Beyoncé

Kisuke

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

adding onto the ITG in Sweden discussion, it’s clear nitpicking but it bothered me on every single date how perfectly she did the first Cozy intro and then never did it again 

only moving her upper body while the hands stayed in a static position feels so much more right than her moving and wiggling her arms around like she did on every other date… it fits the robotic side of the performance a lot better 

also kinda hate how she never said "y’all feelin… cozy ?” again :duck:

Omg SAME :ahh: 

I never said anything cause it does sound a bit ridiculous but I also prefer that version of the intro. It's even more apparent when you watch it from the front

• Like 1

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

17 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Omg SAME :ahh: 

I never said anything cause it does sound a bit ridiculous but I also prefer that version of the intro. It's even more apparent when you watch it from the front

like i know it’s a minuscule detail but everything about that first intro was perfect and i lowkey waited every other date for her to do it again… which she never did :deadbanana2:

but at least the "look at me THIS is me” part got an uber cunty revamp, you lose some you win some :WAP:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

strangely i like Heated live version, it gets right to main points that get the crowd hyped 

Move being shorten is the real crime and CG shouldve been shorter. :suburban:

Yes, or just cut 🙃

Cozy in Sweden def went unmatched the whole tour. She started overdoing the poses after that. Also that original outfit looked the best.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Maybe she is going but it’s not the Renaissance tour? A more scaled back show? The rumours keep going.

and he’s literally the president of his company, I’d assume lying about something like would cost him his job, right ?? :rip: Or I’m I still trying to cope. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Maybe she is going but it’s not the Renaissance tour? A more scaled back show? The rumours keep going.

Fingers Crossed we're getting the "Betty Black Experience World Tour". RWT holding the records for fewest dates in the top 10 of all-time, and the only one to appear there for less than a calendar year of shows is remarkable. New tour over extended tour. 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

54 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

hi divas, is there any tea on a live album coming out as well? I need it :jonny: 

No tea, just toilet water being sold as perfume

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

hi divas, is there any tea on a live album coming out as well? I need it :jonny: 

BADLYYYY :jonnycat: if it can be as good as homecoming id liiiiiveeee

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

3 hours ago, IceSpice said:

I want another tour and album 

spacer.png

My premonition.

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I hope her turkey is dry as hell

nBbRxsl.gif

if she’s the one making it it’ll be more than dry 

nBbRxsl.gif

• Haha 1

I just know she's eating the whole bird, down to the cartilage. im not forgetting how she licked her plates clean and left no crumbs on her date with alopecia keys.

68b85278a7c71b005bfe0ac9ded91990

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It was literally 20 seconds :deadbanana4:

:rip: :rip: :rip:

At least she's consistent.

53 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I just know she's eating the whole bird, down to the cartilage. im not forgetting how she licked her plates clean and left no crumbs on her date with alopecia keys.

68b85278a7c71b005bfe0ac9ded91990

Okay but she barely touched her drink, meanwhile Alopecia’s…

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

my ex just told me he booked tickets to the film today.. the promo is working!

OMG no way!

:eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.