Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the people on atrl trying to convince others (and themselves) that CC is a bad album are so unserious 

could it be tweaked ? hell yes 

were some changes unnecessary? kinda

is the era boring as hell ? you'll be the judge of that (yes)

but acting like the album is this horrible mess you should be laughed at for liking makes it seem like we're talking about a Tones and I record :rip:

they did the same to ren calling it corny rupaul music only for it to become the "much better album cause cc sucks"… and they'll do the exact same thing once the next one comes out, they'll call CC better than the awful new album etc etc 

Just look at what they love and that's why I can't take them seriously :deadbanana2:

• Like 6

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Then the tour will come and the entire album will make sense and most songs will go viral and the haters will look like fools. It's rinse repeat when it comes to Bey, that's why real fans dont bother arguing with those losers anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hmm the thing with The Dream is kinda forgotten already. I guess cancel culture is truly over.

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

Hmm the thing with The Dream is kinda forgotten already. I guess cancel culture is truly over.

The dream is known but not really as popular. I also don't think Bey can be cancelled tbh. Only if Bey was doing Crazy **** like pimping and drugging women to men in ***** Houses. If Nicki Minajwho is associated with multiple rapist ain't really cancelled Beyonce won't be either tbh.

3 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

The dream is known but not really as popular. I also don't think Bey can be cancelled tbh. Only if Bey was doing Crazy **** like pimping and drugging women to men in ***** Houses. If Nicki Minajwho is associated with multiple rapist ain't really cancelled Beyonce won't be either tbh.

Well, the thing with Beyoncé is that ANYTHING is used against her. So it's kinda strange that haters haven't used this against her too. Probably the only thing that was useful about this non-existent era is that she's keeping a low profile and things like this are not hurting her career.

29 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Well, the thing with Beyoncé is that ANYTHING is used against her. So it's kinda strange that haters haven't used this against her too. Probably the only thing that was useful about this non-existent era is that she's keeping a low profile and things like this are not hurting her career.

I think if she released act iii with him on it, then it would be bad press. 

So hopefully she doesnt have him on there

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I mean currently the only reason it was in the news was because of Beyonce as she's specifically mentioned in every article. 

I don't forsee it doing anything though

2 hours ago, Pepo said:

They have been replicating this **** since 4 now.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Just look at what they love and that's why I can't take them seriously :deadbanana2:

:bam::cm:

brat has 93/100 on metacritic with 19 reviews (cowboy only has 21 reviews :rip:)

it's so over :hoetenks:

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

brat has 93/100 on metacritic with 19 reviews (cowboy only has 21 reviews :rip:)

yes so now i can never listen to cowbody carter again..OMG. Beyonce career is truly over. charlie ended her career

• Haha 4

Beyonce breathes and people fume over her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Click Clack said:

are yall still streaming cowboy carter 

I haven't streamed it in full since like April :suburban: but II BOOBS II PERKED and SWEET ★ JUICY ★ DRIPPIN' are still on heavy rotation!

3 hours ago, Draper. said:

I mean, Onika's stans (and Mrs Petty herself) say the same thing.

Bey's haters tried it, but The Dream is irrelevant and men don't get cancelled for anything :deadbanana4: cancel culture was never real. people complain about cancel culture more than canceling evil monsters.

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I gave it a listen because I thought "wow, thats a great score" and wow, wtf was that? It sounded so bad to me, its laughable. Autotune garbage

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

That Charli album is good but it didn't deserve any score higher than '4' let alone CC :biblio:

There's something about the run from Amercian Req - My Rose which makes me feel so safe & warm -  I don't have kids yet, but I get so emotional listening to Protector sometimes :dies:

Oh and IDC what anyone says - 16C still hits hard for me. 

Still see your faces when you close your eyes

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

good morning basé!

another day for me to BEG for the Renaissance movie & think about how much fun I had at the RWT dates I went to.

ezgif.com-optimize-14.thumb.gif.be47e3f22c3f4667beebc62d5ba63d06.thumb.gif.07aac9df1bb0dcfb07b31eb05a81d335.gif 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kingdom said:

so now i can never listen to cowbody carter again..

looks like you weren't very familiar with the album anyway :rip:

• Haha 3

CC hitting today for me :gayoncecat3:the creole bandit strikes again

• Like 1

Seeing someone as notable and revered as Will Smith do all this good promo for Bad Boys while knowing my fave thinks she's too good to do anything other than post random pics to Instagram :jonny2:

since basé is pretty dead let's try something. :sistrens: try to make the best 16 track album possible using tracks from Renaissance and CC.

1. I'M THAT GIRL
  2. COZY
  3. CUFF IT
  4. TEXAS HOLD 'EM
  5. CHURCH GIRL
  6. TYRANT
  7. THIQUE
  8. PURE/HONEY
  9. LEVII'S JEANS
  10. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
  11. II HANDS II HEAVEN
  12. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM
  13. HEATED
  14. YA YA
  15. SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN'
  16. AMERIICAN REQUIEM

I'm late but I just realised that both Bey's and Madge's 8th studio albums were their yeehaw eras.

ab67616d0000b2731572698fff8a1db257a535991546d9bc32fd49d4bece99cd48380f6c.1000x1000x1.jpg

These legends.

:gayoncecat3::gaydonnacat1:

• Like 2

Y'all gone be mad at me but I'm sorry I had to do this because this **** is ridiculous. The double standards is crazy and we as fans should be allowed to to feel some type of way about this **** on how Beyonce is treated in the black community vs Rihanna. Maybe this site wasn't the best site to make a thread on it but I just hate that the expectations are so damn high on Bey.

1 hour ago, Burn said:

since basé is pretty dead let's try something. :sistrens: try to make the best 16 track album possible using tracks from Renaissance and CC.

1. I'M THAT GIRL
  2. COZY
  3. CUFF IT
  4. TEXAS HOLD 'EM
  5. CHURCH GIRL
  6. TYRANT
  7. THIQUE
  8. PURE/HONEY
  9. LEVII'S JEANS
  10. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
  11. II HANDS II HEAVEN
  13. HEATED
  14. YA YA
  16. AMERIICAN REQUIEM

the best possible wouldn't include church girl, pots or levi's jeans :suburban:

3 hours ago, Burn said:

1. I'M THAT GIRL
  2. COZY
  3. CUFF IT
  4. TEXAS HOLD 'EM
  5. CHURCH GIRL
  6. TYRANT
  7. THIQUE
  8. PURE/HONEY
  9. LEVII'S JEANS
  10. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
  11. II HANDS II HEAVEN
  13. HEATED
  14. YA YA
  16. AMERIICAN REQUIEM

Postyy's Rags and no VirGOD's Groove?

hell it HOT

The vinyls aren't moving, they've sold 6k copies since I posted there were 94k available (a couple of hours after they were up for purchase)

:rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.