Beyoncé

Kisuke

yea b*tches got time to dance in a club but not promote they own album. 

• Replies 115.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

16 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I still find it hilarious how the only mv's we got shown were BMS and Church Girl during that interlude…

the song whose shoot got leaked by paparazzi shots

and the original 2nd single and her fave song on rennie….

she is such a troll

- The only two we can pinpoint and one is only because we saw Big Freddie was also on the set. I wondered how she'd pull the footage together, because BMS video looked so cheap and late, but seeing the few bits and pieces we've seen, filtered and edited, do look good. 

- The Puxxy Pink look and the gold draped halo & leotard suit is obviously part of a contest themed video (COZY). 

- The wet hair scene with her and the dancers and the scenes from the dance in NY streets dancing (excluding the scenes from No Angel, Formation and other videos) are from visuals as well. It's pretty pointless to employ them for such elaborate scenes only to be chopped into seconds clips. 

- A lot of those scenes were specifically shot for the tour and some of them could be from visuals, but by the time it's time to premiere them, everything or most of what we've seen from RENI era could be scrapped and reshot (again) considering the the time she's had to rewatch and nitpick herself. 

im already exhausted. If CMAs know any better they will leave this woman off the ballot entirely. They have good reason to since everyone else dropped real country records that didn't immediately fly down the charts. Award season can be so exhausting as a fleahive. So much drama over something so dumb. The Grammys will be another **** show. 

• Thumbs Down 5

let's talk about something that pissed me off as I was rewatching the bootleg version of the Renaissance movie the other day.

after she sings Dangerously in Love + Flaws and All, they inserted a scene from the Kansas City show, specifically from when she starts singing DIL and arrives on the stage on the riser. BUT they reversed the footage to make it look like that's how she exited the stage, which is stupid because you can tell it's reversed due to all the smoke being vacuumed down with her. and they added a fake voiceover of her saying "are you ready to have fun tonight" from some other part of the show.

I wonder if she's holding up the movie for small errors / haphazardly edited bits like this. I know the deadline from last RWT show to the movie premiere was hella tight, but they had plenty of time to re-edit it since then. please don't let the effort go to waste and release the damn movie on streaming, Parkwood. this is one of her most stupid and stubborn mistakes. dropping the RWT movie, and following up in a couple weeks with new tour announcement would be iconic.

but I know we won't be getting none of that. instead she'll debut Cégars by Beyoncé :deadbanana4:

The entire film should've just been the Kansas City show tbh :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

im already exhausted. If CMAs know any better they will leave this woman off the ballot entirely. They have good reason to since everyone else dropped real country records that didn't immediately fly down the charts. Award season can be so exhausting as a fleahive. So much drama over something so dumb. The Grammys will be another **** show. 

Don't know why you're being downvoted. 

She didn't release a country album. Y'all don't watch country award shows. Y'all don't listen to country radio. Y'all probably don't even listen to country. Yet y'all want the country folk to bend over backwards for, in her own words, an album that is not country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

let's talk about something that pissed me off as I was rewatching the bootleg version of the Renaissance movie the other day.

after she sings Dangerously in Love + Flaws and All, they inserted a scene from the Kansas City show, specifically from when she starts singing DIL and arrives on the stage on the riser. BUT they reversed the footage to make it look like that's how she exited the stage, which is stupid because you can tell it's reversed due to all the smoke being vacuumed down with her. and they added a fake voiceover of her saying "are you ready to have fun tonight" from some other part of the show.

I wonder if she's holding up the movie for small errors / haphazardly edited bits like this. I know the deadline from last RWT show to the movie premiere was hella tight, but they had plenty of time to re-edit it since then. please don't let the effort go to waste and release the damn movie on streaming, Parkwood. this is one of her most stupid and stubborn mistakes. dropping the RWT movie, and following up in a couple weeks with new tour announcement would be iconic.

but I know we won't be getting none of that. instead she'll debut Cégars by Beyoncé :deadbanana4:

To be honest, I don't think that film will ever come out. She's already moved on to another era and will be on to another one soon. Not to mention, she was in negotiations for her next big performance and residency while promoting the film's premiere. 

Though the scheduling to complete the tour in enough time to premiere it, before the next era was rushed in, they knew it would be insane to edit the film and send it out during the premiere month. Because of that, I'm not sure why there wasn't more care and attention to detail with editing the film and screening it before the release. Some scenes looked fan made, though she's been on her own editing team since 2008. She has more than enough experience to know when scenes and audio are out of place. 

Another point to consider is that her team is more so 'yes man' now, because of her lack of preserving her legacy. She doesn't have a 'Matthew' to drill into the importance of content+fan fair, but she does have Jay in head, beating 'brand exclusivity' into her. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Don't know why you're being downvoted. 

