Beyoncé

Kisuke

Spirit is cute! I will unironically listen to her sometimes once every blue moon. Be Alive on the other hand I can’t even remember the last time I used her. She belongs in Daddy tier as far as song rankings go:giraffe:

• Like 2

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Ok, this is thee worst opening outfit she has worn so far, I’m baffled:deadbanana4:

I thought the scarf was the worst part but now I see the shoes…:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

the boots are great, but what is this outfit? The scarf???? I pray one day for Beyoncé to have a great stylist 

Stylist only guide artist, especially someone of Beyonce's caliber... she's ultimately wearing what she wants, I'm sure many times against the advice of her stylist :rip:

This and Cologne are the only opener outfits that I'm genuinely concerned by....:dies:

5 hours ago, Chris said:

She has her orb outfit tonight.

she did it for me :heart: mother

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The BOOTS :jonny5:

The new CUFF IT look :jonny5:

THE ORBIT COMING BACK :jonny5:

you get it.

ok y'all this is the best live concert of all time. like, dead serious.

for me, most of the show was at a 100%. I was surrounded by iconic Hive members that sang every word to even songs like Flaws and All and Rather Die Young.

safe to say my voice is GONE, girl.

Blue Ivy ate tonight. she was so good!

the new CUFF IT and AHAP looks were great, and the opening out fit was funny but hot. she looked like a doll with those boots and snatched af waist. 

Santa Clara DELIVERED for Love on Top. and Before I Let Go was incredibly fun too. the sing along moments just worked phenomenally.

can't wait to relive this show in a couple weeks!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is really cute but I screamed at the outfit compared to the head scarf. Like I was NOT expecting that look when the camera panned out :deadbanana4:

PLEASE I thought you were exaggerating until I saw it too :dies:

she was dressed for three separate events, queen of preparedness :jonny3:

I actually love the pieces individually tho, especially the boots since they’re so different for her

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

are you all going to play couch fashion critics in every discussion in this thread? like damn, its really annoying. Like we can talk about the actual show and its brilliance

• Like 1

The boots are very cvnty but not with that dress and the scarf is giving “I got dressed in the dark”

Edited by Shinning

6 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

are you all going to play couch fashion critics in every discussion in this thread?

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

are you all going to play couch fashion critics in every discussion in this thread? like damn, its really annoying. Like we can talk about the actual show and its brilliance

The show's been ongoing for almost 4 months already and remains largely unchanged. It's been discussed to death. Just how many discussions of gagging over Cozy and Break My Soul do you wanna see? The performances stopped being news a while ago, especially since most here have attended already.

The outfits are the only thing changing, of course most of the discourse is gonna revolve around that :rip: Especially since she's been serving career worst looks since the NA leg started. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys, let’s talk about the actual show. Did you see the part where she sang break my soul? Crazy that she does that! Have you peeped the robot arms being used for Cozy the last few dates? Who would have thought

spacer.png

• Haha 11

Not her serving those killer, completely out-of-character for her platform boots and ruining the outfit with that auntie’d headscarf. The one time a cape + mini dress combo would have been the thing to do. :redface:

Actually LOVE the other 2 new outfits, though!

i thought her thing was "using new surprise looks every night" instead of songs bc that’s so much more exciting, now we can’t even discuss those either ? :coffee2:

anyway, the boots are great idk what you’re talking about but every woman in here is gonna like the boots please you wear a jean vest 

• Thanks 1

also I was curious about how she would address the crowd at the start of the show, seeing as she keeps calling it SAN FRANCISCO despite our stadium being 40 miles away in Santa Clara.

she said “BAY AREA”

spacer.png

The mayor of Echoville, y’all!

• Haha 2

Since we're not allowed to discuss looks, I'm just gonna say that I HATE HATE HATE the opening songs from last night, but the rest was fine. :eli:

Now back to my couch!

Edited by Tangane
  • Haha 1

Yeah, gonna need something from this heffa soon lol. The way her peers keep borrowing and building upon her moves in a better/neater way is starting to annoy me to no end. Specifically Ms. Swift. 

All petty debates aside, she just announced her tour film and has it going into theaters. Which I believe immediately means it can be in contention for a broader set of awards. 

I don't like to get into the comparison side of things too much, as both artists have their own unique brands and what works for one isn't always the exact same that would work for the other. 

However, sometimes it's a case of calling a spade a spade. Bey gifted the modern industry at large these surprise drop, visual albums, documentary, and concert film templates. And while she'll forever get her props for innovating those mediums (and in many ways is unrivalable because of that), it's crazy to see her not reap the fullness of that in the here and now while her direct peers do.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Taylor swift having her concert film shown in cinemas, why can we never have nice tings like this... :gaycat6:

Perhaps she deserves to be out-grossed by somebody with that level of talent afterall. I hope Yvette informs her of this fact to make her blood boil. 

• Like 8

Ch... I'm going to start reporting you guys for bringing up other artists. :laugh:

Be happy for others. You can't be mad at other artists for taking things further just like we can't be mad at Alexander Graham Bell for taking things further and giving us the telephone. 

Enjoy the outfits! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

idk why yall keep entertaining that wolf in sheep's clothing in here with all its weird underhanded posts

its so blatant now

Oh I thought I was sensitive hive :nicole:

9 hours ago, bijonse said:

Username is literally fleahive they’re making fun of us 

I’m making fun of me actually. I am the flea amongst the bees but we are still on the same team!

12 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Ch... I'm going to start reporting you guys for bringing up other artists. :laugh:

Be happy for others. You can't be mad at other artists for taking things further just like we can't be mad at Alexander Graham Bell for taking things further and giving us the telephone. 

Enjoy the outfits! 

We're more than 1 year into Renaissance and we've had no music videos, barely a single after release (due to tik tok mostly), no televised performances, no docu series/commentary & making of, no intl dates & no sign of concert special in sight and God knows if we'll ever see those music videos too.

We're not mad at other artists, great for them that they put the work in and deliver experiences for their fans. It's Beyonce herself to be mad at for this nonsense. 

The fact that it's been radio silence since the album release and the only way you can get a piece of content is through an insanely priced tour (that might not even visit your continent) is outrageous. 

But sure, let's enjoy the pictures of her (ugly) fits on her website!

Edited by AxelFox
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I am here to stay! Thank you to my fans that have messaged me telling me how over dramatic these weirdos are. How dare I critique and comment on the queen while others do the same talking about the same stale topics! I keep this base refreshing and active and we WILL get more pages than Gaga on my watch. Now go back to complaining about outfits and what songs from old albums you like or dislike for the millionth time :ducky:

• Haha 1

Just now, AxelFox said:

We're more than 1 year into Renaissance and we've had no music videos, barely a single after release (due to tik tok mostly), no televised performances, no docu series/commentary & making of, no intl dates & no sign of concert special in sight and God knows if we'll ever see those music videos too.

We're not mad at other artists, great for them that they put the work in and deliver experiences for their fans. It's Beyonce herself to be mad at for this nonsense. 

The fact that it's been radio silence since the album release and the only way you can get a piece of content is through an insanely priced tour (that might no even come on your continent) is outrageous. 

But sure, let's enjoy the picture of her (ugly) fits on her website!

You made a great point idk why we can’t have conversations on her marketing. Naturally the topic of other artists will come about and that’s okay. 

I had spent like 3 weeks without listening to Renaissance except AHAP (duh!). I hit play on the album this morning and I thought to myself that's probably how coke addicts feel when they fall back into that bad habit and take a little of coke just to taste. I don't know but I felt it in my spirit!! I even enjoyed CI. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.