Beyoncé

Kisuke

5 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

I just need a cute cowboy hat and I’ll be good. 
spacer.png

in a movie theater? with people behind you?

spacer.png

• Haha 4

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Devin said:

i hope the mute challenge carries into the theaters, i dont wanna hear all that screaming.

spacer.png

when she uses the KC mute with edited silence over the screaming because no one was expecting it to go on for 5 hours

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

when she uses the KC mute with edited silence over the screaming because no one was expecting it to go on for 5 hours

spacer.png

her messy ass film the mute challenge then pans the camera to viral clips of ppl getting mad and saying stfu :skull:

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devin said:

her messy ass film the mute challenge then pans the camera to viral clips of ppl getting mad and saying stfu :skull:

spacer.png

nnn when she adds the one or two fights that broke out

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

wait speaking of the mute mess, i just remembered that people ahead of me on our way into the stadium almost threw hands because someone accidentally stepped on someone else going down the stairs

spacer.png

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

wait speaking of the mute mess, i just remembered that people ahead of me on our way into the stadium almost threw hands because someone accidentally stepped on someone else going down the stairs

spacer.png

In the steep hallways of my stadium while heading down to the floor a girl almost got into a fist fight with security because he stopped her (and all of us) to make sure we had the correct wrist bands. She took it personal because she was up front and felt she was being picked on. I felt bad for security. That's when I knew the beyhives were still bullies.

• Haha 2

I better not see any of you harlots with your ass out in the theaters, at amc no less. We need to lead these other fandoms by example and show them what decorum and classiness means. Take notes swifters

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I better not see any of you harlots with your ass out in the theaters, at amc no less. We need to lead these other fandoms by example and show them what decorum and classiness means. Take notes swifters

spacer.png

oop thank you for reminding me to patch the inner thighs of the shorts i had in mind

spacer.png

when Act II exists at all is indeed a rock/country/folk inspired record and we get a sweeping epic track like this either opening or closing it :jonny3:

Best case scenario: a silver carpet is arranged, a giant reneigh statue is displayed, multiple celebs attend the event, beyonce stuns in a gown, Taylor shows up and they take another photo, raving reviews flood the internet and it is revealed that the visuals are teased at the end credits marvel style, hype is garnered for the film, streams are boosted etc etc

Realistic scenario: Bey sends a 50 second video expressing again that the film/concert is about gratitude and being a safe space for joy and to be yourself and she is nowhere near the premises. Tina will be our spokeswoman for the night and we’ll get broad general praises of the film that elaborate barely anything on the contents of the film. Attendees will be doused in parfum as a smell-o-vision experience while watching

spacer.png

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

when Act II exists at all is indeed a rock/country/folk inspired record and we get a sweeping epic track like this either opening or closing it :jonny3:

Keep wishing :jonny: That's an 11/10 song.

31 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Today is premiere 1

What do we expect?

Worse case scenario, I expect some pictures on her website. Some with Jay and the kids, some with Solange and Tina, some with Kelly and Michelle. All of them following the dress code. 

Best case scenario, she announces the live album like she did with The Gift and The Lion King premiere.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

in a movie theater? with people behind you?

spacer.png

You know that the best seats in a theater are the ones in the middle-back. Imma be at the top doing the 8-count. 
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The amount of pressed homos over the visuals.

:rip:

WHEN they get released, don't watch them then.

It's that simple.

With the amount of effort a black woman has to put in to stay afloat, Beyoncé has beat the odds. Honestly there is still a glass ceiling, had Beyoncé been “white” Taylor’s success would be dwarfed in comparison. There is a glass ceiling in this industry you guys will never understand. She has been moving a certain way since 2014 to keep her dignity operating in this clown ass industry. I don’t blame her for finding new ways to support her brand without industry involvement. Give her time it will come. You all will understand one day what these celebs go through to be famous! It’s a rigged game and she is doing her best not to be apart of it anymore; keep her brand afloat. She can’t afford to make mistakes there is no record label funding billions into her anymore, she funds herself.

Edited by osiris777

The tour is probably recouping the visual budgets for these albums and the upcoming projects. I totally get it. Touring is where they can’t block her bag or play her with low ball budgets.

Edited by osiris777

Compared to the industry and all the players behind it, Beyoncé and jay are still small fish in the pond. Spend all her money to hold up a career, or use her clout to sustain quality projects, while making sure she leaves a legacy for her children. Funny things happens to these musicians masters when they die. I’m sure she is investing in other things we don’t even know about.

Edited by osiris777

4 hours ago, PRINCESS SERENITY said:

Kitty Kat, FIND YOUR WAY BACK

Have you seen the Renaissance Tour?

The industry is still black people playing inside of masters White House she managed to get a piece of her land let her enjoy that and sustain that. When she is gone her children has to keep that up I understand all her movements right now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.