Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Did she acknowledge the 20th of DIL at all? :rip:

Ofc not 

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I hope she does something for the 10th of ST.

I don’t think she cares 

• Like 1

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

56 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

from Renaissance she will def need to keep:

-CUFF IT

-Break My Soul

-Heated

-AHAP

-Energy 

-Alien Superstar

basically the big popular highlights & singles

I can only see BMS and CUFF HIT making it to the next tour idk why. :skull: Guess it depends on the direction of the next acts.

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

I can only see BMS and CUFF HIT making it to the next tour idk why. :skull: Guess it depends on the direction of the next acts.

If she wants to neglect rennie then yes duh

If she came down for the second half of Virgo's Groove to do it with the dancers, have the disco ball actually reflect light over the entire stadium and do the FWT Naughty Girl performance this segment would have been her absolute career best.

• Like 8

If the next tour is Southern/country she has to bring back Irreplaceable, Daddy Lessons, Drunk In Love acoustic and Resentment. She can arrange Southern mix of Church Girl, Savage Remix and Single Ladies 

If the tour is rock she has to bring back If I Were A Boy, Don’t Hurt Yourself, I Care, 1+1, Ring The Alarm. I’d like to have Suga Mama back too, maybe 6 Inch and Haunted could fit 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

Why does this picture keep being posted itt?

I did a deep dive on Frederik Heyman’s work and if he had a hand in the music video’s then that could also be why it is taking so long…

10 minutes ago, laudibella said:

Why does this picture keep being posted itt?

Because they are the actors Deuxmoi reported to be in the visuals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

If she came down for the second half of Virgo's Groove to do it with the dancers, have the disco ball actually reflect light over the entire stadium and do the FWT Naughty Girl performance this segment would have been her absolute career best.

This part did confuse me a bit when I saw the show. Why did the disco ball not light up the entire stadium :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

I did a deep dive on Frederik Heyman’s work and if he had a hand in the music video’s then that could also be why it is taking so long…

I don’t believe anyone keeps actively working on them. Beyoncé might check them every now and then and feel like tweaking or adding something. But they are not out yet because she doesn’t want them to be out yet.

• Like 1

My concert is slowly approaching and yet I still don’t know what I should wear, if I should bring a sign, what silver/chrome rags should I throw on

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I don’t believe anyone keeps actively working on them. Beyoncé might check them every now and then and feel like tweaking or adding something. But they are not out yet because she doesn’t want them to be out yet.

So they are just laying somewhere collecting dust?

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

right next to the Formation Tour. 

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Most likely. It’s not like they will “finish”them and hit the upload button.

One of the most likely scenarios now is they she might launch the second act era with them. We really won’t know anything until we see them or someone says something. I really don’t think if they were scrapped she would keep addressing them tho.

For now the best is just to wait for the tour to end and see if the virgo season thing develops in an interesting way 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Most likely. It’s not like they will “finish”them and hit the upload button.

One of the most likely scenarios now is they she might launch the second act era with them. We really won’t know anything until we see them or someone says something. I really don’t think if they were scrapped she would keep addressing them tho.

For now the best is just to wait for the tour to end and see if the virgo season thing develops in an interesting way 

When they don’t even come after tour, then what? :deadbanana2:

I can’t believe Bey’s team really planned and thought the only thing that will keep the fans gagged every night is outfit changes. The tour thread isn’t even poppin because people have nothing to discuss and the tour is coming to an end soon and she will disappear. 

Alright we’re officially one month away from the New Orleans show, so can someone tell me where I can get cheap plane tickets and a good hotel?

If she can drop Single Ladies, then CUFF IT will be dropped too. Such a non event live

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Alright we’re officially one month away from the New Orleans show, so can someone tell me where I can get cheap plane tickets and a good hotel?

Girl just get on SkipLagged, bring you a carry on and call it a day.

Plus you're gonna be in. New Orleans, the murder capital of the country, there's plenty of cheap hotels, just have a bullet proof vest handy.

Let me know if that helps :heart:

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

When they don’t even come after tour, then what? :deadbanana2:

The accept they're never coming, like I have already done.

I don’t mind her releasing too many photos on Instagram, but I hate those black side backgrounds (or whatever they’re called). They are just ugly lol. If she avoided those, her posts might be much better 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

The accept they're never coming, like I have already done.

How does it feel to be able to sleep? I forgot.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

If she can drop Single Ladies, then CUFF IT will be dropped too. Such a non event live

Nah fr CUFF IT performance is underwhelming. Thats one of the main songs I thought would have choreo and a whole moment live.

34 minutes ago, Tangane said:

How does it feel to be able to sleep? I forgot.

When Kevin JZ Prodigy said 'no stress regret, Renaissance yas', it was a reference to me.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.