Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

The vinyls aren't moving, they've sold 6k copies since I posted there were 94k available (a couple of hours after they were up for purchase)

:rip:

i mean her vinyl post completely bombed and there's no ads or further promo, that's what she gets :ryan3:

• Haha 2

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

The vinyls aren't moving, they've sold 6k copies since I posted there were 94k available (a couple of hours after they were up for purchase)

:clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Legends, do ya'll know if or when The Renaissance movie will be available on any streaming platform? I attended two dates, never saw it at the cinema and I miss this legendary show so much.

:chick3:

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i mean her vinyl post completely bombed and there's no ads or further promo, that's what she gets :ryan3:

I didn't buy one..... yet :rip:

I will, but probably not until release, maybe even in store at Target

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Legends, do ya'll know if or when The Renaissance movie will be available on any streaming platform? I attended two dates, never saw it at the cinema and I miss this legendary show so much.

Do u come into this thread to make fun of us? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@DonnieDarko u need to learn to read a joke my dear.

we as a fanbase clearly have no clue on any Bey-related content for the past 8 years. Its gotten worse with each era. We are so clueless, we keep on doing rankings over and over again. So to answer your question: No, we dont know anything.

Ok, thanks.

:giraffe:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I didn't buy one..... yet :rip:

I will, but probably not until release, maybe even in store at Target

me neither :cm:

people said scamming your fans with falsely advertised vinyls would come back to bite her in the ass but the bootlickers told us it wasn't a big deal… now look :cm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I will buy the vinyl once released! Why am I pre-ordering when I've heard it? 

Her semi-retired ass has done nothing to keep the album alive and I do hope her team feedback to her and not just sugarcoat! 

As a fan, I think I just need to get use to having great music and not much else. Can't even watch most of her incredible performances to tide us over as she hides them in the vault for the kiddies to watch.

The Beehive ain't in the mood! Simple

• Thanks 2

The Formation World Tour (2016) 

GPhRwd1XMAAxgIY?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

The rest would get there with the movie and visuals but :ryan3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

flavor of love wtf GIF

Oh god. You cant make this up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

keep em waiting like

:suburban:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

why would anyone order it from her web store with their shitty customer service and stupidly expensive shipping fees, when it's widely available for preorder elsewhere?

Amazon will literally deliver it the day it comes out. Beyoncé's website will ship it to the other side of the country first, then make you beg for a replacement, then send it to you in August with breadcrumbs and rat piss in the box :deadvision:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Crutch Girl.

:alexz:

Church Girl is really for a specific audience and I'm so glad to be a part of it :katie2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Crutch Girl.

:alexz:

speaking of which, I'm living my full Bey fantasy today (experiencing knee pain)

• Haha 3

damn maybe i should cancel my preorder, i do want it though but :rip:

at this rate the twins will be in college and bey in a home by the time basé hits 4444 pages :suburban:

Looking forward to enjoying this era again for about 12 hours once I have the "official vinyl" in my hands :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2024 at 2:16 AM, Lose My Breath said:

And why would they? Unless it's hive, you have to promote your album for ppl to want to buy it; she don't even have a single on the radio

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 7:29 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Unfortunately mother starves us regularly so, no we do not :(

3 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Unfortunately mother starves us regularly so, no we do not :(

:chick1::chick3:

she should've just released the full cowboy carter on vinyl first and not the half assed "Special Edition" pressings even if it meant pushing back shipping date bc the album wasnt finished

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.