Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

she was already disrespectful by cutting like half the song in the first place

:suburban:

strangely i like Heated live version, it gets right to main points that get the crowd hyped 

Move being shorten is the real crime and CG shouldve been shorter. :suburban:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

CG shouldve been shorter. :suburban:

I would’ve agreed before my show but it finally clicked w me and made me cry so 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we’re officially in the "random stans pretend to have intel" portion of the era again cause why is that one twitter stan cryptically telling people to "make sure they stay until after the credits" :thing:

****. I should’ve bought Saturday tickets. Since I’m going opening night I’ll have to actually stay and watch to make sure I don’t miss anything only to likely be disappointed. It’s gonna be 1:30 am by the time my showing finishes and I have work the next morning….

10 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Why did my mom say Beyoncé was in the thanksgiving parade? Lord knows she’s almost 70 and could have mixed her up with any light skinned woman, but did she air that new trailer during the parade? 

Yes, she gave a little message and they aired a shorter version of the trailer

She is wearing the hell out of that hoodie in these trailers, I know she stinks

The kids are so adorable in the trailer I hope we see a lot of them especially Blue’s journey rehearsing for the tour:jonny5: I’m so excited to see this film especially to watch the behind the scenes footage.

I got an email AND a text message this morning for the trailer, Fartwood is waking up cmon promo:jonny5:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

does anyone else feel like ITG (Sweden) was her best? her energy the first night for that song was top tier imo. 

Yes! 

The loud 'deadass' was so hype! And I feel like her body language and mannerism was excellent, especially during the first half of the performance, compared to most other dates on the tour where she is rather static or carrying that ugly fur coat around. 

The only thing that's missing for it to be 100% is the extra move during the first dance break part, the one that she only did for the Houston filmed shows I believe. 

• Like 3

idk she put her entire girafussy into ITG at my show but she was probably glad to be at the end of the tour

• Haha 1

Beyoncé(.com) texted me this morning, we have that kind of relationship :giraffe:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Beyoncé(.com) texted me this morning, we have that kind of relationship :giraffe:

Beyonce has my number, Beyonce talks every now and then, she checks up on me

:ryan3:

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

idk she put her entire girafussy into ITG at my show but she was probably glad to be at the end of the tour

her what khvvvkvhbhvvhvh

• Like 1

The thing about the vintage look is that it worked for Coachella because desert. Because heat and drugs. However RWT was brimming with crystal clear futuristic imagery and cutting edge technology, so the midcentury grainy amateur home video look doesn’t hit. Even the old music films like Woodstock were presented in the most up to date cutting edge technology of their time; they weren’t trying to make it look like 1919. :skull: oh well I’ll be sat just the same. Love to see her laugh in the BTS :'( 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

The thing about the vintage look is that it worked for Coachella because desert. Because heat and drugs. However RWT was brimming with crystal clear futuristic imagery and cutting edge technology, so the midcentury grainy amateur home video look doesn’t hit. Even the old music films like Woodstock were presented in the most up to date cutting edge technology of their time; they weren’t trying to make it look like 1919. :skull: oh well I’ll be sat just the same. Love to see her laugh in the BTS :'( 

Maybe you don’t get Beyoncé’s signature aesthetic as a director? There are the Christopher Nolan’s, the Quentin Tarantino’s, and now the Knowles’!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Beyonce has my number, Beyonce talks every now and then, she checks up on me

thank you for reminding me of Cupcakke’s legendary hymn H2hoe and this iconic rhyme

come and motorboat me today

titties sitting like Rolling Ray

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Oh she’s sick 

maybe this is where she broke her foot

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I think its better you actually see it and see what context it is used first.

• Like 3

Has anyone been able to figure out where her premiere is going to be in la this Saturday?  I wonder what venue. 

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Yes! 

The loud 'deadass' was so hype! And I feel like her body language and mannerism was excellent, especially during the first half of the performance, compared to most other dates on the tour where she is rather static or carrying that ugly fur coat around. 

The only thing that's missing for it to be 100% is the extra move during the first dance break part, the one that she only did for the Houston filmed shows I believe. 

The fact that someone else feels exactly like me  about this is crazyyy!!! :deadbanana4: I have always felt this way about the first ITG performance in
Sweden. I hope it’s used heavily on the film edit and she incorporates the Houston choreo and it would literally be the perfect edit of the performance. 

• Like 2

How much are y’all expecting to spend at the theater? Between popcorn tins, drink cups, and merch I’m thinking at least $100 :wave:

adding onto the ITG in Sweden discussion, it’s clear nitpicking but it bothered me on every single date how perfectly she did the first Cozy intro and then never did it again 

only moving her upper body while the hands stayed in a static position feels so much more right than her moving and wiggling her arms around like she did on every other date… it fits the robotic side of the performance a lot better 

also kinda hate how she never said "y’all feelin… cozy ?” again :duck:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.