Beyoncé

Kisuke

Well, there was something mid-sized happening next week that there's no way she's not delaying now. I'm legit sorry at y'all. 

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Where were y'all when he was accused of rape and battery before? :rip:

Literally never heard of that accusation before. How that didn't make more noise in the hive is interesting and how it was never really revisited after the release of every one of her albums since 2014 is even more wild. 

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Well, there was something mid-sized happening next week that there's no way she's not delaying now. I'm legit sorry at y'all. 

Hello???? Do tell.

17 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Probably tour anouncement

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Doesn't seem mid-sized to me. 

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Nah a tour is much more than 'mid-sized', plus I don't think The-Dream's allegations would push back a tour.

If it's to do with him then it's music related. Probably a remix that was supposed to come out. TYRANT ft. Megan Thee Stallion has been cancelled, yall. :sadviolin:

35 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

@Badgalbriel speak up, beloved

is there something you'd like to share with the class?

perhaps it's her love for the greatest performer of our time?

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd9f8a1183cd74ffab7bcda1e4e89dd 

• Haha 1

Imagine multiple files related to two different albums that you can stream and listen to maybe named after of the tracks of one of the albums (that would coincide with something going on in part of the world at the moment, accompanied by a descriptive 1-word) and one/two pieces that you can watch but are not what you were claiming for years.

• Confused 1

Is it thique? :chick1:

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Imagine multiple files related to two different albums that you can stream and listen to maybe named after of the tracks of one of the albums (that would coincide with something going on in part of the world at the moment, accompanied by a descriptive 1-word) and one/two pieces that you can watch but are not what you were claiming for years.

I'm guessing Pride because the only one word thing happening in the world I can think of is NOT something you'd wanna release music about :rip: 

edit: nevermind I think I read that wrong

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952oq0l7r1199vyc8rfjb

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Going on in part of the world right now? 

Elections? War? Pride

Descriptive word?

Two different albums named after one of the tracks? Are we talking about Beyoncé albums or other albums?

One/two pieces that u can watch but obviously not the Renaissance movie. Like a documentary?

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

A "Pride Energy" playlist and a reel.

:suburban:

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One/two pieces that u can watch but obviously not the Renaissance movie. Like a documentary?

Imagine if it was a doc about the creation of the two albums. Whatever BTS music stuff she has will obviously feature him heavily :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Teneo said:

HUH :hoetenks:

22 minutes ago, Teneo said:

one/two pieces that you can watch but are not what you were claiming for years.

WHAT

Someone ask chatgpt what it means :gaynetcat4:

• Haha 2

one/two pieces that you can watch but are not what you were claiming for years

Formation World Tour DVD OPRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oprah-gif-oprah.gif

what the hell is going on

I'm still not getting it.

Dubai DVD? The BTS of the trilogy? What else could it be :psyduck:

Posted (edited)

UnbKG1o.png

#5 is a really good debut for Boozey! Give king some streams before the tracking week ends. :gayoncecat3:

Edited by Burn
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Teneo said:

hmm on second thought multiple files related to two different albums is giving live album??? PURE PRIDE? idk idk

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Burn said:

UnbKG1o.png

#5 is a really good debut for Boozey! Give king some streams before the tracking week ends. :gayoncecat3:

thats pretty amazing for a album by a young black country artist 

Edited by PrettyHurts
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Burn said:

UnbKG1o.png

hes dominating! love that for him. need more shaboozey less morgan wallen thx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.