Beyoncé

Kisuke

16 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

the deadline articles says the film reveals she had knee surgery before rehearsals began. this probably has to do with why the visuals were scrapped too. although it kept us in the dark, bey is veyr smart to not reveal her knee issue. it would have created unnecessary drama. happy she was able to complete the tour despite having surgery

so it wasn't her foot or ankle like speculated around Dubai...

Chris Martin really had the tea. she loves him

• Like 3

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Why does it say Taylor Swift is “cast” in the movie? 

35 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

this probably has to do with why the visuals were scrapped too. 

Why would it have something to do with that? 

We know they were finished by the end of 2022, and she's been shopping them to streamers throughout the first half of 2023. Them not being out is all on her stubbornness, greed and ungratefulness to her fans. 

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

Why would it have something to do with that? 

We know they were finished by the end of 2022, and she's been shopping them to streamers throughout the first half of 2023. Them not being out is all on her stubbornness, greed and ungratefulness to her fans. 

*and collaborators who worked their asses of on a project that will not see the day of light

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

42 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

the deadline articles says the film reveals she had knee surgery before rehearsals began. this probably has to do with why the visuals were scrapped too. although it kept us in the dark, bey is veyr smart to not reveal her knee issue. it would have created unnecessary drama. happy she was able to complete the tour despite having surgery

At this point, all I have to say is:

Reap what you sew

• Thumbs Down 3

11 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

When she doesn’t show up and kiss ass hive start writing dissertations on how much of a power move that is

:suburban:

Swarm Hive, you have your assignment 

• Haha 3

box office sales are going to drop from $20 million to $14-16 million, calling it now

If the budget is anything like another pop stars it will be around $15 million (more if you want to consider the cost of SCRAPPING the renaissance visuals), and since half of the gross is going to AMC, this will be a financial DUD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Swarm Hive, you have your assignment 

don't worry, her instagram post is coming in 3-5 business days

:ryan3:

Honestly killed my enthusiasm to see the movie.  Parkwood promoted that red carpet knowing Bey wouldn't be on it.  Starting to feel disrespectful how Bey "trolls" her fans.  No FWT, no GCF, no visuals, no award show performances.  

She doesnt have to do ****, but I dont have to go crazy supporting everything she releases when she wont even show her face when she knows fans are watching.  Its giving arrogance.

Edited by Blumoon
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

If the knee surgery part is true, that makes sense to me. Performers often put a lot of stress on their body, for example Madonna also damaged her knee on the Madame X Tour. Bey also was very careful when she was going down on her knees during this tour (for example the Cozy performance).

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

So I guess Gaga DID show up at the premiere!

• Haha 7

She really let Instagram Hive style her :lmao:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

She looks stunning, what event was she at? :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I definitely agree with the theory that shes insecure about being photographed on a red carpet by paparazzi as she’s getting older

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, QueenB said:

She looks stunning, what event was she at? :ryan3:

The annual Daenerys Targaryen convention 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.