Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

That reel has played for me 4x this evening lol 

Right. Like, where was THIS promo from Bey herself when she had a new single and album? :relax:

Edited by Brikenbur

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 hours ago, Likingstars said:

Is Bodyguard getting pushed???? I just saw an ad on Instagram from her showing her reel, and there's a link to "watch more" and when i tap on it it shows a bunch of other reels using the song :jonny5:

Came here to say the same exact thing :clap3:

paying for ads and abusing your insta story for a reel of a song that isn't even a single while bored on vacation is just so :rip:

nothing but airheads over at parkwood 

2 hours ago, Kalmanta said:

We always get new radio adds on Tuesday right? Let's see if they're actually pushing it. 

I doubt it'll be sent, at least right yet (or ever), they're SO slow with radio

12 hours ago, Burn said:

We need a Bodyguard remix asap.

It would need a remix to do anything at this point.

The momentum is the era is so bad I don't know what it would take to get it back up tbh. 

If she has plans to release a random "BODYGUARD" remix she can seriously keep it :intoit:

• Like 1

Someone is here said Rennie movie is going to prime, I can't find it, who said it?

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Someone is here said Rennie movie is going to prime, I can't find it, who said it?

i'll believe the moon theories before i believe what randos in here swear will happen :suburban:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wasn't expecting the official vinyl of CC to be so THIQUE.mp3 :jonnycat: Can't wait to hang it up next to RENAISSANCE and CC Beyincé edition. 

Edited by JonginBey

13 hours ago, king_queen said:

Freakum Dress should have been a 20+ week #1 SMASH ughhhhh :jonny5:

The ultimate TRUTH. Freakum Dress is literally one of her BEST SONGS TO DATE MARK MY WORDS

The bridge !? Girl she made that song for ME

Edited by Negiiiii
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Wait how ? When? I need information

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

these are so good, makes me excited to imagine a CC tour setlist and potential mixes/mashups :WAP:

Uuugh so good.

Fück the visuals, I'm thirsty for live performances :sadviolin: 

Edited by Pepo
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Burn said:

Timeless. :jonny:

She really needs to get her team to update all her older videos tho cos why is this only available in 480p. It's 2024 come on Giselle.

Y'all be quotin BDay songs one by one yet it's one of her worst albums? 

please Green Light is THAT b*tch ! 

Upgrade U ? 
Ring The Alarm? 
Get My Bodied? 
Deja Vu ? 
Creole? 

on the SAME album !? 

BDay IS her best album y'all gon deal

Her begging ass got me to spend almost $200 on CC merch. And my vinyl arrives Monday!  :worship2: 

YA YA and TYRANT both have adderall in them because the replay value in both songs is insane. I'm also upset that DESERT EAGLE is a damn interlude, WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! I know she doesn't do promotion at this point but I would really love to see this album come to life live. 

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I said it :gaycat:

1 hour ago, Negiiiii said:

The ultimate TRUTH. Freakum Dress is literally one of her BEST SONGS TO DATE MARK MY WORDS

The bridge !? Girl she made that song for ME

not me turning on the radio after brunch and "Freakum Dress" was playing and of course I had to scream sing it to my man :gaycat6:

Track #2 and #3 on Stefflon Don's new album are exactly what I need from Bey on act III someone please go listen y'all gon LOVE these 2 tracks I'm not kiddin 

Edited by Negiiiii
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.