Beyoncé

Kisuke

I don’t believe they cut anything from the show. The writer was probably confused not seeing Halo, Single Ladies, Irreplaceable, Countdown, XO, Hold Up, Sorry etc…

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

It's insane how racist yall allow yourselves to be... 

If the same was said by a white person about black people they would be banned immediately (rightfully so) yet comments like this happen on a weekly basis in this base...

That member was trash since he joined, im not sure why we just accepted him in this base, obviously dealing with some big problems mentally.

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I don’t believe they cut anything from the show. The writer was probably confused not seeing Halo, Single Ladies, Irreplaceable, Countdown, XO, Hold Up, Sorry etc…

They probably cut Love Hangover and Already, I don’t think they would cut anything major. If any Renaissance song is cut, must be Thique because she’s bored in every performance of it.

• Like 1

If she did cut something, it’s Rather Die Young and Tina tribute. However, there is a “I think y’all can give me more” from the second trailer. I thinks it’s right before Rather Die Young. Idk 

I hope Love On Top stays. I’m not the biggest fan, but it’s such a great moment and it’s a classic for her

If she cut anything, I’d wish it was Partition. It was a non-event for me

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

They probably cut Love Hangover and Already, I don’t think they would cut anything major. If any Renaissance song is cut, must be Thique because she’s bored in every performance of it.

There’s Diana Ross in the third trailer though. But I am sure they cut Already and 7/11

44 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i really don't care for behind the scenes footage that's spliced in between the songs, it always takes me out of the concert vibe and mood. i'd much rather they just give us a behind the scenes montage and the show as two different things but i know it's more "engaging" for people who aren't stans to watch something that has behind the scenes segments, i just don't particularly care for it when i want to watch a concert lol.

Agreed. I watched Ariana’s Sweetener Netflix tour doco today and the behind the scenes footage spliced in between every song completely ruins the re-watchability of the movie. It’s boring and absolutely takes you out of the experience. I hope the ren BTS is at least interesting and short.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

I mean honestly for those that attended the show. 

extra footage >>>

seeing Rather Die Young, Flaws n All & other songs that had no business even being on this tour. 

i just hope Thique & AUIYM made it somehow. 

"HaD nO buSiNeSs evEn BeInG oN tHis Tour" :juanny:

Speak for yourself.

Professional recording >>>>>>>> extra footage of her saying random stuff like "why did God give me this talent?" 

Anyhow, this means that both Thique and AUIYM are 100% cut btw. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one thought this lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Though the ballad-heavy prelude that opened Beyoncé’s Renaissance set list is trimmed, nearly every other song from the tour is included in the film. She even found room for “Thique” and “All Up in Your Mind,”

Oh Knee snapped!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Though the ballad-heavy prelude that opened Beyoncé’s Renaissance set list is trimmed, nearly every other song from the tour is included in the film. She even found room for “Thique” and “All Up in Your Mind,”

Oh Knee snapped!

Omg :jonny5: Thank lord

yeah the whole "i’m coming late so everybody thinks i won’t be there but it’s really a surprise" stick she’s been doing for a decade now is boring af, nobody’s gagging at this anymore Beyoncé

she looked great tho (the dress could’ve given more), i love the hair it’s something different (you know, something we’ve expected over a year ago :coffee2:

i’m happy most of the songs aren’t cut but trimmed at worst (we really DESERVE HQ footage of DIL after years and years of not performing it + the cut stuff will be in full on the live album so we’ll get everything one way or another 

critics saying there are no visuals will still not be enough for the delulus to give it up tho won’t it ? :dies:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

49 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Oh Knee snapped!

SHE BETTER NOT CUT FLAWS AND ALL I SWEAR! :rip:

It's completely different from the version she sang during TBE tour so we deserve to have a good audio for it too!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Tangane said:

SHE BETTER NOT CUT FLAWS AND ALL I SWEAR! :rip:

It's completely different from the version she sang during TBE tour so we deserve to have a good audio for it too!

She has a speech with it, I think I Care is getting the chop (and we already have the live recording from Homecoming).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ranissance…. you really have to be braindead to not know how to spell Renaissance correctly while being a journalist who was at the actual film’s premiere like :deadbanana4: is no one proof reading these articles nnn ?

Just now, qurl said:

the “visuals” were just tour interludes all along ……. i’m sick

She filmed mv’s but they got reduced to tour interludes :skull:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She has a speech with it, I think I Care is getting the chop (and we already have the live recording from Homecoming).

Oh okay! I kinda prefer the Homecoming version anyway so I'm at peace. Thanks :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

her mother’s daughter fr

spacer.png

This is so moving...

crying-dan-levy.gif

47 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Ranissance…. you really have to be braindead to not know how to spell Renaissance correctly while being a journalist who was at the actual film’s premiere like :deadbanana4: is no one proof reading these articles nnn ?

The Ranissance

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

ooh she looks gorgeous! 

kinda wish she’d taken at least one photo with a different backdrop though just for some contrast - things melt together a bit which is a shame because this is stunning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.