Beyoncé

Kisuke

Is she broke or just creatively bankrupt? How many March drops are we getting :sleep:

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Is she broke or just creatively bankrupt? How many March drops are we getting :sleep:

Yacht charters don't pay for themselves :cm:

I bought the incense sticks bc I'm cheap and would need to see a tour date first. 

I ain't buying no $300 denim jacket in the middle of a heat wave tho, dumb puta. 

"top secret project in a park" how secret can it be if it's being filmed in a random park in broad daylight :rip:

as if the constant merch drops, shampoos and ignoring 2 albums back to back wasn't enough now we'll get harassed by ugly sports clothes… AGAIN

hurray for us 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

"top secret project in a park" how secret can it be if it's being filmed in a random park in broad daylight :rip:

as if the constant merch drops, shampoos and ignoring 2 albums back to back wasn't enough now we'll get harassed by ugly sports clothes… AGAIN

hurray for us 

she really thinks shes rihanna atp 

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

she really thinks shes rihanna atp 

let her flop again, maybe she'll learn her lesson the third time :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

They've done this before in the past! Super talented Broadway singers covering her songs. Kinda wish I was in NYC to attend. Playlist of past performances:

If that's true, it'll draw a huge audience because how polarizing Meghan is. All that for.................. Ivy park. 

But if she's gone from adidas, why would it have three stripes? Unless I'm seeing it incorrectly.

A mega capitalist mermaid she is :rip:while poisoning the water with those merchs 

where are the other mermaids gonna live sis?

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Haha 1

Is the merch drop and Snapchat outfits literally just for the vinyl release that no one cares about? :biblio:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

hurray for us 

I thought ivy park was foreclosed on again, she needs to hang it up

Hearing Ivy Park after this radio silence is so… :jonny2:

I want to buy the denim cap, but $70AUD,  for that...? Oh, and add $50 for shipping. In a cost of living crisis, Bey? I still can't get over the Denim jacket being almost $500 :gaycat6:

Seems like Bodyguard might be getting some kind of push 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

The Hive has fought so hard for her and now she's too comfortable. That is why I appreciate Madonna although I do not listen to her. Madonna has given it her ALL For nearly 4 decades. Bey is acting like she's tired as if someone has a gun to her head and is making her release music.

As a long time fan of both i can say that Madonna fans used to complain a lot for similar reasons. Since the early 00s Madonna started to care less and less about her music videos and put more emphasis on tour production. From 2008 onwards fans knew her alberms were just excuses to hit the road, she stopped caring and the quality suffered. So what I'm trying to say is, nothing is perfect and we have the right to be bothered but also should be glad our fave is still productive (on studio sessions, that is).

Is Bodyguard getting pushed???? I just saw an ad on Instagram from her showing her reel, and there's a link to "watch more" and when i tap on it it shows a bunch of other reels using the song :jonny5:

LSA is nothing but bullshit liars smh. They are saying that Janet jackson has the bigger career than Beyonce but in another thread is saying Celine is bigger than Janet. It's both true but when people was bringing up beyonce tour numbers, Streams and awards they acted like that didn't matter. Now in the Celine vs Janet thread they are saying Celine has a bigger career than Janet because she is the better vocalist and has a 1 billion grossing tour. Bey fans said the same **** but was dismissed. I find it funny how a website like Lipstickalley built for Black Women is full of ain't BW that hate other Black women in entertainment. I can't believe I still go on that delusional ass site. I know them ******* ugly.

bodyguard finally getting some attention omg.

:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Likingstars said:

Is Bodyguard getting pushed???? I just saw an ad on Instagram from her showing her reel, and there's a link to "watch more" and when i tap on it it shows a bunch of other reels using the song :jonny5:

It appears like it is, at least it's something and indicates they may want to push it as a single.

That reel has played for me 4x this evening lol 

Freakum Dress should have been a 20+ week #1 SMASH ughhhhh :jonny5:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

That reel has played for me 4x this evening lol 

Right. Like, where was THIS promo from Bey herself when she had a new single and album? :relax:

Edited by Brikenbur

7 hours ago, Likingstars said:

Came here to say the same exact thing :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.