Beyoncé

Kisuke

BEYONCE, why don't you throw in a good handful of signed copies in those new vinyls to send out randomly to the buyers?

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

That one reporter said ACT II was an acoustic album (which I could see where that would come from with it all being live instrumentation, and heavily guitar driven), with the third album being another Bey/Jay record :lmao:

she'll have 10 stans left by the time this trilogy nonsense is over :ahh:

god who would've thought what started off so perfectly would end up becoming one of the most awfully handled projects ever  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she'll have 10 stans left by the time this trilogy nonsense is over :ahh:

god who would've thought what started off so perfectly would end up becoming one of the most awfully handled projects ever  

Top 2 and she ain't number 2

The way my involvement with her this year has been like a plane falling apart in the sky. A wing here, an engine there, the nose off somewhere. Falling to pieces. She got what she wanted. I was doing good too. 2023 ended with me kinda satisfied after three consecutive Renny film screenings plus My House on repeat for weeks. 2024? Yeah... yeah...

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Funnily enough I was so intrigued by the idea of a Beyonce Jay Z album back in, like, 2015 or 2016 when there were credible rumors about it. 

There was talk from legitimate insiders (before the rise of the fake Twitter ones) they sampled this song 

Then we got EIL, Top Off, etc and it kinda killed any any hype I had for future collabs. (Before you all start, I get it, I'm a fake stan for not liking EIL, it's musical genius, etc. etc. I don't like it and I said what I said!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'm turning this puta's story notifications OFF. I'm tired of seeing Cecred, tired enough I'm trying to finish the bottle and might start using it on the family dog. She isn't getting another cent out of me til we get some action going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Top 2 and she ain't number 2

she won't even be top 10 once she's done 

#98-OUT

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I'm turning this puta's story notifications OFF. I'm tired of seeing Cecred, tired enough I'm trying to finish the bottle and might start using it on the family dog. She isn't getting another cent out of me til we get some action going.

kjnkgjksdn :deadbanana2:

Fenty Hair seems to already be going more viral than Cecred ever did btw :oh: And Rihanna will actually show up at launches because she has nothing else to do and no actual art to make

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

We are so over her :ahh: 

This a reminder.

old but gold

"you must want me to act excited… ok, WOOO" :lmao:

• Haha 1

:rip:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Not Hold On :rip: 

:dies:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Funnily enough I was so intrigued by the idea of a Beyonce Jay Z album back in, like, 2015 or 2016 when there were credible rumors about it. 

There was talk from legitimate insiders (before the rise of the fake Twitter ones) they sampled this song 

Then we got EIL, Top Off, etc and it kinda killed any any hype I had for future collabs. (Before you all start, I get it, I'm a fake stan for not liking EIL, it's musical genius, etc. etc. I don't like it and I said what I said!)

I kinda see what they're going for with this sample, especially post Watch the Throne Jay.

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Can we also talk how dumb OTR 2 was? EIL released mid tour for some reason, and why didn't they do empire state of mind with her singing alicia's part? 

There was truly nothing interesting about the tour and no offense but I remember no visual for it either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Can we also talk how dumb OTR 2 was? EIL released mid tour for some reason, and why didn't they do empire state of mind with her singing alicia's part? 

There was truly nothing interesting about the tour and no offense but I remember no visual for it either. 

EIL was a last minute effort to sell the tour. They legit recorded it over a few weeks in the stadium in Paris. 

I think she doesn't sing Empire State of Mind or Run This Town with Jay to avoid the comparisons to Rihanna and Alicia

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

That one reporter said ACT II was an acoustic album (which I could see where that would come from with it all being live instrumentation, and heavily guitar driven), with the third album being another Bey/Jay record :lmao:

I'm not buying that **** 

spacer.png

help, save me from this beydrought

22 hours ago, Space&Time said:

I'm not gonna stop listening to summertime by Beyoncé because of what diddy did. And how many Beyonce songs will we have to remove from our playlist permanently If it turns out that the dream is truly a monster? Please.

no more single ladies? omg yessss we won

spacer.png

• Haha 1

It seems like pop radio is finally done with II Most Wanted, I can't wait for Parkwood to promote the next single.

10 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:

I can't wait for Parkwood to promote the next single.

Doors lead to trap doors...

IMG_1914.thumb.gif.2751f52cc6963d0f5d2c99b9a503c180.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:

It seems like pop radio is finally done with II Most Wanted, I can't wait for Parkwood to promote the next single.

i thought it wasn't even sent to radio?

2 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

no more single ladies? omg yessss we won

spacer.png

its been like 10 years since she last performed it, sorry but she needs to come back on the next setlist.

I'm sick of not hearing her hits but hearing run the world 

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.