Beyoncé

Kisuke

Not them in here harassing y’all too :deadbanana4:. It’s giving Mental Illness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Devin said:

How much y’all think LA shows will gross?

Enough that she's done touring

5 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

none of yo muthafucking business

you're trying too hard. it's only the internet baby. 

it's okay to log off and go outside. 

have a nice day. 

1 minute ago, swissman said:

So it's your opinion that the other acts will be canceled?

If not cancelled then definitely not released in the same shape and form they were conceived in during the pandemic when she claims she recorded this three part project. As somebody said before, she's not the type to sit on a record for 5-6 years and then just release it as is. 

In other words, I do not believe we'll ever see/hear the original three act project she talks about in the Renaissance booklet. 

Which is not necessarily an issue in itself; I feel like people cling onto it because well, there's nothing else happening to warrant the delay. She did NOTHING for Renaissance for an entire year before going on a rather limited tour. I firmly believe the complaining and bitching would be nowhere to this level if she had the film out before the tour, at least a couple of pre-recorded performances uploaded if she's so bent on not doing award shows anymore, an actual extensive 'world tour' and the guarantee that a concert special would be happening. 

At this moment, it's all up in the air if we'll ever get to see at least ONE of these things, let alone all of them (which would still be the bare minimum and less than what she gave during ST and Lemonade).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Wtf is happening in here? :rip:

wig-snatch.gif

the girls want to up their reputation on atrl so they come into a thread just to be difficult 

to get their posts up. just a teenage loser with no friends looking for validation on 

a music forum. 

• Thanks 2

I went out for a lovely cliffside hike and came back to Yvette basically laying flowers on the era’s grave… maybe I’ll go back tomorrow and jump :gaycat7:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I went out for a lovely cliffside hike and came back to Yvette basically laying flowers on the era’s grave… maybe I’ll go back tomorrow and jump :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, mons†er said:

the girls want to up their reputation on atrl so they come into a thread just to be difficult 

to get their posts up. just a teenage loser with no friends looking for validation on 

a music forum. 

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

If not cancelled then definitely not released in the same shape and form they were conceived in during the pandemic when she claims she recorded this three part project. As somebody said before, she's not the type to sit on a record for 5-6 years and then just release it as is. 

In other words, I do not believe we'll ever see/hear the original three act project she talks about in the Renaissance booklet. 

Which is not necessarily an issue in itself; I feel like people cling onto it because well, there's nothing else happening to warrant the delay. She did NOTHING for Renaissance for an entire year before going on a rather limited tour. I firmly believe the complaining and bitching would be nowhere to this level if she had the film out before the tour, at least a couple of pre-recorded performances uploaded if she's so bent on not doing award shows anymore, an actual extensive 'world tour' and the guarantee that a concert special would be happening. 

At this moment, it's all up in the air if we'll ever get to see at least ONE of these things, let alone all of them (which would still be the bare minimum and less than what she gave during ST and Lemonade).

**** ALL YALL 

Wig Snatch GIF - Wig Snatch Ricky - Discover & Share GIFs

drop like a thotty drop like a thotty

29ef6921fca15180a1e314b31d5192dd_md.gif 

• Haha 4

Just now, kimberly said:

drop like a thotty drop like a thotty

29ef6921fca15180a1e314b31d5192dd_md.gif 

did someone say CHURCH GIRL??

agtNMO.gif

wouldn't mind a remix with Megan The Stallion on it. 

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

me thinks... you should shut the **** up 

I wanted to admit I judged the AHAP remix too quickly, it is a bop. In fact all of the remixes have been very good. I wouldn’t be able to point to a favorite because they’re all UNQIUE  

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

I wanted to admit I judged the AHAP remix too quickly, it is a bop. In fact all of the remixes have been very good. I wouldn’t be able to point to a favorite because they’re all UNQIUE  

I wanted you to shut the **** up......

6 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

It’s better than the original tbh

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

:skull:

she not done til we get a Jealous peformance.:jonny5:

whew I revisited most of ST today and Jealous is just THAT girl :jonny3:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Transfer your Kansas tickets to my account before jumping 

• Haha 3

imo as far as the remixes go, from best to worst:

1. BREAK MY SOUL: it was just SUCH a moment. The effortless clapback that was rooted in positivity and her own strength, plus the collab with Madonna, the way the song was elevated, and the iconic breakdown that honoured her predecessors, peers and the next generation.
  2. CUFF IT: The original was never among my favourite tracks from the album, but the remix absolutely nailed it. The reinvention was fitting, and her new verses were amazing.
  3. AHAP: It's already a great song, so the remix adding a Kendrick verse and some new background vocals from Beyoncé just didn't compare to the above two. I'd have at least loved a new Beyoncé verse to match it closer to the others.
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Transfer your Kansas tickets to my account before jumping 

:deadbanana:

whew I revisited most of ST today and Jealous is just THAT girl :jonny3:

!!!

I’m tryna not to revisit til the 10th anniversary otherwise I’ma stream and get caught up for days. She really just casually dropped a masterpiece and walked away. :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Omg jealous, I love a good hike:jonny5: Some people in here would benefit from touching some grass

spacer.png

• Like 2

She is not moving to act 2 until someone buys them visuals. It ****** this era up for her.

spacer.png

We will also never get a visual album again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.