Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

If she can drop Single Ladies, then CUFF IT will be dropped too. Such a non event live

Yeah before the tour I would've never thought she'd do a song like Cuff It with absolutely no choreo.

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Yeah before the tour I would've never thought she'd do a song like Cuff It with absolutely no choreo.

Maybe her foot will get better or whatever is holding her back 

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

My concert is slowly approaching and yet I still don’t know what I should wear, if I should bring a sign, what silver/chrome rags should I throw on

nnn same, and I don’t have my full closet w me so my options are limited

im going to spend this holiday weekend with friends in Brooklyn again, so I might scrounge around some thrift/vintage stores to find something festive 

• Like 1

I think she just steps back for Cuff It because she wants to showcase her band during the show. In her shows everyone gets the spotlight at least once, always. 

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

Cuff it doesn't have a music video?

Girl none of the songs do?

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I did a deep dive on Frederik Heyman’s work and if he had a hand in the music video’s then that could also be why it is taking so long…

Ehh he probably had a slight hand in them but mainly I think she got him for the tour interludes and some of those promo pics.  

Remember when we thought we were getting act 2 and 3 as Fall Renaissance and Winter Renaissance 

spacer.png

do you remember when were arguing about when she should release act 2, either before Christmas or at the Grammys etc…

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

Recycling some of the TikTok choreo was lazy. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Recycling some of the TikTok choreo was lazy. 

It would've definitely helped lol, maybe once or a couple times. The whole stadium could've got into it too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

Cuff it doesn't have a music video?

We haven’t gotten any visuals for a whole year let alone Cuff It? 

• Like 1

after tonight's show, my (first) show's up next :WAP: can't believe I'll finally get to experience this show.

I don't have anything silver to wear though mamas. sorry to this hag.

nNecHxT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Girl just get on SkipLagged, bring you a carry on and call it a day.

Plus you're gonna be in. New Orleans, the murder capital of the country, there's plenty of cheap hotels, just have a bullet proof vest handy.

Let me know if that helps :heart:

Lord have mercy :deadbanana4: Well I don’t need a FULL day to sightsee and yeah it’ll be cheaper to get a room for only one night. 

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

It would've definitely helped lol, maybe once or a couple times. The whole stadium could've got into it too.

I feel like she doesn’t about that song much. 

spacer.pngThat’s EXACTLY like the outfit she wears in the Motherboard interlude. 

5 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

That’s EXACTLY like the outfit she wears in the Motherboard interlude.

I kinda don't like this.

:noparty:

11 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

spacer.pngThat’s EXACTLY like the outfit she wears in the Motherboard interlude. 

Well at least there's no shades and no cape so we'll take any win we can get 

• Haha 1

I need the documentary so she can explain to us WHY she been going onstage with some of these outfits. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Shone Ai said:

I need the documentary so she can explain to us WHY she been going onstage with some of these outfits. 

Oh god :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.