• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I'm okay with this album fading atp. It'll make it easier for me to get tickets in the long run :sistrens:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Better 3 track run:

cozy

alien superstar

cuff it

or 

riiverdance 

ii hands ii heaven

tyrant 

AS does not really flow into CUFF IT that well. so in that sense, the latter three are better.

• Like 1

smash :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I forgot she has still a deal with Disney 

2 hours ago, CécredSpaces said:

I wish LEM and BIK had "music video cuts" released on YouTube where it's literally just the music video + alternate shots not used in the film. So she can keep the story in Khia ass streaming services while the GP can enjoy the videos individually.

i mean that's kinda what she tried for Lem and BIK (the alternate spirit/bigger versions on youtube and disney+, the alternate Formation video, mv cuts for lemonade etc) she just chooses the wrong ones (like putting sandcastles on youtube but not 6 Inch or Otherside but not FYWB was CRAZY) and makes stupid mistakes like posting an entire music video on her insta :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

I forgot she has still a deal with Disney 

She has tangled herself up with so much contracts. Disney (3 films), Netflix (3 projects) and there's a rumor she has a deal with Amazon too.

She can easily fulfill the Netflix one by bringing Mrs. Carter Show World Tour and Formation World Tour films there. Then use Renaissance World Tour film to scam more money from them, in addition to the Acts Visuals lol.

Just now, CécredSpaces said:

She has tangled herself up with so much contracts. Disney (3 films), Netflix (3 projects) and there's a rumor she has a deal with Amazon too.

We don't even know if those are real though.

• Like 2

is she not embarrassed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

She can easily fulfill the Netflix one by bringing Mrs. Carter Show World Tour and Formation World Tour films there. Then use Renaissance World Tour film to scam more money from them, in addition to the Acts Visuals lol.

She has worked with all these companies but that doesn't mean it's a continuous business arrangement. The most likely scenario is that all those deals have expired as deals do. And these pre Covid long term deals are now all obsolete. 

Even if the 3x Disney deal were true, wouldn't it be fulfilled now? TLK, BIK, and now the Mufasa movie...

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Even if the 3x Disney deal were true, wouldn't it be fulfilled now? TLK, BIK, and now the Mufasa movie...

Black Is King is a Balsawood Entertainment project, just distributed by Disney because of its proximity to the film. It's a component of the album itself.

I'm so curious about the distribution of the visuals for the acts, I'm sure she already has a deal in place, despite whatever that article was previously.  She had no intention of releasing it back then, it's apparent, she wouldn't have put out the meme on the parkwood account if so. 

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm sure she already has a deal in place

does she :suburban:

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I was about to quote the same part 

:suburban:

Where exactly is this certainty coming from?

I only have one certainty: The era is done

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Burn said:

wait I'm just going thru Willie's twitter and I never realised he was once part of that tacky Magcon crew with Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and Shawn Mendes :rip:

after looking into it a bit more it appears that Willie was once the 'fly in a milk bowl' in the Magcon days, and apparently the tea is all the white boys travelled to Italy and left him behind and joked about it. :sad: at first when I saw his comment I thought it was a bit ironic coming from him but I get it now after what he went through. some pics from the Magcon days:

Spoiler

Cj8sGCAWgAA0RCX?format=jpg&name=mediumCjYhx6HXAAEfNg6?format=jpg&name=mediumCaZ5CyTUAAAquZ7?format=jpg&name=medium68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3567756f4131376f5f524e6f44413d3d2d3135393232323130372e313462366633326530616463666334333932333535393436323432302e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

0ce57d121766768bab1e2b9a8b05c35d.jpg

Shawn Mendes you will pay for this.

Edited by Burn
  • Haha 1

II MOST WANTED is hitting so much harder since she made it a single. :jonny5: Not that she's done much with it but it did influence me to listen to the song a lot more and I have a new appreciation for it.

• Like 1

this post being serious… we're in absolute hell :suburban:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

What does

Cecred

Lion King announcement

Random Instagram photos

A scrap book aka blog the GP doesnt know about

And a remix noone asked for or listens to have to do with the successful roll out or cementing of an era?

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Redporus
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I was about to quote the same part 

Where exactly is this certainty coming from?

I only have one certainty: The era is done

No way she doesn't, if Jlo can get an Amazon Prime release, Beyonce EASILY could. 

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

No way she doesn't, if Jlo can get an Amazon Prime release, Beyonce EASILY could. 

a jennifer lopez visual doesn't have a beyoncé prize tag :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

As if Bey would do it for lil ole 100k 

26 minutes ago, Redporus said:

What does

Cecred

Lion King announcement

Random Instagram photos

A scrap book aka blog the GP doesnt know about

And a remix noone asked for or listens to have to do with the successful roll out or cementing of an era?

them calling cheap merch, mangled vinyls and 2 month old insta posts amazing content for the fans 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

The W Mag shoot being like 4 pics shot on an iPhone :rip: 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The W Mag shoot being like 4 pics shot on an iPhone :rip: 

this whole era is just one big insta post :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.