• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

the way y'all were gagged at this tour on May 11 and now it's drag here drag there

anime-girl.gif

It's still the all time #1 for me. I've never been 100% satisfied with any of my faves' shows anyway so a messy setlist is nothing to me, I'm used to it

• Thanks 2

I think the AHAP section is camp, and I loved getting to hear DIL and RDY live :chick2:

• Like 1

to be fair any drags are relative to beyonce's own impeccable touring standard. regardless of what's said the renny tour still shits all over anything else on the road atm :coffee:

• Like 5

AHAP and Heated are great live. No complaints here for once. Just glad she listened to the fans and decided to do Heated in Club Renny. Now if only she can listen to us again and release those damn visuals

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

The nonstop draggings of Beyonce

WHEW chile

anime-girl.gif

let’s hope the parkwood sycophants in here will report it to their boss so she can see it too 

anime-girl.gif

55 minutes ago, QueenB said:

It’s honestly criminal that the choreography for her dance album has been lackluster and I can’t remember most of it except for cozy l. Heated and AHAP deserved something big!

will forever wonder what FWT Beyoncé would’ve done dance wise for this album instead of mostly standing there and walking around :monkey: 

at least the vocals are top notch and it’s her most vocal heavy tour since TBE/I Am Tour so at least we have that 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This makes me emotional :chick2: I'm just so happy for him, and proud of Bey and her team for making it happen

• Like 1

Since fans pointed out yesterday was the last silver day, today is the last day of Virgo season and beginning of fall; could Houston be a reset for something new? 

Edited by sillycilla

Just now, sillycilla said:

Since fans pointed yesterday was the last silver day, today is the last day of Virgo season and beginning of fall could Houston be a reset for something new? 

No. It just means the end

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

let’s hope the parkwood sycophants in here will report it to their boss so she can see it too 

anime-girl.gif

Nah I feel like parkwood staff live in an alternate reality

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Wow... that was great!!!! So happy they actually did something for this guy!! and he even met Bey! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

It’s honestly criminal that the choreography for her dance album has been lackluster and I can’t remember most of it except for cozy l. Heated and AHAP deserved something big!

Move, Energy & Cozy are the 3 best choreographed songs here.

I agree. Cuff It has grown on me slightly, but AHAP needed like a Janet-Rhythm Nation vibe with lots of dancers doing in-sync "stiff" choreography, and "Heated" needed to borrow some dark, dancehall vibes from her "You Don't Love Me" Beychella performance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

He got to go and met her? Great 

why is this making my eyes water like damn I didn’t know I was this invested in his story. glad he got to go and even more amazing that he got to meet her.

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

There's great moments, like the entire Renaissance segment, Energy, Break My Soul, Move, Heated, Pure/Honey but then there is also a lot of underwhelming ones like Cuff it, Virgo's groove, church girl, the tank section, AHAP, the encore... There were no down moments like this in her previous solo tours. Stuff was always going at full speed

I know you went to the show, but have you only seen it in Stockholm? I can’t remember.

most of those underwhelming bits didn’t feel like that at all with the US crowd, imo. i’m not crazy about the show she puts on for Cuff It but everyone was eating it up and super hype for it. tank section gets some of the loudest applauses because of Blue. AHAP has a lot going on too that I like. 

but I do agree that the encore, pots/virgo, church girl performances throw things off a bit.

• Like 1

that being said remastered versions without the sometimes nasally/screamy vocals of DIL and Bidet would be IT, especially Bidet is in dire need of remastered production  

The only frustration I hear from people is about the setlist, most wish she did more of her hits. I think that would have elevated the show even more. Other than that if you scroll through the reactions, they say it's the best show they've ever seen. We have just been so used to Beyonce hardcore dancing that maybe it threw us for a loop, I know for me it did. 

I want to go again with a less critical eye. Too bad I can't make it to the last four shows. 

And the thing is if Beyonce wanted to do a show with deep cuts that would have been a perfect opportunity for tiny desk or a special on youtube that fans have been begging for. 

The bigger shows should always include crowd pleasers.. That's one thing another artist knows how to do.

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

VG was amazing for me. She just kept adding those love songs from her discography, and each time a new one came on mixed with the vocals from the song... my jaw hit the floor. The closest experience to the first time I heard the original ending of the song.

yes I love the lil outro mashup. need it on a live album! 

say my name, say my name, say it louder, you've got me speechless,

baby I see you working hard want to let you know I'm proud let you know that I admire what you do

I just wanna cater 2 uuuuu :katie2:

2 hours ago, sillycilla said:

I will say RDY took everyone out of it. I went with a couple of casual fans and they were like :isudumblmao:

oh yeah RDY is the biggest slow down of the show. in Seattle especially I thought the crowd was way too quiet. 

so Seattle won the mute challenge, in a way. :fountain:

• Haha 1

A smaller scale anti-tour of deep cuts and fan favorites would slay but 1%er exclusive luxury acts who operate as if they have no fans don't do that I guess :)

• Like 2

Beyonce skull dragging aside, let me put my stan hat back on for a second.

You all can let me know if I'm being crazy, but I felt like there was always some sort of anti agenda ever since the tour started. For example, drake's tour has been mostly positive with a million likes just for walking down the stairs. Meanwhile the moment Beyonce stepped foot in stockholm the negative videos and posts were all over social media and left a negative impression initially online. And even now I still see videos of people sitting down, or not knowing a song, etc.  Beyonce has been singing and performing her ass off with not as many likes, granted it could just be due to my algorithm I get the videos earlier. What is that all about? Am I being sensitive stan? 

Edited by carameldelight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.