Beyoncé

Kisuke

Do we have some logical explanation on why aren't the visuals nor acts ii and iii getting released? 

Edited by Käärijä

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, Käärijä said:

Do we have some logical explanation on why aren't the visuals nor acts ii and iii getting released? 

Yes, as for act II and III is very easy - she’s still on tour for act I so that era hasn’t not been finished yet. 
As for visuals they either will be for all 3 acts or Rennie visuals will be tied to act 2 and will be released as a bridge between eras.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Käärijä said:

you think we’d be like this if we did ? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I quickly checked Stockholm and Atlanta, it wasn't there. Must be new

Very nice touch indeed

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

New for the Virgo Season. :clap3:

it’s such a cute touch, reminds me of the big COZY on top of the screen which i also love :clap3:

2 hours ago, swtamira said:

How is Vegas night 2 looking? Sold out?

It'll be close, but I don't know that it'll sellout

If you search up “vol_soccer Beyoncé” on TikTok there’s a college soccer team asking Beyoncé or ****** ***** and Beyoncé got like 80% of the votes and it was mostly white girls. I was shook. The are so over that overhyped dustpan. Beyoncé is making a comeback even though she’s considered old now. 

Also I got permed on twitter cause a a dustpan fan told me to off myself so I said it back to them and twitter took me out. So idk if I will spend more time here or back away from stanning overall. I only follow all this dumb **** because Beyoncé makes it hard to follow her career without following stan accounts. Instagram isn’t enough. I’m not refreshing her raggedy website daily. I feel fomo when I’m not caught up on the latest news. Idk what to do anymore. Maybe I’ll just give up completely after my show. 

I’ve been listening to a lot of neo soul and I want ACT II to be just that soooooo badly!
I want to hear her moan in her lower register :bird:

She can employ Solange to be her ghost writer since Solange probably doesn’t want her name associated with Beyoncé musically anyway :bird:

I was listening to WHEN I GET HOME, and I heard soo many bits and pieces of BEYONĆE all over the record. Their Houston root is soo strong and it’s all over their music! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

y’all still my hive sistas

*brother

:hughard:

I would have gone to the Vegas show but I thought it was an open stadium and baby Vegas is too hot for that.. wish I would’ve gone 

You can’t be on atrl with that name and not go because it’s too hot. Do you want your membership revoked? Even my sister literally just texted me she went last night and as far as I know she’s a casual. She used to say Beyoncé scares her lol. She’s more into k*nye and that type of music. 

6 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

I would have gone to the Vegas show but I thought it was an open stadium and baby Vegas is too hot for that.. wish I would’ve gone 

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

You can’t be on atrl with that name and not go because it’s too hot. Do you want your membership revoked? Even my sister literally just texted me she went last night and as far as I know she’s a casual. She used to say Beyoncé scares her lol. She’s more into k*nye and that type of music. 

😫😫 have you been to Vegas when it’s hot hot? You really can’t breathe :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

😫😫 have you been to Vegas when it’s hot hot? You really can’t breathe :deadbanana2:

Yes I lived there. 

I need a full good recording of the Las Vegas show NOW.

I was watching until up to Cuff It and then I was SUPER tired (and I couldn't last any longer with the fatigue).

Does anyone have the 'Beyonce performing Break My Soul in 1992' clip? I had 2 saved on twitter but they're both gone :deadbanana: I was obsessed with that the edit was so good

• Like 1

Assuming there will be another tour for the other acts, what fan faves or singles y’all wanna see return?

spacer.png

I’ll start with

- Jealous

- Speechless

- Dance For You

- Standing On The Sun

- Sweet Dreams

- I Was Here 

- FYWB

- BSG

I assume she will abandon everything Lemonade outside Formation, but I like to see All Night or 6 Inch get a moment.

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

Assuming there will be another tour for the other acts, what fan faves or singles y’all wanna see return?

spacer.png

from Renaissance she will def need to keep:

-CUFF IT

-Break My Soul

-Heated

-AHAP

-Energy 

-Alien Superstar

basically the big popular highlights & singles

• Like 3

Did she acknowledge the 20th of DIL at all? :rip:

I hope she does something for the 10th of ST.

These are great opportunities to get people to stream and maybe even chart her discography again. 

Ariana's Yours Truly 10th was an amazing marketing ploy.

I've been streaming her overall discography more lately, even back to DC, and taken a break from RENAISSANCE (albeit sparingly). 

TWOTW, DIL and B'Day are such strong records. I've been obsessed with B'Day again, the music, the looks, the visuals, it feels RENAISSANCE esque. Many of those B'day videos and themes would actually work for RENAISSANCE. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.