• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Tomorrow is her big red carpet event. We are almost out of the trenches :jonny:

• Like 1

DrIL is like the centerpiece of the last half of the show. No way it’s cut. 

I think ppl over thinking it. She’s gonna cut interludes cause there’s no reason for them except to allow her to change.

I do love how she’s gotten so good at visuals that we all take for granted that the interludes are an integral part of the show and not just waiting music. nn

spacer.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I think ppl over thinking it. She’s gonna cut interludes cause there’s no reason for them except to allow her to change.

I do love how she’s gotten so good at visuals that we all take for granted that the interludes are an integral part of the show and not just waiting music. nn

spacer.png

How could a song she performed I think 3 times be a centrepiece of a 56 date show? Only the attendees of those shows will notice if it’s “cut”

can’t wait to see those beautiful light up bracelets next week on the big screen 

18 minutes ago, Kassi said:

spacer.png

I do wish she would keep the first interlude though... :dancehall: It builds up the hype so much.

But maybe the BTS scenes before ITG will be as climactic!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

How could a song she performed I think 3 times be a centrepiece of a 56 date show? Only the attendees of those shows will notice if it’s “cut”

can’t wait to see those beautiful light up bracelets next week on the big screen 

To immortalize it for all time? 

You think she sang her lungs out those 9 times (Stockholm, Atlanta, Los Angeles x3,  Houston x2, NOLA, and Kansas City) just to leave it on the cutting room floor? Apart from the opening set, it’s probably her hardest vocal showcase.

Plus, the iconic riff went viral and it has a very obvious and distinct aesthetic appeal. I truly doubt she’s scrapping it.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

i forgot we have more than 1 AIYUM stan

spacer.png

AUIYM is specifically for pretty girls and those with (miss) good puss so I’m not surprised that not everyone gets it

spacer.png

• Like 1

she’s gonna see those streaming numbers and get AG Cook to executive produce Act II

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

POTS is specifically for pretty girls and those with (miss) good puss so I’m not surprised that not everyone gets it

spacer.png

facts!

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devin said:

facts!

spacer.png

I’ve also been a little POTSter so still a win for me

spacer.png

The film is going to be the full show, big 3 included and documentary instead of the interludes. The trailers show that nothing will be cut, so there’s no time left for visuals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Blue Rose said:

The film is going to be the full show, big 3 included and documentary instead of the interludes. The trailers show that nothing will be cut, so there’s no time left for visuals.

the closest we’re gonna get is that moment from the Louisville show 

:suburban:

38 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

she’s gonna see those streaming numbers and get AG Cook to executive produce Act II

spacer.png

I ******* hope so

• Like 1

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I ******* hope so

oh i would live

but many would be displeased

still, she’d finally achieve her goal of flopping!

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

To immortalize it for all time? 

You think she sang her lungs out those 9 times (Stockholm, Atlanta, Los Angeles x3,  Houston x2, NOLA, and Kansas City) just to leave it on the cutting room floor? Apart from the opening set, it’s probably her hardest vocal showcase.

Plus, the iconic riff went viral and it has a very obvious and distinct aesthetic appeal. I truly doubt she’s scrapping it.

spacer.png

I don’t care how vocally challenging it is. If she can’t do it, don’t mislead us into thinking she can. She scrapped it for 47/56 dates so she can certainly scrap it from the “film”.

• Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I don’t care how vocally challenging it is. If she can’t do it, don’t mislead us into thinking she can. She scrapped it for 47/56 dates so she can certainly scrap it from the “film”.

Well damn, ma. I didn’t know it was that serious.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Tomorrow is her big red carpet event. We are almost out of the trenches :jonny:

that one hive page saying it’ll be a private event and no theater in LA knows about any premiere happening tomorrow :suburban:

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that one hive page saying it’ll be a private event and no theater in LA knows about any premiere happening tomorrow :suburban:

I saw that. Just wrong, loud and dumb :dies:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I saw that. Just wrong, loud and dumb :dies:

like didn’t Fartwood themselves tell people the dress code ? doubt they’d do that for a private invite only event at Casa Yoncé :dies:

• Haha 1

Thursday: 8pm

friday: 12:30pm

friday: 7:30pm

technically I will be seeing the film 3 times in its first day :jonny3:

• Like 2

I must be in the minority but I can care less about the visuals I just want a FULL concert film (I know I'm not getting it) but still 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.