Beyoncé

Kisuke

17 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Do you two actually think we don’t know who you are?

I dont know what you mean, but I was obviously being sarcastic lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

8 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I dont know what you mean, but I was obviously being sarcastic lol

Were you also being “sarcastic” when you implied the woman accused of faking her pregnancy by the very media she was giving an interview to is delusional about how the media works? 

I can’t help but feel like she didn’t gaf about Vancouver, seeing the Seattle videos the vibes feel different.:redface: Lemme just blame it on her coming back from her bday vacation:giraffe:

This lackluster era (that I've mostly enjoyed until the 1 year anniversary of the ITG visual teaser) fell into a coma after her Bday show. It might just wake up again at the Houston show, but we should all be prepared to call time of death soon.

Spoiler

It's wild how her neglect changed me from bootlicking hive...to this. :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

This lackluster era (that I've mostly enjoyed until the 1 year anniversary of the ITG visual teaser) fell into a coma after her Bday show. It might just wake up again at the Houston show, but we should all be prepared to call time of death soon.

Hide contents

I’m sorry but she has to know that something needs to happen soon since the era is running on fumes atp…

18 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I’m sorry but she has to know that something needs to happen soon since the era is running on fumes atp…

She knows...but I genuinely don't think she cares. I need to stop caring as well.

She'll always be THAT GIRL to me, but now, being a fan of her is so boring. 

The tour crew person who got filmed saying they filming the movie in Houston def getting fired :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tripthelight said:

Reveal hidden contents

Basically, it's evident by now that the tour or era isn't continuing. They would have already made announcements. 

Why do a whole end of tour post to then say new dates next year lol. Plus blue and the kids are going back to school and it's most likely Jay's turn to do his music. 

1 hour ago, Tripthelight said:

Reveal hidden contents

If only the twitter hive weren’t all bootlickers, Parkwood would see the criticism. I doubt they are on here at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I can’t help but feel like she didn’t gaf about Vancouver, seeing the Seattle videos the vibes feel different.:redface: Lemme just blame it on her coming back from her bday vacation:giraffe:

Why would you say that? She was playful in Vancouver and the show went on without a hitch, and there are a couple of cute videos from it all over twitter. This is what we want to see!!

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Were you also being “sarcastic” when you implied the woman accused of faking her pregnancy by the very media she was giving an interview to is delusional about how the media works? 

Yes, people change

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Why would you say that? She was playful in Vancouver and the show went on without a hitch, and there are a couple of cute videos from it all over twitter. This is what we want to see!!

I’m not sure, probably just projecting. I’m salty that I didn’t get to see her shake her ass for BMS because of that damn coat, and then not even getting the mugler bee fit and instead a random rehash:'(

She hates us wbk:'(

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

If only the twitter hive weren’t all bootlickers, Parkwood would see the criticism. I doubt they are on here at all.

twitter hive is truly the worst, good for nothing but ass kissing and yass queening, they are all talk but no action 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

twitter hive is truly the worst, good for nothing but ass kissing and yass queening, they are all talk but no action 

sounds familiar 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

sounds familiar 

spacer.png

well sorta kinda, giraffé doesn’t act but she doesn’t talk to us either 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

well sorta kinda, giraffé doesn’t act but she doesn’t talk to us either 

spacer.png

She dropped a press release and countless teasers

spacer.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m not sure, probably just projecting. I’m salty that I didn’t get to see her shake her ass for BMS because of that damn coat, and then not even getting the mugler bee fit and instead a random rehash:'(

She hates us wbk:'(

Next time drink more and you won’t get caught up in those tiny details. I didn’t even notice we didn’t get the muffler thing 

2 hours ago, FLAallday said:

This is so sad. If anyone happens to see a GFM link or something through the day to help get him to the next show can you plz dm me?  

https://x.com/whal510/status/1702674556232876192?s=46&t=tLQul0cImEA2vQ7z9rNd6A

Yeah I hope Parkwood or a moneyed hive member helps out.

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She dropped a press release and countless teasers

spacer.png

and then she never told anything again in over a year… which is even worse 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.