Beyoncé

Kisuke

She said wanted something iconic with the Sasha Fierce era and she got just that with Single Ladies. Tina Turner was still shaking it to Proud Mary 50 years later, this hag can incorporate it into the show somehow…. Gay it up, make a house version of it or something, revamp the dance movements and make the dancers do the choreo. It would fit well when the dancers Vogue.

Though did someone say that the choreography is copyrighted? I didn’t know you could do that. 

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Renaissance is such a good hookup album because I know exactly how much time has gone within the hour and if things dont get HEATED by HEATED, it’s time to speed it up. I’m That Girl and Cozy are the time to make out, then suck from Alien Superstar till Virgos Groove, then start the main event. When Summer Renaissance starts, starts wrapping it up and show them the exit 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Virgo’s Groove playing in the Museum of Sex rn :WAP:

Plastic off the sofa is the romance and intimacy and Virgos groove is the lust and sex with your lover:jonny5: the way the transition builds up to those synths and the high pitched vocals mirroring blood rushing and moaning her mind :jonny5:

Edited by bijonse
  • Like 1

@Blue Rose needs to be sent to prison for the continuous harassment from the repeated posts featuring these celebs. You are manifesting horrible things for the future of these visuals

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mons†er said:

just because they're are staples doesn't mean they always need to be performed :toofunny3:. I also believe she's done more than enough iterations of the song live for it to die at this point until it comes up on another tour. but go awf :toofunny2:

!!! I don't know or care about anyone else's tour, but most artists leave certain "classics" behind to bring them back every now and then. TS literally left off her debut album entirely from the Eras Tour. Ariana Grande got rid of Problem/Bang Bang/The Way on her latest tour. it's normal not to include all your classics (unless you're doing a career retrospective at a Vegas theater, lol). 

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

How is me, myself, and I Beyoncés most streamed song on Apple Music? Did it go viral or something?

Another missed ballad for the tour. 

Me, Myself and I is not a ballad and it doesn't really fit in with the other opening songs. I could see it working well in the CHURCH GIRL section though, in place of Rather Die Young perhaps. or VIRGO'S GROOVE could have gone into MM&I instead of Naughty Girl (she could keep NG after, if she wants).

37 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Renaissance is such a good hookup album because I know exactly how much time has gone within the hour and if things dont get HEATED by HEATED, it’s time to speed it up. I’m That Girl and Cozy are the time to make out, then suck from Alien Superstar till Virgos Groove, then start the main event. When Summer Renaissance starts, starts wrapping it up and show them the exit 

spacer.png

this play by play :dies: 20-min fellatio is wild. 

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85 

'Me, Myself and I' is truly a masterpiece. 

the 3 layer vocal harmony throughout the whole song >>>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

this play by play :dies: 20-min fellatio is wild

Really not that wild when you have no gag reflex

spacer.png

With the way her dancing was initially set up at the beginning of the tour, Single Ladies wouldn't have worked. I think it's another reason we don't see songs from the Gift (FYWB, Already) or EIL (Apeshit) when she would've typically included them. 

I do think she's healed and could do the full routine, she simply won't go thru the trouble of adding that song. 

People should also remember this is one of Beyonce's first tours where it is so new album heavy. She's performing 14 songs from RENAISSANCE  while she only performed 8 from Lemonade at the FWT, and 6 from ST during the 2014 MCSWT shows. You can't have it both ways - some classics were going to get cut.  I doubt many act i songs making it to the next tour. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Really not that wild when you have no gag reflex

spacer.png

Spoiler

I feel like m*n get really close to busting after 5-10 mins at most! maybe it's my magic.

I do like more foreplay than 2 songs' worth though so that's probably part of it. I like to tease.

1 hour ago, mons†er said:

'Me, Myself and I' is truly a masterpiece. 

the 3 layer vocal harmony throughout the whole song >>>>

love it. not to give straight man tea but it's in my Top 10, maybe even Top 5 from Beyoncé. definitely Top 5 pre-Renaissance.

also it's the best song on her debut album! argue with the wall.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kimberly said:

love it. not to give straight man tea but it's in my Top 10, maybe even Top 5 from Beyoncé. definitely Top 5 pre-Renaissance.

also it's the best song on her debut album! argue with the wall.

It will forever be one of her best. I would love to see it brought back on a future tour. 

Its amazing how some of you still don't know how these shows work, beyonce will not have a single show not sold out. You need to understand that and some don't. What it will be reported as is what matters.

I went to the gay club in my town last night because they advertised this 'Renaissance' party on their instagram. Never again :skull:

I really thought it was gonna be one of those parties where they play the album start to finish so I was excited to do that, they legit played 3 (THREE) Renaissance songs throughout the night. Alien superstar, I'm That Girl and what appeared to be a love version of Break my soul. The dj must hve played it off of youtube or something. I even went to the dj with one of my friends and screamed 'more renaissance, play virgo's groove'; he noded yet nothing happened. 

The bottoms were swarming around me which felt nice ngl, the things the gays do for fresh meat ddd

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

was this always there ? i love all the details :clap3:

I quickly checked Stockholm and Atlanta, it wasn't there. Must be new

Very nice touch indeed

5 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Just sicken :jonny6: this pose is every thing 

spacer.png

This tour is legit the best she's ever looked. That face card :flame: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

was this always there ? i love all the details :clap3:

New for the Virgo Season. :clap3:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kimberly said:
  Hide contents

I feel like m*n get really close to busting after 5-10 mins at most! maybe it's my magic.

I do like more foreplay than 2 songs' worth though so that's probably part of it. I like to tease.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

She saw you complain about the outfits and she did what she had to do 

9 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

What is this gif? :ahh::ahh:

spacer.png

It's from her infamous Punk'd episode. :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.