Beyoncé

Kisuke

Why is it these legends of yesterday so shady of Beyoncé? Especially when she shows them so much love... makes no sense to me? It's like they are waiting for any moment to lash at her

• Like 1

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

5 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Why is it these legends of yesterday so shady of Beyoncé? Especially when she shows them so much love... makes no sense to me? It's like they are waiting for any moment to lash at her

You said it yourself, they're legends of yesterday so they must be insecure seeing Beyoncé becoming a timeless legend. I don't see any other reason

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

She hasn't pronounced Erykah Badu nor Lizzo. No way that wasn't unintentional :deadbanana:

She also didn't say Grace Jones... Y'all gotta rest 

Glowing goddess: Beyonce , 41, flaunted her incredible curves in a figure-hugging white bodysuit during the Boston stop of her Renaissance tour after she appeared to omit Lizzo's name from the Break My Soul remix during the concert; seen this week

She just looks SO f*cking beautiful in this cat suit.

:jonny5:

The design of it.

:jonny4:

The color.

:jonny5:

WHO made this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

LOL brandy hates her more than erykah does idts

Huh? Brandy has praised Bey DOWN numerous times... I distinctly remember someone coming for Bey's vocals and she checked them swiftly.

• Like 2

One of the most ANNOYING things about a certain demographic of Beyonce haters is that if you DARE defend her they respond with "Beyonce doesn't care about you or know you". Ok??????????????????????????? Y'all stay on twitter arguing and talking about every celebrity/athlete in the world but we aren't allowed to defend Beyonce from fake news and if we do that means we worship her? It's always the same mind-numbing responses because they can't respond back in facts. This is currently happening with Erykah Badu fans lol. And of course when you flip it back on them "Well why are you fighting for your life under Erykah Badu's posts?" it's crickets. I will never understand these freaks being so upset when you correct them about false statements.

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Huh? Brandy has praised Bey DOWN numerous times... I distinctly remember someone coming for Bey's vocals and she checked them swiftly.

I get ick vibes from Brandy which usually means lowkey a Beyonce hater and my intuition is always on point. However I have seen Brandy stan Beyonce here and there so. I don't ever see her speaking out or throwing direct shade, she knows better. 

4 hours ago, yonsé said:

she uses the circle runway in that section for the second time. a lot of people on the floor were bummed because she only uses the circle for break my soul without that section.

Oh yeah we need to drag her then. Instead of "Justice for Thique/AUIYM" posters how about "Can you stay STAY in club renaissance circle for at least 15 minutes so we can justify paying all this damn money and actually see you up close for more than one song? Thank you" 

7 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I get ick vibes from Brandy which usually means lowkey a Beyonce hater and my intuition is always on point. However I have seen Brandy stan Beyonce here and there so. I don't ever see her speaking out or throwing direct shade, she knows better. 

now do janet :gaycat5:

Im about to get violent 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Im about to get violent 

spacer.png

I need a breakdown of what her day-to-day is to justify her paycheck, is parkwood a money laundering front? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Both a tour film and live album are required. She will fail to meet this requirement.

5UVR.gif

And if she does, it’ll cut down to 1:30:00 with performances, songs and interludes edited out. spacer.png

pouring what exactly ? overpriced perfume and jay’s nasty champagne for every tiffany dog collar they sell ? :rip:

i wish she never released that stupid trailer, we would’ve accepted an era with no mvs a year ago… it’s just plain disrespectful atp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Im about to get violent 

spacer.png

This is kinda cute until the last two sentences. Regardless of the subject matter you can just tell a pick-me homeofsexual wrote this. Nurse!

2 hours ago, KKW said:

Now that I’m thinking about it, Diva might be the ultimate serve of the entire show…

there are haters up in this base but it's true.

5UVR.gif

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

because some of them don't realize they are yesterday's legends... they still think they're in it to rival Bey.

5UVR.gif 

3 hours ago, Pepo said:

She hasn't pronounced Erykah Badu nor Lizzo. No way that wasn't unintentional :deadbanana:

That was from the Chicago shows which were nearly 2 weeks before the Erykah Badu post or Lizzo's expose.

For me the lip bitting part looks like she had to stop herself from saying the wrong lyric and recovered after a few seconds.

Edited by Machete

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

This is kinda cute until the last two sentences. Regardless of the subject matter you can just tell a pick-me homeofsexual wrote this. Nurse!

Her previous story is about O’shae so I started reading this thinking it was related to him and how we are a strong community despite the adversity, then boom “you are the visuals baby”

…she is sick.

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah that **** is scrapped :ahh::ahh::ahh:

They wouldn’t keep addressing them if they were. They are still taking more than planned tho. :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

now do janet :gaycat5:

Hater. Envious. Jealous. But she keeps it cute. I can see her finally acting out publicly in a couple years in Etta James fashion "That ***** stole my choreography! She's a better performer than me? Or my brother? I am the blueprint! I am Janet!" *cue music and crowd roaring* OR she will do an interview and they will ask her who her favorite modern female artists are and she's going to go hard for Rihanna on purpose to get her point across. I remember I watched a "Beyonce's shadiest moments" video several years ago and there was a quote from Janet Jackson pissed off at Beyonce for saying her father wasn't like abusive like Joe Jackson was. But I think that video got taken down and google just shows articles based as speculation not a direct quote from Janet. So idek if it's true but Janet basically said to keep her father's name out of her mouth. "I've met you a couple times, you don't know me or my family like that!" 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Hater. Envious. Jealous. But she keeps it cute. I can see her finally acting out publicly in a couple years in Etta James fashion "That ***** stole my choreography! She's a better performer than me? Or my brother? I am the blueprint! I am Janet!" *cue music and crowd roaring* OR she will do an interview and they will ask her who her favorite modern female artists are and she's going to go hard for Rihanna on purpose to get her point across. I remember I watched a "Beyonce's shadiest moments" video several years ago and there was a quote from Janet Jackson pissed off at Beyonce for saying her father wasn't like abusive like Joe Jackson was. But I think that video got taken down and google just shows articles based as speculation not a direct quote from Janet. So idek if it's true but Janet basically said to keep her father's name out of her mouth. "I've met you a couple times, you don't know me or my family like that!" 

What is this?

:deadbanana:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Get some air babe, it’s not that serious. 

31 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Im about to get violent 

spacer.png

Y'all can confirm that I really, REALLY, kept it cute these last weeks and months in terms of negativity, HOWEVER dot comma, this woman is THE curse of the Beyhive. The absolute AUDACITY of her to post this on her socials while selling perfume that is NOT testable and promoting Tiffany for the RICH. I beg your pardon?!

judging-chewing-gum.gif

Can this woman finally retire and stop feeding Bey's ego all the time? Good lord, the way she exudes incompetence. I can't for the life of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.