in for a surprise next year if she was going to announce Oceania/Asia/South America. There were lots of articles earlier this year about Australia being added to the tour and then all of that seemed to disappear :gaycat6: 

I find it hard to believe she's gonna do another 1-2 months of touring anytime soon , but I hope I'm wrong. 

In the context of the visuals how would an act II album work? Would that mean no visuals for Ren or will she releases visuals the same time she announces a new album? It just doesn’t make sense to me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.