She didn't release a country album. Y'all don't watch country award shows. Y'all don't listen to country radio. Y'all probably don't even listen to country. Yet y'all want the country folk to bend over backwards for, in her own words, an album that is not country. 

Let's not forget she didn't do anything to appeal to country artists, nor her own fanbase. During the ACM Awards, she didn't attend nor associate herself in any possible way. 

She's made it plain that this is her version of country aesthetics and not traditional/contemporary Country Music and the genre's audience are divided. 

At best, she'll gain 1-3 nominations, on the strength of "TEXAS HOLD'EM" and she will not attend. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

her posting this cliffhanger is mad disrespectful. :toofunny3:

30 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

spacer.png

P5f09q3.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TizTiz said:

- The only two we can pinpoint and one is only because we saw Big Freddie was also on the set. I wondered how she'd pull the footage together, because BMS video looked so cheap and late, but seeing the few bits and pieces we've seen, filtered and edited, do look good. 

- The Puxxy Pink look and the gold draped halo & leotard suit is obviously part of a contest themed video (COZY). 

- The wet hair scene with her and the dancers and the scenes from the dance in NY streets dancing (excluding the scenes from No Angel, Formation and other videos) are from visuals as well. It's pretty pointless to employ them for such elaborate scenes only to be chopped into seconds clips. 

- A lot of those scenes were specifically shot for the tour and some of them could be from visuals, but by the time it's time to premiere them, everything or most of what we've seen from RENI era could be scrapped and reshot (again) considering the the time she's had to rewatch and nitpick herself. 

Its clear what was specifically shot for the tour tbh, all the robot themed stuff is most of the tour content 

and rennie visuals def are part of a bigger project where the songs wont even get full moments to shine…its gonna be a megamix where all the songs will blend into each other and where certain songs will be shortened since its gonna be a feature film for all three acts…what confirmed this to me was the im that girl trailer, where she shortened a part of it before cutting out the footage and honestly I would not be suprised if that was it and we'd get another scene/song right afterwards…also during the im that girl teaser there were teases of other scenes and parts of the film being shown and i think that's also why BMS and Church Girl share a look together cause it flows from one song to another just like the anointed interlude constantly switches from vibe and mv's thats deliberate. Also the act 2 trailer has smoke hour shortened before going into Texas Hold Em! I bet thats the start of the Texas Hold Em mv lol

Anyways i have another theory why Cowboy Carter was chosen to be Act 2 and why she is seemingly neglected the era. I think she always assumed this was gonna be the one of the three to do the weakest and strategically put it in the middle. She wanted rennie to be the big return and commercial moment and then she'll close it big with act 3 and the visuals. My only question is will she tour act 2 or is she gonna speed up to act 3 and the film before she tours all three acts? Im thinking with how quickly she gave up on this album we'll get act3 rather soon…like before summer 2025 so that she can tour it next summer

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

ts clear what was specifically shot for the tour tbh

I don't know why for some reason I think the polka dot tea cup look and the gaycat that was made by @Saddy  that you see above make me think it's Cozy.

I don't know why. 

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't know why for some reason I think the polka dot tea cup look and the gaycat that was made by @Saddy  that you see above make me think it's Cozy.

I don't know why. 

Baby the polka dot is part of AHAP where she uses the remote to turn on the tv where she is being a reporter in the red puff jacket also the shot of her holding the newspaper with AHAP on it has her with polka dot handgloves holding it during the mind control interlude before AHAP…the self referencing the visuals during the tour in every song makes her so evil tbh…just like the shell during virgos groove and the leaked scene…its all in there….the red curtains…she references it all haha

Cozy is the one where she is wet and the dancers are in the water in front of the rennie painting cause they all wear seperate coloured dresses and also some of those red background beauty shots are def cozy related but the one with the teacup and the headcover is def from her sitting on a couch watching tv with a remote watching herself…

Honestly we need to make a masterpost of all crumbs and match them to songs lol 

i think i made one before lol

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

not the back n forth over visuals we'll never see.

:jonny2:

Sis the sir davis commercial literally gave us new crumbs

5 hours ago, Devin said:

yea b*tches got time to dance in a club but not promote they own album. 

I was just thinking about how monumental this "Act" era was supposed to be, but she wanna abandon these albums after they're released:gaycat6:

There's no reason why Renaissance already left the BB200 and why CC is already out of the top 100.

31 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Cozy is the one where she is wet and the dancers are in the water in front of the rennie painting cause they all wear seperate coloured dresses

I'm pretty sure that is Church Girl.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'm pretty sure that is Church Girl.

Church girl is the one with her in the "church" and with those shots of people twerking to Bounce music in New Orleans? The shots of her with those dancers in black bobs is def for church girl cause the girls were dancing in the church aswell

Edited by Bicassie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.