• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Releasing an official vinyl nearly two months after release?

spacer.png

At least she's consistent at being inconsistent! :wink:

• Thanks 1

It's "sold out" lol. I guess after printing too many "limited" editions she wants to drum up demand.

I'm gonna buy it eventually tho.

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I-

Not act iii being the arse 

• Haha 5

Damn it came out to almost $80 with all the fees and shipping :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

the vinyl looks good :clap3:

y'all fold quickly, she's not getting those 60$ before i see some moving pictures that aren't gifs 

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I-

This makes up for the lack of performances :duca:

This was the vinyl I was waiting for! I knew she'd release it eventually.

paid 80 dollars for this :suburban:the booklet got me. i'm a sucker for photos :suburban:

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, KingBeyonce. said:

I mean all of this is valid, I guess I just don't understand the idea that because it's long some people are saying that they basically don't go back and listen at all and that they don't think it's a good album at all. I guess I just don't have to listen to albums from start to finish to enjoy them. In fact, I'm not joking when I say that very few albums exist for me that don't have at least a couple or few skips depending on my mood. Even when I play Thriller, I skip Baby Be Mine and depending on my mood, I might skip Beat It and TGIM too :rip: and other times, I might let them play but I still like the album and think it has some of the best songs he ever made. Idk, I've always been more of a pick and play listener. When I listen to music I usually have my phone directly in my hand and I literally go from song to song that I want to listen to but I understand that that may not be typical. I don't really need to let albums play all the way through - minus the initial few listens - unless I'm studying or something. Even when I'm getting ready or pregaming, I'm probably listening to different artists and albums and not just one thing. In fact, I can't remember the last time played renny all the way through either. :shutup: (I also disagree about it not touching renny because CC has already outscrobbled it for me and I think I will revisit II Hands, Tyrant, SHB, Blackbiird, BG, Ya Ya, AR, Daughter, Jolene (wow, can't believe yall hate this one - the ending is so euphoric to me) more than alot of renny songs but that's all just subjective anyway. CC is just more my style for some reason)

But even still, some of my criticism about the "too long" comments are about people who already don't like her and were determined not to like the album anyway. You and some of the others in here have good faith opinions so I trust that it's genuinely constructive criticism!

:clap3:

I never knew people felt compelled to listen from beginning to end every time they put on an album outside of the first few initial spins. Personally, I go by whichever songs I feel like listening to and skip around until I'm satisfied. Next time, it may be another group of songs that I didn't listen to the last time around. Occasionally, if I haven't revisited an album in a looooong time - I will go from beginning to end. But that's not how I feel like I need to listen to music, especially in this day & age of streaming and playlisting.

That's why I don't get all the fuss over it being 27 tracks and what the streams are supposed to be. Every day, people are picking & choosing which songs they are listening to and what's been added to their personal playlists. No one has to consume ALL 27 tracks in every listening session. And that's normal and that's okay.

• Like 2

I'll just wait for scans since I only collect CDs :suburban:

22 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I-

I'm screaming at the way Act III will be the ass :priceless: all jokes aside, it's a great concept.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I-

Now that it's clear that the act iii back cover will complete the picture, I wonder if this will finally convince those people that still think act iii isn't an album but is 'the visuals' :dies:

Apparently she saw this 4,8 Mio on spotify

• Haha 2

I bought one :gaycat6:

I'm going to open it too idgaf

Is it sold out?

They misspelled Executive on ACT II STOP THE PRESS

I want to buy it but I'm not pre-ordering after the last time.

:suburban:

Posted (edited)

I like most of the pictures but this one is so bad omg

It's giving the grandma in Addams Family

:gaycat6:

Edited by AxelFox

I will wait until it's at Target, Walmart, Barnes & Noble's and urban outfitters! Her shipping charges are too much and it's not shipping until June 28 anyway. Plus, if there is an issue, I feel like those other retailers have better and quicker customer service.

I don't think it's sold out? It's letting me put it in the cart. I'm not clicking Check Out though 

moo.png

"official vinyl" over 2 months later is sending meee

9 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

They misspelled Executive on ACT II STOP THE PRESS

Not Exectuive

Maybe they haven't started printing yet :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.