Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and then she never told anything again in over a year… which is even worse 

spacer.png

I'm shocked we all glossed over the fact that the reason the era hasn't moved is because of parkwood & Beyonce. The studios have a reason as to why they may not want to pay so much for visuals. Therefore she has kept the them hostage. 

And no one else is to blame for BMS removal and lack of single releases.

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, carameldelight said:

I'm shocked we all glossed over the fact that the reason the era hasn't moved is because of parkwood & Beyonce. The studios have a reason as to why they may not want to pay so much for visuals. Therefore she has kept the them hostage. 

And no one else is to blame for BMS removal and lack of single releases.

we’ll sound like a broken record player but this fr… the fact she literally has been sitting on these damn music videos for a year and did nothing… and the fact we’d have ACT II & the visuals by now if she wasn’t greedy like that… 

and all of this is kinda bleak too cause if any studio still doesn’t wanna buy them after all the success, 4 months of a record breaking tour, the grammies and all the positive headlines… then what will make them buy them ? :tornado:cause one thing’s for sure miss Neck will scrap them before she lowers her price and gets less money 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Haha 1

We should also mention that if she had sent Heated and AHAP to radio, the price of the visuals could’ve skyrocketed :clown:

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we’ll sound like a broken record player but this fr… the fact she literally has been sitting on these damn music videos for a year and did nothing… and the fact we’d have ACT II & the visuals by now if she wasn’t greedy like that… 

and all of this is kinda bleak too cause if any studio still doesn’t wanna buy them after all the success, 4 months of a record breaking tour, the grammies and all the positive headlines… then what will make them buy them ? :tornado:cause one thing’s for sure miss Neck will do scrap them before she lowers her price and gets less money 

But…. but, we were told she cares about the art and experience only :isudumblmao:

Edited by sillycilla

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

But…. but, we were told she cares about the art and experience only :isudumblmao:

that’s pre Lemonade Bey, post Renaissance Bey is all about money and Jay’s dick :biblio:

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that’s pre Lemonade Bey, post Renaissance Bey is all about money and Jay’s dick :biblio:

I gasped but tea

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Yeah i’m taking a break until something happens again

See u maybe next year then. Maybe :rip:

• Haha 1

having to take breaks during an ACTIVE world tour is just… that lady really broke us like damn ***** i’m sending you my therapist’s bill 

• Haha 1

Do y’all have jobs? 

serious question. I lived off my savings for 1.5 years but I’ve been back for a few months . Do you complain to people in your life about “the visuals”. 

ngl I’ve grown to hate that term. It’s so ugly 

17 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

I think the concept has become a double-edged sword. While she does care about the art/experience she also now probably views any visuals she creates as High Art, and thus, High Value. I don't see Miss Honey lowering the price for no one/nothing.  Sucks but I truly believe she would mentally withhold it all before lowering its value in her head. 

Edited by Jai

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

Do y’all have jobs? 

serious question. I lived off my savings for 1.5 years but I’ve been back for a few months . Do you complain to people in your life about “the visuals”. 

No different than the job you have to come complain about our frustration. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Do y’all have jobs? 

Mentally i'm okay without v*suals at this point, we are past it. Realistically, most will watch once, and then it's just... there. #JustanArtistNow

• Like 2

Lowkey enjoying the fact Beys supporters in here are also silent now. Nnnnn they know whats up

• Haha 1

Just now, sillycilla said:

No different than the job you have to come complain about our frustration. 

this thread has moved 2 pages in like 3 days… they clearly don’t have anything other to discuss either like let us be miserable in peace :priceless:

• Haha 2

Anyways im here to profess that MOVE is the best song to experience at RWT. Especially when the Tems song gets incorporated within. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jai said:

I think the concept has become a double-edged sword. While she does care about the art/experience she also now probably views any visuals she creates as High Art, and thus, High Value. I don't see Miss Honey lowering the price for no one/nothing. 

This sounds pretentious AF and why many people were turned off to Gaga.

Where is the ROI for the studios that will pay out a large sum? How does this reach an audience big enough if she won’t promote and is releasing visuals a year after the fact with no other singles currently sustaining the era?

They’ll also charge fans max high prices for tickets, merchandise, boxes you don’t know what’s in it, a perfume you haven’t smelled, to turn around and say I’ll release a visual when I feel like it and whoever pays me more.  Not even release singles where we can at least monitor or discuss that.  There’s no return on investment for fans or anyone else. If I didn’t go to the tour, I wouldn’t have had anything else to experience. She wants to have her cake and eat it too but at some point she’s going to have to make a choice. Being a non commercial, indie artist means that you don’t need to make any profit, you just release it for max consumption and let it do its work. Not hinder it with pulls from radio. It just has never made any sense. 

That’s why she is in a tug of war with execs and she’s probably losing capital with other bigger and profitable stars are capitalizing. And Ryan Tedder is over it lol

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

Anyways im here to profess that MOVE is the best song to experience at RWT. Especially when the Tems song gets incorporated within. 

The best is cozy into AS

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Where is the ROI for the studios that will pay out a large sum? How does this reach an audience big enough if she won’t promote and is releasing visuals a year after the fact with no other singles currently sustaining the era?

They’ll also charge fans max high prices for tickets, merchandise, boxes you don’t know what’s in it, a perfume you haven’t smelled, to turn around and say I’ll release a visual when I feel like it and whoever pays me more.  Not even release singles where we can at least monitor or discuss that.  There’s no return on investment for fans or anyone else. If I didn’t go to the tour, I wouldn’t have had anything else to experience. She wants to have her cake and eat it too but at some point she’s going to have to make a choice. Being a non commercial, indie artist means that you don’t need to make any profit, you just release it for max consumption and let it do its work. Not hinder it with pulls from radio. It just has never made any sense. 

That’s why she is in a tug of war with execs and she’s probably losing capital with other bigger and profitable stars are capitalizing. And Ryan Tedder is over it lol

I dont disagree with this; she needs to make a choice. But who knows what's going on in her camp.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Mind you all the fabulous creatives working with her who spent their time and energy on her without getting a reward for it because she sits on these things will simply stop working for her. 

If I were a creative these days, I'd honestly rather work with DojaCat or Voldemort. At least my ideas and concepts would get full out Promotion and appreciation instead of being shelved.

She is literally, and I say it full-heartidly, so so stupid to jeopordize all of the good-will due to these antics. I just KNOW she thinks sending them flowers, Boxes of IVP or invitations to private parties is enough compensation. :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Do you complain to people in your life about “the visuals”. 

No. That's why we do it here.

• Haha 4

Truthfully, I thought they would at least try to avoid another Black is King/ Disney Plus situation from happening. However from what the article stated she is only looking for the price she requested, not how to get the most views possible. :(

Edited by carameldelight

41 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lowkey enjoying the fact Beys supporters in here are also silent now. Nnnnn they know whats up

You are the ones without anything better to do than complaining, sorry. :michael:

Edited by Draper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.