Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

I really want the BMS video, but I think if it ain’t here it’s for a reason. It’s not out because something was delayed. Beyoncé had two plus years to prepare for this moment. Everything is intentional. I’ve accepted that and I’m ready to experience this era as she intended.

We’ll be fine on the charts. We already top 10 on the Hot 100, and around the world. You don’t know what you don’t know. No one should be stressed about any particular stat. More is coming and we all know that.

i don't think its delayed. i think everything is going according to what they planned. 

trust if the video was ****** up, bey wouldn't be frailly being lowered into a chair for her last days on earth (according to atrl user jane), she'd be working on it 

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I’m crying, how do you even-

Gwuf.gif

maybe she's wasted. 

9a362b6e710f8296abc8eca267459b29.jpg

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

i don't think its delayed. i think everything is going according to what they planned. 

trust if the video was ****** up, bey wouldn't be frailly being lowered into a chair for her last days on earth (according to atrl user jane), she'd be working on it 

:skull:

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

So if she was to release the video anytime this week, what was the plan? The best scenario would have been the day the single dropped. 

We have reached the pregnancy rumors level of meltdown :bibliahh:

just be like me and expect the video on July 29 :beach:

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

It definitely is not delayed. Not sure if I typed that the way I meant it to read.

It may not bey here when you want it, but she’s always ON TIME!

praise-god-clap.gif

Jay probably gave her that curve too much, she’s still recovering! You won’t break my holeeeee!

36 minutes ago, jane said:

That video was interesting. She sat down like she was pregnant and Jay Z kinda came in to help her settle in. What's going on here? and bodyguards posted in their spot to make sure people dont go to them? Did this woman just start an era while pregnant perhaps? I will lose my mind. That would explain so much...

But i do agree that I found the amount of bodyguards with them absolutely insane. This is supposed to be a private party in The Hamptons. I cant imagine having a fun time with 5 bodyguards around you :deadbanana4:

not even the mafia boss have this many bodyguards at private parties :rip:

4 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

So if she was to release the video anytime this week, what was the plan? The best scenario would have been the day the single dropped. 

Facts!

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

I guess. 

I'm no sycophant and gleefully drag Bey when she deserves it, but the song is doing better than any song she's released since the FIRST obama admin. if the video had come out day of, the thinkpieces and articles and discourse would've been huge then died off.

then what? everyone would be begging for an album film trailer or a second buzz single and video. i trust them... for now

I don’t know what’s been going on in this thread, but I have released the anger, released my mind, released the expectation and I’m enjoying the success of the song. Looking at where the wins are, and the wins are strong! Hype everywhere. GP stanning and getting their life to the song all over the world. It’s all over Social Media, it’s all over the charts. All is well. We know the visual is coming. I have a strong sense that regardless of when it comes we will all collectively look back and laugh at these meltdowns cause it will all make sense then. Hillary Clinton Win GIF by Leroy Patterson

Edited by Space&Time

3 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Jay probably gave her that curve too much, she’s still recovering! You won’t break my holeeeee!

He has been pounding her extra hard to secure some Tidal exclusives for his secret lover Jack. Him and his demonic dick are the bane of the Hive

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

But i do agree that I found the amount of bodyguards with them absolutely insane. This is supposed to be a private party in The Hamptons. I cant imagine having a fun time with 5 bodyguards around you :deadbanana4:

not even the mafia boss have this many bodyguards at private parties :rip:

bey, jay and their kids probably face security threats akin to that of the the First Family. The only way they CAN have fun is with a security presence like that. 

I recently saw a huge celeb at a party I was at and even though he's been culturally irrelevant for years he was surrounded by bodyguards. Its more about money than it is celebrity.

2 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Bey said no ma'am to this again

Gwuf.gif

:ahh:

I’m really excited to see what the box sets will look like:duca: I wonder if the packaging will have a similar theme to the album kind of like what she does for her Ivy park boxes? Imagine the package looking like a disco ball or something holographic:duca:

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m really excited to see what the box sets will look like:duca: I wonder if the packaging will have a similar theme to the album kind of like what she does for her Ivy park boxes? Imagine the package looking like a disco ball or something holographic:duca:

I really hope the packing is something you want to preserve like the celebrity ivy park boxes. if I rip open the shipping package and see a boring black box i'm gonna scream

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The boxes will have a unique design, most likely related to the album. I feel like the boxes themselves will be the real prize. It’s going to be something like those unique makeup boxes Youtubers sell. 
The content of the box isn’t groundbreaking (a tshirt + the album)

We are basically getting a very nice box and a Beyoncé tshirt for $25. It’s a steal honestly. Beyoncé, da generous queen :heart:

Remember her publicist said we were getting a real roll-out plan. I’m still convinced we will be surprised soon.

Spoiler

Regardless of it being properly planned or made of scarcity :eli: 

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I recently saw a huge celeb at a party I was at and even though he's been culturally irrelevant for years he was surrounded by bodyguards. Its more about money than it is celebrity.

Oop spill I’m perched

Gwuf.gif

21 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Me too! I can’t wait for that.

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Oop spill I’m perched

Gwuf.gif

Basketball legend is all I will say 

Gwuf.gif

Clearly something is going on behind the scenes

The messy 'placeholder' cover was just :rip: Very unprofessional, even indie artists have their covers uploaded on time

No video is inexcusable especially considering it's Beyonce for whom half the fun is the visuals

4 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Clearly something is going on behind the scenes

The messy 'placeholder' cover was just :rip: Very unprofessional, even indie artists have their covers uploaded on time

No video is inexcusable especially considering it's Beyonce for whom half the fun is the visuals

I thought the placeholder cover was just to hide the video visuals... then they changed it and I figured it meant the video was coming.

Truthfully, I think at its heart Parkwood is a small business operating on a worldwide scale. The CEO is Bey and she is stretched too thin so things fall between the cracks and the team has to struggle to keep up without overstepping their bounds.

It all works out in the end though.

Not me waking up, seeing 10 new pages in the base only to find out u completely lost it :rip:

We are getting 15 new songs in less than a month. Be happy!

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.