Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Damn, CUFF IT was like my favourite part of the show. I ascended into the heavens for those 5 minutes 

I don't think you're alone in that! the crowd was loving it.

for the Hive though, I see why it's underwhelming — she takes too long to get down those steps, and even when she makes it to the main stage she's stationery for the most part. sitting down on Les Twins is like the only time she takes a step :deadbanana2:

most exciting part of the CUFF IT performance is the end of it with Wetter Remix + blend with Energy & End of Time as she walks down the runway.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

31 minutes ago, kimberly said:

why is this making my eyes water like damn I didn’t know I was this invested in his story. glad he got to go and even more amazing that he got to meet her.

I know you went to the show, but have you only seen it in Stockholm? I can’t remember.

most of those underwhelming bits didn’t feel like that at all with the US crowd, imo. i’m not crazy about the show she puts on for Cuff It but everyone was eating it up and super hype for it. tank section gets some of the loudest applauses because of Blue. AHAP has a lot going on too that I like. 

but I do agree that the encore, pots/virgo, church girl performances throw things off a bit.

I’m just glad her team listened to fans and made it happen for him. 

3 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Beyonce skull dragging aside, let me put my stan hat back on for a second.

You all can let me know if I'm being crazy, but I felt like there was always some sort of anti agenda ever since the tour started. For example, drake's tour has been mostly positive with a million likes just for walking down the stairs. Meanwhile the moment Beyonce stepped foot in stockholm the negative videos and posts were all over social media and left a negative impression initially online. And even now I still see videos of people sitting down, or not knowing a song, etc.  Beyonce has been singing and performing her ass off with not as many likes, granted it could just be due to my algorithm I get the videos earlier. What is that all about? Am I being sensitive stan? 

the average member of the public is easily impressed by mediocrity while being racist, sexist or both, more times than not.

I've seen posts with 100k+ likes praising the white girl of the year for... vocals, of all things, lol.

but Bey videos get likes too, so you might be right about seeing them early. sometimes I'll like a post and it'll show up again a few days/weeks later with 10x the likes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris said:

@kimberly did you like the show last night?

I didn't end up watching it live 💀 I'll catch it on YouTube if someone uploads an HQ recording.

21 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Beyonce skull dragging aside, let me put my stan hat back on for a second.

You all can let me know if I'm being crazy, but I felt like there was always some sort of anti agenda ever since the tour started. For example, drake's tour has been mostly positive with a million likes just for walking down the stairs. Meanwhile the moment Beyonce stepped foot in stockholm the negative videos and posts were all over social media and left a negative impression initially online. And even now I still see videos of people sitting down, or not knowing a song, etc.  Beyonce has been singing and performing her ass off with not as many likes, granted it could just be due to my algorithm I get the videos earlier. What is that all about? Am I being sensitive stan? 

The negativity was actually started by fans. US fans still go on about Europe. Absolute losers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

will forever wonder what FWT Beyoncé would’ve done dance wise for this album instead of mostly standing there and walking around :monkey: 

at least the vocals are top notch and it’s her most vocal heavy tour since TBE/I Am Tour so at least we have that 

*since MCSWT/OTR 1

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

A further proof that she's constantly online and aware of everything. 

She's an angel ofc.

OT: Always the same complaints here, pages and pages of utter negativity. It's getting tiring at this point :ace:

Another point: y'all are deluding yourselves if you're expecting that her next tour turns out as a replica of Coachella/FWT. She has intentionally reduced her dancing routines for a reason, so it's pretty pointless asking for more choreography now that the tour is approaching its end. 

Hope something comes up in October so y'all stop this nonsense once for all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Hope something comes up in October

Nothing is coming in October.

:)

I love FWT & RWT but in different ways.

FWT was her first all-stadium tour. The concept, the cube, choreo, and theres more tracks I admired. It all around has a more iconic feel. 

RWT the vocals are outstanding! I really love her energy being happy and carefree. Also showing that goofy, vulnerable side ppl claim she never shows.

My Top 3 Tours: 

1. MCSWT

2. RWT / FWT

3. OTR

34 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Apparently this is where the new AHAP mix last night is from

https://x.com/b7album/status/1705220566989393995?s=46&t=DBEzweI3pkN0q0I7VG8vbQ

BMS and Cuff It Remix also originated from TikTok. act ii is going to be even more TikTok friendly than Renaissance :jonny5:

Just now, Blue Rose said:

BMS and Cuff It Remix also originated from TikTok. act ii is going to be even more TikTok friendly than Renaissance :jonny5:

which means she’ll hide and sabotage it even more than Renaissance to counter balance :jonny5:

surprise release on amazon music only, no singles, no physicals, no music videos and no tour confirmed

it’s a chance for us fans to be once again listeners and not viewers :jonny5:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

which means she’ll hide and sabotage it even more than Renaissance to counter balance :jonny5:

surprise release on amazon music only, no singles, no physicals, no music videos and no tour confirmed

“I felt like it was my responsibility to bring back having to hunt for music to this generation”

spacer.png

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I love unhinged you are :ahh:. Your foot is on her neck so hard this week :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, carameldelight said:

Nah I feel like parkwood staff live in an alternate reality

*there are NO staff at Parkwood its all a facade....everything is run by Bey :-*

Thats why the visuals are delayed cuz she has to go home and edit them on her Macbook after each tour stop.

Such an economical and multifaceted queen. She is HR, Finance and Marketing Dept.

beyonce-laptop-beyonce.gif

Edited by Redporus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

See this is what’s frustrating with her and her team. If you are already creeping all over social media and TikTok why did they not use it to their advantage like Doja did with planet her? 

Bey after reviewing the POTS video and realising how she missed the opportunity for it to be in a sleeping aid brand endorsement:

beyonce-say-what.gif 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

“I felt like it was my responsibility to bring back having to hunt for music to this generation”

spacer.png

I can see her, Yvette, and Andrew patting themselves on the back lol

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 1

Sometimes the reality is a woman who is a billionaire and never lets anyone forget it pretends she's an arts not charts girl

fb869a6ec9db6dc4ae693ceb9b0cd780f3f42df8

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

why is this making my eyes water like damn I didn’t know I was this invested in his story. glad he got to go and even more amazing that he got to meet her.

I know you went to the show, but have you only seen it in Stockholm? I can’t remember.

most of those underwhelming bits didn’t feel like that at all with the US crowd, imo. i’m not crazy about the show she puts on for Cuff It but everyone was eating it up and super hype for it. tank section gets some of the loudest applauses because of Blue. AHAP has a lot going on too that I like. 

but I do agree that the encore, pots/virgo, church girl performances throw things off a bit.

I went to Brussels also, which was the second stop so yeah not much of a change. The audience was was loud for Cuff it because it's the biggest hit off the album, they would've been loud no matter what she did for it. 

And yeah, this was way before Blue started popping up so I didn't get to see her, but even then I think people would be cheering for her regardless at what point during the show she came up. Good thing she brought her for the tank section cause it desperately needed it :redface: 

Contrary to most people though I really loved RDY nnn. May be subjective cause it's one of my favorites off of 4 so I was singing at the top of my lungs; was too in my feels to remember if the audience liked it or not even :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.