Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, brutal said:

Don't remember these rumours, but there was tea a couple months ago that Jay-Z dangled Bey attending the VMAs over MTV for them to let Megan host. Later on Megan was announced as the host. So this could be a real thing. 

It was reported by The Mirror. I guess we will see next week 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/beyonce-poised-perform-2024-mtv-32687063.amp

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

One week until she loses the VMA record, Happy Birthday gift! 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Triton said:

I'm not sure if she'll lose it tbh, Fortnight's video is nothing special. 

And it's not like she won't be back on top whenever she chooses to release the visuals.

31 minutes ago, Burn said:

keri-hilson-happy-birthday-beyonce.gif

I had to go back and find the video of this mess. No they did not have Wendy Wendell Bartholomew Williams giving her a birthday message. :lmao:

Miguel fine ass tho. :WAP:

Edited by Burn
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It was reported by The Mirror. I guess we will see next week 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/beyonce-poised-perform-2024-mtv-32687063.amp

Not this again... The way I'll probably watch like I did with the Olympics and the National Democratic Convention for NOTHING to happen. :rip:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Not this again... The way I'll probably watch like I did with the Olympics and the National Democratic Convention for NOTHING to happen. :rip:

At least it could be entertaining lol 

• Like 1

My fave better wish my fave a happy birthday tomorrow.

Beyonce gave her praise every night on the Renaissample Tour and hooked her up backstage for a photo so.... it's only fair.

6 hours ago, Burn said:

I had to go back and find the video of this mess. No they did not have Wendy Wendell Bartholomew Williams giving her a birthday message. :lmao:

Michael Ealy fine ass tho. :WAP:

Scary Hilson so bitter :sistrens:

Not y'all picking Hip Hop Star over Protector

spacer.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Draper. said:

When has that ever stopped taylor swift from getting awards?

OT: Happy birthday Beyonce

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Triton said:

She likes being top2 and #2

:suburban:

I would love to hear her sing A cappella in a fun show like this :WAP: can you imagine the collapse that could occur ?

@parkwood its time to upload the explicit version, for her birthday.

:gayoncecat3:

9 hours ago, Draper. said:

And it's not like she won't be back on top whenever she chooses to release the visuals.

If Bey attends, I think they'll give her the 'Most Iconic Performance' award. I mean, think about it. Jay-Z says "my family will come if you let Meg host", then the VMAs announce Meg is hosting, then they announce this rando new award 'Most Iconic Performance' which has nominated the Love on Top performance which entirely revolves around Blue Ivy. Blue and Bey get to go on stage and have a full circle moment, Meg squeals in excitement, and boom, MTV is back.

And I know the family are protective of Blue but they take her to awards shows fairly regularly. She often goes viral at them (telling Camila to be quiet, mimicking the flawless dance, dancing with Dua Lipa at the grammys, etc etc). And she's the same age as the audience the VMAs want to pull in, fans of the Chappells and Billies and Sabrinas and Olivias of the world. (also omg imagine a Beyonce Chappell moment that would be so hot)

It's not entirely a secret that these awards are somewhat rigged. I could see them rigging this one in her favour, not just to lock her attendance in, but to ensure she doesn't lose her title during the live show. (That being said, I could see them setting up some sort of handover from Bey to Taylor to try and mimic the Kanye moment where Bey graciously gave her time to Swift). 

We'll see.

Edited by alien superstore

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

When has that ever stopped taylor swift from getting awards?

OT: Happy birthday Beyonce

There's not a chance Taylor doesn't win a handful of awards considering she was nominated 12 times. That being said, I could also see Bey maintaining her title if they give B 'iconic performance'.

Taylor has 23 Vmas, Beyonce has a career-haul of 30 (inc. The Carters and DC). Taylor would need to win eight VMAs to overtake Bey, and that's only if Bey doesn't win for performance (or song of the year, which is a plausible win tbh considering the smash TXHM was). 

Edited by alien superstore

2 hours ago, Crayzik said:

I would love to hear her sing A cappella in a fun show like this :WAP: can you imagine the collapse that could occur ?

Beyonce could also be doing Hot Ones and appear likeable and grounded for once like proper Hollywood Behemoths like Lupita but you know the answer - she wont.

:suburban:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

hope she woke up this morning and found some grey hairs on that stubborn head of hers  

• Haha 1

Does she know it's her birthday or did she abandon that like she did 'Cowboy Carter'? 

In more important news, 'B'Day' is 18. Our unruly and loud niece is finally of age. :sosad:

• Like 1

You just got urselves a Bday release: The Ad of that whiskey :ahh:

Not her pulling that Lemonade narration voice for the whiskey ad :ahh:

• Haha 3

Omg the amount of glimpses from the visuals on that sir davis commercial

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.