Beyoncé

Kisuke

21 hours ago, brutal said:

The worst thing I've read about Jay-Z on blinds is that he fathered a child with an underage woman back in the day. That shouldn't even be considered a blind item considering there is an actual court case about it...

But yeah the rest of the other blinds are just about him cheating which isn't really vile in the grand scheme of f*cked up things that goes on in the industry, so Bey should be safe.

honestly the most "shocking" blinds I've encountered about the Carters is the ones that claim bey got so fed up of him cheating that she started hiring mistress to participate in 3somes with them whenever Jay felt like it.

Considering the earliest "3somes" blinds came around 2012 and after that we got Partition and Thique, I wouldn't say it's far fetched at all.

• Replies 116.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

12 hours ago, king_queen said:

Ppl hate J+B so much that they're creating imaginary scenarios that would involve Jay being physically violent towards Bey

Some weirdos go as far in mentioning sexual assault as well with them.

:shakeno:

7 hours ago, Burn said:

are we all in agreement that Bey and Jay's best song together is

This is not Deja Vu.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

I'm not sorry but Beyoncé is NOT putting out a jazz record lmaooo :gaycat7:

Why not? It would be very New Orleans of her and she loves big band, horns, and scatting/mimicking instruments. Creoles from in LA also helped create jazz. It would be cool for her to tap into Harlem Renaissance. **** trying to win the other sides approval. Dolly just proved the  American requiem  lyrics right lol.

Texas Hold Em was a surprise global hit/ number 1 song for Beyonce with zero promo -not even a video and it was a freakin country song to go number 1 in freaking UK and no noms? It's not about it being Beyonce. It's just the principle. If it were a Taylor song, it would've gotten noms.

• Thanks 2

On 9/19/2024 at 9:17 PM, satellites.™ said:

Lol, you better go back and listen babe.

Daughter is about her literally beating a ***** down for Jay, this is very likely related to The Met Gala moment. :deadbanana2:

Riverdance is about a lover's affair and her coming to terms with wanting him regardless of his indiscretions.

II Hands II Heaven continue this notion, describing the love as timeless and forever, forgiving all past actions.

Tyrant settles in as she is finally able to stop being mad and think about what the other "vices" offer him so she can steal it and use it to her advantage.

Would quote the exact lyrics sections if you want, the highs on this album are insane.

I actually think I know why I can't see it. It's because she's more aggressive and melancholy and not lovey dovey as the typical love songs I'm used to from her (Flamenco, Just for Fun, Alligator Tears). She's painting a  revenge fantasy on this album which is so satisfying to anyone that's gone through getting cheated. To me, I kinda sense that she is playing  the villain here on some songs interestingly like Riiverdance, and it seems she calls herself a Tyrant just like others. I'm still trying to decide all the lyrics on this and what she's trying to convey. It's so emotionally heavy. I pick up on new things each full listen. One of the things I sense is this album is just as  political as Lemonade and definitely fits as it's follow up more than Renee does. There is also the most shade here from Beyonce I've ever seen. Alligator Tears, Jolene, Daughter, Sweet honey buckiin, Tyrant, Ya Ya, Am.Requiem.

My favorite is still II  Hands II Heaven. It's like the moment when you're drunk and the  fantasy fades and reality starts slowly crashing in and hitting hard, then it turns to a profession of love. Very interesting song

8 hours ago, Fleahive said:

A magazine that Beyoncé did a photo shoot for (I want to say Vogue Italia?) made a comment in an article about a 3 act project featuring house, country, and rock genres. They immediately took that part of the article out within about an hour of posting. 

It was Variety, and they never edited it out. You can still read it:

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/beyonces-renaissance-album-dance-country-1235296574/amp/

Amazon Italy mentioned the trilogy and the names of Raphael Saadiq and Ryan Tedder (who are not on Renaissance):

https://www.reddit.com/r/beyonce/s/HGJUOwLtfX

I'm sure Beyincé got closer to being released than we think. That's how Variety got their knowledge about country and Ryan Tedder, and Amazon Italy probably only changed the name of the album in the description without knowing who the producers were. Which once again mean nobody got to know nothing without Beyoncé letting them know. :coffee2:

YA YA is really a fantastic song and a career highlight.

Similarly American Requiem is fantastic but YA YA? It's the definite jewel of Cowboy Carter.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.