• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can she close her insta comments already like the blonde coward did cause… :suburban:

With "she" you mean Yvette, right?

:suburban:

48 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can she close her insta comments already like the blonde coward did cause… :suburban:

You already know she doesn't care :lmao:

40 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

With "she" you mean Yvette, right?

:suburban:

not really :suburban:

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

You already know she doesn't care :lmao:

she should cause it's getting embarrassing :suburban:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not really :suburban:

she should cause it's getting embarrassing :suburban:

I think she's a masochist :rip:

So I got banned for two weeks (my first offense!) because I posted a tweet with an AI video of Taylor singing Freedom when she endorsed Kamala. Didn't know that was a rule, but I'm sure I wouldn't have been banned if I didn't do it in a Taylor thread because ~ATRL.

So um did everyone here drag Janet appropriately for her years of shading Bey and new status as a true dummy?

XshUK76.gif

1 minute ago, Red Velvet said:

In all seriousness i hope she gets extra security because the crazies are getting riled up by those viral conspiracy theories 

I wonder if celebrities really self protect and abstain from all online activity for peace of mind because if i was her i would SO be suing a lot of people right now (the content creators).

43 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

So I got banned for two weeks (my first offense!) because I posted a tweet with an AI video of Taylor singing Freedom when she endorsed Kamala. Didn't know that was a rule, but I'm sure I wouldn't have been banned if I didn't do it in a Taylor thread because ~ATRL.

So um did everyone here drag Janet appropriately for her years of shading Bey and new status as a true dummy?

XshUK76.gif

Janet has never shaded Beyoncé, it has always been love. Especially since Michael is one of Beyoncé's idols. Beyoncé has dressed up as Janet, did an ESSENCE cover and spread with her and MJB and even paid tribute to her at her MTV Icon Ceremony. She LOVES The Jacksons no matter what anyone says. 

Randy just be telling Janet anything, and she goes along with it. I like to believe Janet has PTSD after the SB and the resurgence of the incident so she doesn't browse the web or read any articles. 

I would be here for Beyoncé sampling a Janet Jackson though. :duca: I wish she would have sampled 'Together Again' for RENAISSANCE but I'll take her using anything from TVR or janet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and where the hell is yvette ?? you got work to do you lazy useless hag 

XshUK76.gif

Yvette should've gotten her ass whooped when she trolled us and let us believe the Cowboy Lady was going to be at the debate. 

lhalesl.gif

1 hour ago, tachiwaka said:

XshUK76.gif

No one talked about it in here. I was about to but it seemed off topic. Lots of people are making excuses and blaming her brother as seen above as if she isn't a grown woman with Google and a phone. The same crowd the drags Beyoncé fans for "worshipping" turned around and did the same thing for Janet or even agreed with Janet to drag Kamala.

Normally silence works with Beyoncé scandals but she may need to start suing these bloggers and tiktokers. I'm not sure how well a statement would be received. People will see it as a sign of guilt. I'm so exhausted maybe we need to stan someone else or tune social media out all together. 

Social media has truly exposed how dumb a vast majority of people are. How quick people are to believe everything they read no matter the source. How quick people are to hop on a hate train cause they're bothered by someone's popularity. How anti black everyone is including other black folks. This is why I deleted social media. I'll like someone in person but then I see their crazed opinions and block them out of my life. I don't need that negative energy on my feed. 

But I kinda said something like this would happen eventually. She's done a great job at avoiding most of Hollyweird and keeping her circle locked tight. Unfortunately her husband associates with the worst of the worst and she takes the downfall with him every time. Ugh rappers ruin everything. Beyoncé cancellation = no more stadium tours. At best we'll get a few old songs recorded in 2013 to be released as "new" while she's in her jail cell. 

Edited by Fleahive

30 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Yvette should've gotten her ass whooped when she trolled us and let us believe the Cowboy Lady was going to be at the debate. 

lhalesl.gif

she should get her ass whooped for tuesday, friday, tuesday alone 

lhalesl.gif

• Like 3

This is the same woman people accused of being possessed by a demon and being part of the Adrenachrome thing. Y'all need to relax :rip: 

This situation IS bad -- I have a hard time believing she and Jay didn't know anything. But I don't think they knew the extent. Either way, they aren't going to get canceled because even if you take the morality out of it, neither one of them would risk their careers or family to be present for those parties. They probably knew when it was time to head for the exit.

43 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

But I kinda said something like this would happen eventually. She's done a great job at avoiding most of Hollyweird and keeping her circle locked tight. Unfortunately her husband associates with the worst of the worst and she takes the downfall with him every time. Ugh rappers ruin everything. Beyoncé cancellation = no more stadium tours. At best we'll get a few old songs recorded in 2013 to be released as "new" while she's in her jail cell. 

god shut up already :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is the same woman people accused of being possessed by a demon and being part of the Adrenachrome thing. Y'all need to relax :rip: 

This situation IS bad -- I have a hard time believing she and Jay didn't know anything. But I don't think they knew the extent. Either way, they aren't going to get canceled because even if you take the morality out of it, neither one of them would risk their careers or family to be present for those parties. They probably knew when it was time to head for the exit.

I don't think every party where Diddy was present sh*t was happening. If so, the entire industry knew because everybody joined one of his parties at time in their life :skull:

This situation is extremelly infuriating because people now see an opportunity to take her down. You mix that with the fact that people on tik tok and social media in general are mostly STUPID AND DUMB and you got yourself a rumour that turns into reality in these people's mind.

The best thing right now would be suing some of those creators on Tik Tok that started it. I truly hope they're working on that right now.

Edited by Rafael

Just now, Rafael said:

I don't think every party where Diddy was present sh*t was happening.

Oh I don't think that either! I still have a hard time believing some of them didn't devolve into that, but I think he was also smart enough not to invite them to stay for that. Bey would literally never and Jay would probably kill him for even asking her. 

That said, this seems like it was an open secret. Everyone was fine to turn a blind eye and not think too much about it. Does that make them guilty? Not at all. Is it disappointing? A little bit. But I think for a long time the way to survive in Hollywood was to keep your head down and not ask too many questions. 

Hell, that's outside of Hollywood too. We're just now breaking free from those old paradigms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

god shut up already :rip:

Mind your business Oprah hater. I didn't have beef with you idk why you keep coming for me. This is a very real situation that can ruin her career. You clearly enjoy her music and tours as much as I do. An abrupt end of career is worth commentating about amongst other fans that spend too much time on this forum gossiping about what's next. We will all have to actually touch grass and spend the rest of our life without Beyoncé and that is depressing. As much as everyone jokes about being bored by her lately her disappearance will affect us all. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.