Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

What is the long run for the trilogy? There hasn't been enough done to keep the ball rolling as far as the first few acts are concerned at all. Cowboy Carter has had even less longevity than RENAISSANCE and I don't see a scenario like "CUFF IT" happening for the record.

I doubt there's another tour planned any time soon and VINYL sales show  very little interest overall in further consumption of the record.

When the trilogy is complete, what's the end game?

Retire lmao. I'm not understanding Bey at all this era.

• Haha 1

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 minute ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

She wants to be "cute for a throwback" so bad :skull:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

When the trilogy is complete, what's the end game?

retirement :suburban:

4 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

This era? It's been like this for a good few eras. She is coasting on her name. I will laugh hard if no visuals come in the end. 

Bey acting as if she is a fading star lmfao. Beyonce still has the Beyhive and is still a Main Pop Girl at 42 still getting number 1s but moving like a legacy act

"BODYGUARD" #10 on Instagram Trending audio embrace for impact ladies the eras startin… OFFICIALLY! 

Little Women Atlanta Workout GIF by TV One

• Haha 2

her remembering to post something pride related on her story.. on the last day of pride 

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Every single person at Parkwood needs to be slapped.

Where is Tina when you need her?

• Haha 1

To think she already filmed a Bodyguard music video and she's not even bothered to release it.

An evil, vile woman.

this just popped up on my feed. it's so cute seeing how excited she was.

pictured: 16 BLACK SUVs and II MOST SKIPPED attempting to climb up the charts and launch the era

200.gif?cid=a595bef3ocs495gw6x1t30746k33

Posted (edited)

ms. pro black missing another black award show :sleep:

at least her kids were there (cxh, shaboozey, tanner) 

Edited by PrettyHurts
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

ms. pro black missing another black award show :sleep:

at least her kids were there (cxh, shaboozey, tanner) 

Don't do that. Not the awards platform where she has given some of her most iconic performances (CIL, Deja Vu, Get Me Bodied, Freedom w/ Kendrick Lamar, and BTINH/End Of Time live from Glastonbury) and they repaid her by making comments about Blue Ivy's hair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

7 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

the way I drunkenly highjacked a friend's TV post-pride and forced everyone to watch my videos because she was on my mind after seeing Freedia

I have the worst videos from every Beyoncé tour. I go to EVERY OTHER concert and my videos turn out normal. But she just brings the f***** out of me :jonny2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, king_queen said:

I have the worst videos from every Beyoncé tour. I go to EVERY OTHER concert and my videos turn out normal. But she just brings the f***** out of me :jonny2:

my gay ass shrieking in most of mine :dies:

8 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

the way I drunkenly highjacked a friend's TV post-pride and forced everyone to watch my videos because she was on my mind after seeing Freedia

same energy as me making my friends watch random fan videos of the RENAISSANCE tour the other day after we watched Nose's new concert film and were underwhelmed 

• Haha 2

I get not wanting freaky stans, but do u really have to do ur best at killing off ur regular fans like that @Beyonce?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I get not wanting freaky stans, but do u really have to do ur best at killing off ur regular fans like that @Beyonce?

she wants to be a flop so bad i say let's give it to her :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Top add some positivity:

Her top3 best songs shes ever recorded are:

Crazy in Love

Love On Top

Virgos Groove

Just undeniable 11/10s if u ask me. These 3 are songs others wish they recorded but they would never be able to do like Bey. Not even the greatest of them all. Not even the Mariahs or Whitneys.

A tier below them, u can find:

Dont Hurt Yourself

American Requiem

Formation

Dance For You

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

does anyone know if the new CC vinyl has 3 different posters like Renaissance or just 1 (cuz i keep seeing the same poster in the unboxing videos)?

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Every single person at Parkwood needs to be slapped.

Where is Tina when you need her?

Tina is busy promoting haus labs 

We need Solange to jump on Parkwood peeps and **** z once again to keep them in check 

Posted (edited)

Some parts of Rockstar by LISA remind me of Bow Down

Edited by Crayzik

15 hours ago, Shelter said:

This era? It's been like this for a good few eras. She is coasting on her name. I will laugh hard if no visuals come in the end. 

Naw, this era has to take the cake for being the absolute worst ear she's ever embarked on. She's sold random items through her website for with hiked prices and made sure to let us know she wasn't going to do **** about the era ending after 3 months. The Verizon ad was one of the best things she's done in a probably a decade and she was at the SB so unfazed 😂

At least during RENI she had a teaser, visulizers and listening parties around the world. She went as far as to communicate, FINALLY, throughout those parties and give a more in-depth look into the album and its creative process. And she played into the idea of the visuals more then, while now she act as if they don't even exist. 

Though her first live performance had nothing to do with her album, it was still riding off the hype of the last minute tour that carried the album another year. We had features from Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar and The Isley Brothers, Ivy Park and Renaissance Couture, magazine cover stories and the waiting for the visuals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Shelter said:

Naw, this era has to take the cake for being the absolute worst ear she's ever embarked on. She's sold random items through her website for with hiked prices and made sure to let us know she wasn't going to do **** about the era ending after 3 months. The Verizon ad was one of the best things she's done in a probably a decade and she was at the SB so unfazed 😂

At least during RENI she had a teaser, visulizers and listening parties around the world. She went as far as to communicate, FINALLY, throughout those parties and give a more in-depth look into the album and its creative process. And she played into the idea of the visuals more then, while now she act as if they don't even exist. 

Though her first live performance had nothing to do with her album, it was still riding off the hype of the last minute tour that carried the album another year. We had features from Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar and The Isley Brothers, Ivy Park and Renaissance Couture, magazine cover stories and the waiting for the visuals. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.