Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, AxelFox said:

It's bicker because you're putting salt on the wound :eli: Jk I don't mean this in a serious way 

But yes the possibility of her designing and planning a whole new tour for late 2023/early 2024 that will go places she hasn't been to in more than 10 years and she didn't visit with the Renaissance tour as a mean of some genius marketing technique (therefor implying this is indeed a 'master plan') is as close to inexistent as possible. 

Why are you posting?

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Just uncouth for no reason lmao.

spacer.png

***** **** YOU 

Wig Snatch GIF - Wig Snatch Ricky - Discover & Share GIFs

One thing we have in our favor is that she is a money hungry giraffe and she can’t stuff her long neck with enough millions. This tour is an easy cash grab for her. Im honestly starting to think she’ll keep it until end of 2025 with revamped setlists after every act.

Visuals, Shampoo and Perfume this Fall. Ivy Park, Latin America leg and act 2, all early 2024

spacer.png

Edited by Blue Rose

Just now, Blue Rose said:

One thing we have in our favor is that she is a money hungry giraffe and she can’t stuff her long neck with enough millions. This tour is an easy cash grab for her. Im honestly starting to think she’ll keep it until end of 2025 with revamped setlists after every act.

Visuals, Shampoo and Perfume this Fall. Ivy Park, Latin America leg and act 2, all early 2024

spacer.png

OMG 

13 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's bicker because you're putting salt on the wound :eli: Jk I don't mean this in a serious way 

But yes the possibility of her designing and planning a whole new tour for late 2023/early 2024 that will go places she hasn't been to in more than 10 years and she didn't visit with the Renaissance tour as a mean of some genius marketing technique (therefor implying this is indeed a 'master plan') is as close to inexistent as possible. 

It's good to know you weren't taking this seriously, but I never called it a "genius marketing technique", I said that relaunching a new tour starting in non-US/EU cities (since that's what's been rumoured) might be the best marketing technique if she wants to get the same demand from places she JUST toured, given that people always want what they can't have.

I wasn't trying to poke anyone who was feeling down about the tour ending, but give the possibility of hope. But I guess hope is not the mood around here. That's fine.

Just now, Devin said:

I see no one has taken out the trash yet.

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

You serious about all this, huh?! 

Yes I stand by what I said. That doesn't mean I think that anything speculated will occur. I outlined it pretty clearly in the quoted post. Not sure how much more clearer I can be.

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

Yes I stand by what I said. That doesn't mean I think that anything speculated will occur. I outlined it pretty clearly in the quoted post. Not sure how much more clearer I can be.

Wig Snatch GIF - Wig Snatch Ricky - Discover & Share GIFs

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

It's good to know you weren't taking this seriously, but I never called it a "genius marketing technique", I said that relaunching a new tour starting in non-US/EU cities (since that's what's been rumoured) might be the best marketing technique if she wants to get the same demand from places she JUST toured, given that people always want what they can't have.

I wasn't trying to poke anyone who was feeling down about the tour ending, but give the possibility of hope. But I guess hope is not the mood around here. That's fine.

Well how sad is it that more than a year after the album released the best we can have in here is hope that something (might) happen still

spacer.png

1 hour ago, bwhansen said:

To me it was always clear she announced the acts because they're from the same creative process, I believe that whole report we got that they're all about reclaiming black music genres. The music was all recorded during lockdown so I think the three acts are just a specific state of mind Bey was in during that time, it makes sense

Not to mention the Hive is so particular in what they want from Beyoncé that anything they didn't plan for her or decide is her best career move is belittled and scoffed at. If she were to suddenly, in 2024 (let's say) announce an act ii to RENAISSANCE, I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of complaining that she's doing a "sequel" instead of a new era. Her announcing from the get-go that this is a three act work preps people, manages their expectations, and sets us up to understand and interpret the first work in such a way that there will be a continuation, not that it is absolutely it's own stand alone piece.

Also it's not even been a 1.5 year since act i was released. I do get that waiting without any further "management of expectations" is hard for people especially when we haven't had a whole lot but remixes to keep us going (until the tour started), but we're also acting like it's been  some unjustifiable amount t of time. She's not even finished act i's tour.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Well how sad is it that more than a year after the album released the best we can have in here is hope that something (might) happen still

spacer.png

So it's your opinion that the other acts will be canceled?

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

what the hell is going on here on this day

beyonce-renaissance-world-tour.gif 

There’s a crackhead w/ an unwashed coño on the loose. It will tire themself out eventually.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

nene-confused-nene-looking-around.gif

what is this honey? what is going on in here? 

1 minute ago, mons†er said:

nene-confused-nene-looking-around.gif

what is this honey? what is going on in here? 

none of yo muthafucking business

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.