Beyoncé

Kisuke

It makes me sick knowing About Damn Time is seen as the bigger disco pop hit over Cuff It when ADT is only known for one verse. A Dj proved this when he played the unknown part of the song vs the viral part at a party. The crowd was MUTE until that line. Cuff It could’ve been even bigger if Beyoncé wasn’t obsessed with cursing like a sailor. Her damn husband has ruined her vocabulary. There’s no reason the word f*ck should have been said so many times in the chorus. The upcoming beyhive generation won’t exist since their parents censor curse words. You can still make adult music without being so proactive. I prefer sensual Beyoncé over rated r Beyoncé. Like to me ADT wasn’t even a big hit but if cuff it is inferior to that song (according to billboard, Grammys, and streaming) then was cuff it even a hit? 

Edited by Fleahive

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

It makes me sick knowing About Damn Time is seen as the bigger disco pop hit over Cuff It when ADT is only known for one verse. A Dj proved this when he played the unknown part of the song vs the viral part at a party. The crowd was MUTE until that line. Cuff It could’ve been even bigger if Beyoncé wasn’t obsessed with cursing like a sailor. Her damn husband has ruined her vocabulary. There’s no reason the word f*ck should have been said so many times in the chorus. The upcoming beyhive generation won’t exist since their parents censor curse words. You can still make adult music without being so proactive. I prefer sensual Beyoncé over rated r Beyoncé. Like to me ADT wasn’t even a big hit but if cuff it is inferior to that song (according to billboard, Grammys, and streaming) then was cuff it even a hit? 

Could you remind those of us not on social media what the viral line in about damn time is? 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Bidet and 4lop are sitting right there 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

eww Sandcastles is the second worst song on Lemoncé after Love Drought 

you will begin to cough in 3 days

:suburban:

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Could you remind those of us not on social media what the viral line in about damn time is? 

In a minute, I'ma need a sentimental
Man or woman to pump me up
Feeling fussy, walkin' in my Balenci-ussy's
Tryna bring out the fabulous

32 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The way Ingrid wrote Love Drought about her alcoholism but Giraffe decided to make it about Camel :deadbanana4:

Ingrid sweetie, I’m so sorry 

didnt she say it was about parkwood not doing anything with her career? 

• Like 2

The blue lights during MOVE complement the red bodysuit the best

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

"4" is honestly a masterful body of art in its original format. Everything went wrong in the era, but the music (and esthetics) spoke for itself. It also catches a lot of flack for the state of music we were experiencing and this was the first time she didn't give a d*mn. Her continuing to push 'deep cuts' live 12 years later by fan request speaks volumes. 

- "BEYONCÉ", along with "4", will remain my all time, hands down favs- simply because of the nostalgic high of my high school years. The visuals speak just as loud as the music. One of my top 5 female R&B/Pop records of 2013. I wish the album wasn't lumped between 2 established world tours, we still haven't experienced some of her most daring pieces in its full live element. 

- "LEMONADE" was our last hope at promotion, but continuous growth. Now, this album hasn't aged the best with it's concept overshadowing the music and genres, it's still her standing on her peak still. The visual album, as a whole, is a major let down after coming off "Haunted", "Superpower", "Blow". . . even older work like "Run The World". 

Very well-put :clap3:

I don't think B'Day sounds dated. This album suffers from a poor mixing, but other than that it still sounds exquisite imo. 

I'm not a big fan of DIL either, but Be With You, Signs, MM&I and Speechless are among her best songs. I'll include also Work It Out in the mix. 

Let's see if the film hints the rest of the acts though. I'll put off my two cents about the current era for now :rogue:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

you will begin to cough in 3 days

The curse has already begun because this bag of weed I got today looks like it was laced with mint leaves :gaycat6:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

The curse has already begun because this bag of weed I got today looks like it was laced with mint leaves :gaycat6:

not you smoking that Cé Menthe 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The blue lights during MOVE complement the red bodysuit the best

as much as I wanted the classic gold, the lighting during that entire segment + most of Memories worked soooo well with the red Loewe :jonny3:

tbh the only time it didn’t quite hit was during Thique - the bright green light just didn’t work well with it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

eww Sandcastles is the second worst song on Lemoncé after Love Drought 

:clack:

let me see the film first. I already paid for my tickets 

Your taste is as bad as her picking Be Alive and thinking it was a good song:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Your taste is as bad as her picking Be Alive and thinking it was a good song:ryan3:

4 hours ago, Redporus said:

IASF is actually her most generic album but the ballads are superior to all other albums 

duds like POTS, THQ, AUIYM  and SR break the vibes

i know you’re not trying to tug on anyone’s wig with THESE equally abhorrent takes sister

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

i know you’re not trying to tug on anyone’s wig with THESE equally abhorrent takes sister

Name ONE Beyoncé album that has better ballads than IASF….quickly! :ryan3:

Just now, Redporus said:

4skin stomps with the opening 1-2-3 punch of Algebuh/I Care/I Miss You alone

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

B’Day sitting right there b.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

4skin stomps with the opening 1-2-3 punch of Algebuh/I Care/I Miss You alone

Respectable attempt but IASF has more than 3 good ballads. :ryan3:

I Miss You is barely a ballad as well sis:ryan3:

I love when y’all shake the table and liven things up in here

sometimes it’s for being loud and wrong but that’s better than dead and silent

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I love when y’all shake the table and liven things up in here

sometimes it’s for being loud and wrong but that’s better than dead and silent

Being loud and wrong reminds me of that “whaaaaAaat is it about YouuUuu” line in Sandcastles :ryan3:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Redporus said:

The Gift with Bigger and Otherside alone 

:smitten:

• Haha 1

Just now, Redporus said:

Being loud and wrong reminds me of that “whaaaaAaat is it about YouuUuu” line in Sandcastles :ryan3:

just listening to that makes my throat hurt, and not in the fun way

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.