• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Do we know why deadline listed Taylor Swift under cast yet? Or do you think whoever reviewed it was copying and pasting formats and forgot to replace her name 

10 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

If you go to Donatello Versace instagram who originally posted the photo Beyoncé is getting dragged in the comments. They all say she looks like a wannabe white kardashian now.  Every single comment. She should go back to that early 2000s tan and her natural brown hair. Being constantly compared to the k klan is terrible for her career which is why most of young gen z think she’s some talentless rich housewife married to a billionaire. Her legacy is ruined with the youngins 

Wait, Not it sounding like you over there getting off on the draggings tho, I- :psyduck:

• Haha 2

Oh lord, the DRAMA!  Anyway i'm just glad the opening made it and we get Thique and AUIYM.  No word about Drunk in love yet but it's a good bet it also made it. She can cut the other ballads. ''I care'' is already on Homecoming so i think for sure it's cut. The Trina tribute probably was also cut because of copyright issues, same for Going down and i'm not mad at it. I hope Flaws and all made it because the vocals were always spectacular, same for 1+1.

Edited by jane
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

:skull:

listen usually im amused by their unhinged posts, but there’s a difference between silly and just flat out stupid

:suburban:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Wait, Not it sounding like you over there getting off on the draggings tho, I- :psyduck:

Bet he is posting negative comments on insta. :ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

I kinda did. If it bullies her back into darker hair and a tan then I’m here for it!

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

listen usually im amused by their unhinged posts, but there’s a difference between silly and just flat out stupid

You and Devin turned on me. All I have is Scorpio and Hallad. I’m disappointed in you today. :khalyan2:

Just now, Fleahive said:

You and Devin turned on me. All I have is Scorpio and Hallad. I’m disappointed in you today. :khalyan2:

cant turn if we weren’t ever on the same team to begin with

• Haha 2

“I thought I was there at 30, but nah, it’s getting better. Life is getting better. I spent so much of my life a serial people pleaser, and finally, I don’t give a ****” - Beyoncé in her RENAISSANCE Film. 

I think some need to put this on their walls and remember this whenever they are speaking of her work because lord, when will you get it?
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jane said:

Oh lord, the DRAMA!  Anyway i'm just glad the opening made it and we get Thique and AUIYM.  No word about Drunk in love yet but it's a good bet it also made it. She can cut the other ballads. ''I care'' is already on Homecoming so i think for sure it's cut. The Trina tribute probably was also cut because of copyright issues, same for Going down and i'm not mad at it. I hope Flaws and all made it because the vocals were always spectacular, same for 1+1.

I swear I read drunk in love was in the film somewhere 

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

no wonder she’ll never win aoty or an oscar simply bc industry people clearly hate her way of working, and who can blame them it’s just beyond disrespectful to anyone involved to scrap entire bodies of work bc you "didn’t like them" for whatever reason 

and it’s disrespectful to us the fans to promise visuals and teasing them multiple times only to turn around and pretend they never existed, same for the whole botched trilogy concept

The timeline doesn't make sense.

The allegedly "scrapped" visuals have nothing to do with any AOTY loss, any Oscar loss, or any loss of an award of any sort except MAYBE 2023's AOTY, for which the voting would have ended five months after the visuals were teased, and even if she had already told them "they're scrapped", only a small, small fraction of her collaborators would have been able to vote, since the majority of them are not musicians in the Grammys Recording Academy.

And I actually don't think it's disrespectful to her collaborators to not release a work you either aren't ready to release or are not happy with as long as those people were paid. It can be disappointing. It be aggravating but thinking Beyoncé must release something she is not comfortable with out of reverence for those who worked on it is absurd. It's her name, it's her career, it's her company. Should every song she's ever created be released too, out of respect for the fact that someone wrote it for her, produced it, engineered it, mastered it? Of course not.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:

You and Devin turned on me.

:khalyan2:

Whaaaa? Of all Hive here I haven’t dragged u.

I just be laughing at ur hot takes :lmao:

7 hours ago, Blumoon said:

Honestly killed my enthusiasm to see the movie.  Parkwood promoted that red carpet knowing Bey wouldn't be on it.  Starting to feel disrespectful how Bey "trolls" her fans.  No FWT, no GCF, no visuals, no award show performances.  

She doesnt have to do ****, but I dont have to go crazy supporting everything she releases when she wont even show her face when she knows fans are watching.  Its giving arrogance.

Twitter Hive screen shotted this and dragged you

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

These pics remind of another time she looked sickening 

spacer.png

spacer.png

that straight middle part wig eats :WAP: 

Edited by Anvarie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

now why am i in it ? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Whaaaa? Of all Hive here I haven’t dragged u.

I just be laughing at ur hot takes :lmao:

Wait I be mixing you up with Scorpio idk why. Either way one of you was liking an antis post about me. But thank you devybear 

18 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Do we know why deadline listed Taylor Swift under cast yet? Or do you think whoever reviewed it was copying and pasting formats and forgot to replace her name 

I think that's exactly what happened lol. for stuff like this I imagine they duplicate the most recent example and modify it to write this all up and get it published quickly.

• Like 1

So just cause she's got a platinum wig on she's trying to look white? People are REACHING.... she looks gorgeous btw.

And young people absolutely do not see her as some rich housewife, she is the QUEEN and gen Z knows it... some of y'all are writing a narrative that isn't even out there

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, QueenB said:

i could’ve sworn it was the Variety article the way they lowkey love to set her up/be shady towards her :kitty:

1 minute ago, swissman said:

The timeline doesn't make sense.

The allegedly "scrapped" visuals have nothing to do with any AOTY loss, any Oscar loss, or any loss of an award of any sort except MAYBE 2023's AOTY, for which the voting would have ended five months after the visuals were teased, and even if she had already told them "they're scrapped", only a small, small fraction of her collaborators would have been able to vote, since the majority of them are not musicians in the Grammys Recording Academy.

And I actually don't think it's disrespectful to her collaborators to not release a work you either aren't ready to release or are not happy with as long as those people were paid. It can be disappointing. It be aggravating but thinking Beyoncé must release something she is not comfortable with out of reverence for those who worked on it is absurd. It's her name, it's her career, it's her company. Should every demo she's ever created be released too, out of respect for the fact that someone wrote it for her, produced it, engineered it, mastered it? Of course not.

Well considering she thought the visuals were good enough to try and sell to multiple streaming services is a slap in the face to the indie designers who probably worked tirelessly on pieces last minute (basing this on previous designers saying they only had a few days to make custom pieces for her due to her secretive ways) only for her to deny releasing it because the check wasnt big enough in her eyes. The “probably wont make money off this, oh well” songstress needs to live up to her own lyrics, it couldve been a huge moment for her to say “THIS is what netflix deemed not worthy” and it’s a legendary film

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.