Beyoncé

Kisuke

AHAP was the real hit of renaissance. Cuff It was a dance trend but gen z went crazy for AHAP. “WHO SINGS THIS?? This song is SO addicting!”  It brought me so much joy seeing the kiddies temporarily stan 

Edited by Fleahive

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Not sure if this has been discussed before but is that Summer Renaissance Version from the latest trailer a demo or an extra mix that was created for the trailer? It sounds so good, I do hope that if there will be a live album,  they add it as a bonus track.

15 minutes ago, CoralBlue said:

Not sure if this has been discussed before but is that Summer Renaissance Version from the latest trailer a demo or an extra mix that was created for the trailer? It sounds so good, I do hope that if there will be a live album,  they add it as a bonus track.

most likely a studio version of the one they play during the concert for rehearsals 

• Like 1

watched The B'day Experience the other day and I Am... Tour tonight. both are really good and stand the test of time, say for a few songs and clips.

cannot wait to see the Renaissance film. I'm going on Thursday and Friday, with different people. maybe I'll go again Sunday on my own, we'll see.

BANNER-970x250px-BEYONCE-FACEOFF2.jpg

Hi Hive, I'm bugging you ONE LAST TIME before the votes are closing this Sunday (11/26)!

This is your last chance to vote for the best opening outfit the Renaissance World Tour had to offer!

So join in and let the world know you have TASTE!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

It’s been a horrendous day at the vet clinic, why is everyone sick/dying on Thanksgiving don’t y’all have better things to do?

:suburban:

The spotify station was playing Bonnie and Clyde and Drunk in Love and it gave me the boost to keep going:jonny5: The folks here usually stream Tayble so I’m shook at the random display of taste:jonny5:

Girl that's not...

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

I agree with everything else you said but this is wrong mama. the plastic bottle and its ugly design without the stand... Ariana Grande's ULTA perfumes have better packaging than this. I do like the outer packaging however -- it's very RENAISSANCE-coded.

The smell saves it for me though. Plus, I got the extra travel spray thing, so I'm satisfied.

I don't find it ugly at all. And if you don't like it without a stand, you could just not take it out of the stand. It still works.

But anyway, it's art deco, it's 1980s high-femme glamour... it definitely fits the aesthetic of the era, perhaps less the tour (which was more futurism) and more the album booklet (which was more nostalgic).

296319981-5995315830495677-3380925851717

Unveiled-Beyonces-22Ce-Noir22-Fragrance-

• Like 1

Beyonce-Renaissance-Album-Review-Reminds-Us-Why-She-Is-The-Queen-Bey.jpgBeyonce-Renaissance-Album-Review-Reminds-Us-Why-She-Is-The-Queen-Bey.jpgBeyonce-Renaissance-Album-Review-Reminds-Us-Why-She-Is-The-Queen-Bey.jpg

Check my check my check my body.

Check my body.

Good morning people.

Can't wait for the VISUALS next week.

:jonny5:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The way I haven’t heard a peep about the Hunger Games, a much bigger film that’s also part of a larger franchise, showing in #that country.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Kassi said:

The way I haven’t heard a peep about the Hunger Games, a much bigger film that’s also part of a larger franchise, showing in #that country.

spacer.png

that's how u know muva is just powerful. the poster child for all things in life. people are flooding her IG to end the war.

she's really the pope of the music industry if u think hard enough about it.

XgHcK31.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the likes… somebody thread it :gaycat2:

but ATRL told me Renaissance has no impact and its music came and went?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Self Titled knocked me out today, a clear. 

• Like 3

This may be a pretty hot take, but I'm torn and kind of hope the film focuses more on the documentary/behind the scenes aspect.

Like don't get me wrong, I really want the concert recording released (and a live album), but we see so little of her nowadays, I want more glimpses behind the curtain.

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the likes… somebody thread it :gaycat2:

found my outfit for when I see the film

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

This may be a pretty hot take, but I'm torn and kind of hope the film focuses more on the documentary/behind the scenes aspect.

Like don't get me wrong, I really want the concert recording released (and a live album), but we see so little of her nowadays, I want more glimpses behind the curtain.

Oh I would LOVE a full-on documentary for sure! For the same reason as you.

It wouldn't even have to involve too much of her personal life. Just to see her train, work, sing in the studio would be enough. :toofunny2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

found my outfit for when I see the film

paris and east rutherford 2 are shaking. their spot is not safe.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

that's how u know muva is just powerful. the poster child for all things in life. people are flooding her IG to end the war.

she's really the pope of the music industry if u think hard enough about it.

XgHcK31.png

You know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation

XgHcK31.png

• Like 3

I guess we atp where the Reneigh streams are dire cause the BeySpotify page won't even post the daily song streams anymore :hoetenks: so I'll do an update from the August one I did.

August 25th:
Cuff It: 627M (+30M)
BMS: 368M (+13M)
Alien: 182M (+10M)

AHAP: 177M (109M solo + 68M remix) (+20M)
Energy: 119M (+9M)
Heated: 101M (+11M)
ITG: 93M (+6M)
Cozy: 93M (+6M)
Summer Renaissance: 87M (+5M)
Church Girl: 78M (+4M)
Pure Honey: 78M (+7M)
VG: 73M (+4M)
POTS: 69M (+3M)
Thique: 64M (+4M)
MOVE: 60M (+4M)
AUIYM: 47M (+3M)

Today:
Cuff It: 687M (+50M)
BMS: 396M (+28M)
AHAP: 210M (127M solo + 85M remix) (+33M)
Alien: 204M (+22M)
Energy: 138M (+19M)
Heated: 125M (+24M) 

Cozy: 107M (+14M)
ITG: 106M (+13M)
Summer Renaissance: 96M (+9M)
Pure Honey: 91M (+13M)
Church Girl: 86M (+8M)
VG: 82M (+9M)
POTS: 78M (+9M)
Thique: 72M (+8M)
MOVE: 70M (+10M)
AUIYM: 53M (+6M)

15 hours ago, kimberly said:

I agree with everything else you said but this is wrong mama. the plastic bottle and its ugly design without the stand... Ariana Grande's ULTA perfumes have better packaging than this. I do like the outer packaging however -- it's very RENAISSANCE-coded.

The smell saves it for me though. Plus, I got the extra travel spray thing, so I'm satisfied.

The bottle is not plastic tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.