• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Got a new pair of airpods max today and played Virgo's Groove first. PHEW the career OPUS that this is :worship2: I have never listened to music like this before, what a great experience

I've been using normal airpods since forever, boy I was missing out

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Got a new pair of airpods max today and played Virgo's Groove first. PHEW the career OPUS that this is :worship2: I have never listened to music like this before, what a great experience

I love my apple maxs... now if only we had cowboy carter in dolby atmos. You're listening on apple music, right?

4 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I love my apple maxs... now if only we had cowboy carter in dolby atmos. You're listening on apple music, right?

I'm not subscribed, but I have the digital copy from iTunes so I guess yes?

Or is dolby atmos only available in Apple music? I think I got a free 3 month trial from this 3rd party partner store I bought them from so let me activate it. 

3 hours ago, Santhosh said:

Stop writing essays 

god damn it :toofunny2:

btw where is @Kristie Kuwa ?

Shes there, but I want to give Cbreezy and Swissman some room to praise every little thing Bey does. Let there be light so I can cast my shadow again

:suburban:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

now wait till you get a good pair of headphones :suburban:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

now wait till you get a good pair of headphones :suburban:

I mean I've looked into other options but god it is hard to find other brands that make good products that also focus on design, build quality and aesthetics. And not just in headsets but most other electronic stuff. The market is full of things that have all the cool specs on paper but come in some nasty looking plastics. 

Legit ordered and returned 3 external monitors last year until I finally gave in and just bought the damn studio display. Nothing else looked anywhere as good and felt as pleasurable to use. I wasn't gonna go through all that with the headphones again so just airpods max directly after some consideration.

And given the convenience of how well they work with all my other Apple devices I'm willing to sacrifice the marginal difference in sound quality. So these will stay for a while.

Playing Naughty Girl right now and it's never sounded better :gaycatina1:

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I mean I've looked into other options but god it is hard to find other brands that make good products that also focus on design, build quality and aesthetics. And not just in headsets but most other electronic stuff. The market is full of things that have all the cool specs on paper but come in some nasty looking plastics. 

Legit ordered and returned 3 external monitors last year until I finally gave in and just bought the damn studio display. Nothing else looked anywhere as good and felt as pleasurable to use. I wasn't gonna go through all that with the headphones again so just airpods max directly after some consideration.

And given the convenience of how well they work with all my other Apple devices I'm willing to sacrifice the marginal difference in sound quality. So these will stay for a while.

Playing Naughty Girl right now and it's never sounded better :gaycatina1:

play video phone :suburban:

5 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Use me.

Kiss me till you bruise me.

:jonny:

We might get some new crazy Virgo's Groove vocals if act iii is what I think it will be. :celestial5:

My new theory is not only that it's based on the 70s, but specifically in the Motown sound. 

She mentioned Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder on GQ, both Motown artists. She also mentioned Stax, Motown's main competitor. She had Diana Ross on the Renaissance World Tour, who before becoming a disco diva was a Motown artist, both solo and with The Supremes. Right after releasing Renaissance her team greenlit the release of her collab with Ronald Isley recorded in 2021. The Isley Brothers were also Motown artists. She recently included a message for Tito Jackson's death on her website, he was on The Jacksons and Jackson 5, both sampled for the Renaissance World Tour and both Motown groups.

It hasn't been mentioned enough but it's very intentional that Beyoncé put together a black girl group to cover a song about black women by The Beatles since they started their career with a bunch of black R&B girl group covers: Boys and Baby It's You by The Shirelles, Chains by The Cookies, Devil in His Heart by The Donays and Please Mr Postman by The Marvellettes. Please Mr Postman was the first #1 for Motown. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

I think we're going to get a historical tie-in to the Levi's Jeans collab. "Chapter 1: Launderette" sounds like it could be about how the production of indigo and denim relied on the skills and labor of enslaved people (predominantly women) brought to colonial America from Africa and how these products became vital to the economies of the U.S. :clap3:

Edited by Brikenbur

37 minutes ago, Draper. said:

We might get some new crazy Virgo's Groove vocals if act iii is what I think it will be. :celestial5:

My new theory is not only that it's based on the 70s, but specifically in the Motown sound. 

She mentioned Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder on GQ, both Motown artists. She also mentioned Stax, Motown's main competitor. She had Diana Ross on the Renaissance World Tour, who before becoming a disco diva was a Motown artist, both solo and with The Supremes. Right after releasing Renaissance her team greenlit the release of her collab with Ronald Isley recorded in 2021. The Isley Brothers were also Motown artists. She recently included a message for Tito Jackson's death on her website, he was on The Jacksons and Jackson 5, both sampled for the Renaissance World Tour and both Motown groups.

It hasn't been mentioned enough but it's very intentional that Beyoncé put together a black girl group to cover a song about black women by The Beatles since they started their career with a bunch of black R&B girl group covers: Boys and Baby It's You by The Shirelles, Chains by The Cookies, Devil in His Heart by The Donays and Please Mr Postman by The Marvellettes. Please Mr Postman was the first #1 for Motown. 

tenor.gif

I hope you're right. This is actually a good theory and I would rather get R&Bce than Rockyonce but I think old school R&B is always what  is in Beyoncés heart and what she listens to in general probably since childhood so it doesn't mean Act 3 will be anything like it just because she shouted it out in a magazine.Solange also always shouts out Motown and esp Diana. I hope you're right. 70s Beyonce is the best . (Renaissance, DIL, Bday, 4).

Plastic off the sofa/ Virgos groove is her love hangover 

Can you imagine how mega viral it would be for Beyoncé to walk out on stage at some award show wearing regular people clothing, holding an acoustic guitar, and singing Irreplacable into the mic in the year 2024? I'm always shocked to see that song is consistently her top 20 most streamed. I know it was her biggest billboard hit but it's so forgettable to me mostly cause she stopped performing it to boycott Neyo's hatin ass. The geepee would eat that lil performance up. Can she even play guitar?

Edited by Fleahive

How many songs has Beyonce abandoned due to the song writer being messy? Irreplaceable, If I Was A Boy are 2 of some of her biggest hits that she will never sing again. I was here is one of her most viewed live performances on YouTube. What other artist has abandoned some of their biggest tracks?

Edited by Fleahive

10 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Can you imagine how mega viral it would be for Beyoncé to walk out on stage at some award show wearing regular people clothing, holding an acoustic guitar

not the H.E.R. cosplaying. :biblionny:

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

Conman Carter moved just one spot down the Billboard 200.

. . .it's still up therespacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.