Beyoncé

Kisuke

I love Bey/Pharrell's working relationship. They are the two very best from their generation :clap3:

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, RedOne said:

Oop

46YaB4h.gif

And I defended Pharrell through and through but people wanted to immediately believe that loser as if Pharrell hasn't written and produced for every artist in the industry without any allegations. She didn't write ****. People are so quick to villanize a black man for a _ woman on x and no one wants to talk about it. I wish he spoke up sooner to deflect the drama from Bey cause it truly had nothing to do with her in the first place. 

Silver lining…at least we now know when to start putting money aside for good seats, merch and travel expenses for the foreseeable future. 

But I guess that means he's cool with that idiot because he let Uber use the song in her commercial. So maybe he did do something shady and that was his apology check to her. She's still garbage and blocked on my Spotify. :chick1:

Edited by Fleahive

Why is she smoking/having a cigar in her both so much recently? Is it a teaser

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I genuinely don't think she's smoking like that. She just thinks it looks cool 

Yep like them tired ass grills she likes to wear 🙄

• Haha 1

no visuals, threats of another song that won't go further than the bubbling under, disney will probably have her release music videos while her last two albums collect dust…

heartaglows-stan-twitter.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

no visuals, threats of another song that won't go further than the bubbling under, disney will probably have her release music videos while her last two albums collect dust…

I thought sth was imminent

Spoiler

:suburban:

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

I thought sth was imminent

Hide contents

:suburban:

a flop is imminent :suburban:

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

she's teasing her new brand Cégar

made from tobacco grown on her great grandmother's farm! :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

When it turns out that Cuba trip years ago was to buy a historic tobacco plantation

• Haha 3

Can someone be gracious enough to let me know all the interviews she did from 2016 and on please?

Pretty please.

2 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

made from tobacco grown on her great grandmother's farm! :heart:

That she'd roll herself with one hand while applying a scalp clarifying cream to her granddaughters head while they'd listen to Tina Turner together. 

• Haha 2

Random question, did Beyoncé reveal her 2011 VMA pregnancy on the red carpet or was it during Love On Top? Was that red carpet photo after she performed?

9 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Random question, did Beyoncé reveal her 2011 VMA pregnancy on the red carpet or was it during Love On Top? Was that red carpet photo after she performed?

It wasn't really made known until she performed.  It was a surprise

• Thanks 1

there were worse times... when her career was a tool for TIDAL promo :rip:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

On the carpet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know there's always stupid talk about who the next Beyoncé is. There will never be another Beyoncé. HOWEVER I couldn't stop stanning Sabrina Carpenter from her performance. I know yall are peeping the B'day aesthetic in her look? She also did this strut down the stage and it was so FIERCE but not in a copy cat way. She's unique to herself but still gives me 50% of the excitement that Beyoncé gives me during a live show which is way more than any other female singer probably ever? Idk there's just something special about her…. Plus she's unproblematic (nor anti black tweets!), is a Beyoncé fan, and can do r&b. Who's stanning with me?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I know there's always stupid talk about who the next Beyoncé is. There will never be another Beyoncé. HOWEVER I couldn't stop stanning Sabrina Carpenter from her performance. I know yall are peeping the B'day aesthetic in her look? She also did this strut down the stage and it was so FIERCE but not in a copy cat way. She's unique to herself but still gives me 50% of the excitement that Beyoncé gives me during a live show which is way more than any other female singer probably ever? Idk there's just something special about her…. Plus she's unproblematic (nor anti black tweets!), is a Beyoncé fan, and can do r&b. Who's stanning with me?!

No one .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

That she'd roll herself with one hand while applying a scalp clarifying cream to her granddaughters head while they'd listen to Tina Turner together. 

Don't forget she likes the "ritual" of the Tobacco making process. :ryan3:

She has used that word for both Cecred and Sir Davis....like who associates ritual with Whiskey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Whatever I just hope act iii was written/produced in 2020+ :chick1:

LOL what will you do when she builds an entire album around "Work It Out" and those rejected Pharrell neo-soul tracks she left behind in 2004 to record Destiny Fulfilled? :rofl: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.