• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Will never get over the Thique section being removed

• Like 1

A masterpierce, once again! I can't wait for the whole show to come out (because Beyoncé is never gonna give us anything).

Not badu badu badu :deadbanana4: I dom't even think it was intentional cause Badu shaded her as well, but the timing is interesting

Not BMS (less Queens remix) :rip:

Also I can't read the saying reap what you sow anymore without my mind going: perfection is so.... Mmh

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Not badu badu badu :deadbanana4: I dom't even think it was intentional cause Badu shaded her as well, but the timing is interesting

It very obviously is intentional. It’s like skipping Lizzo and saying to Erykah: “you want credit as an inspiration? let me say your name ten times idc”. Win win.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

It very obviously is intentional. It’s like skipping Lizzo and saying to Erykah: “you want credit as an inspiration? let me say your name ten times idc”. Win win.

This kinda makes sense. But we'll see if she keeps skipping Lizzo's name

Just now, swtamira said:

This kinda makes sense. But we'll see if she keeps skipping Lizzo's name

She can easily change it. Add Mariah or Mary and that’s it.

41 minutes ago, Tangane said:

A masterpierce, once again! I can't wait for the whole show to come out (because Beyoncé is never gonna give us anything).

he said he’s only doing 5 more tracks so 12 in total :gaycat6:

FX is doing some too but he‘s slow as hell this time and i doubt either’s gonna do the whole show… we’re never getting that live album omg :deadbanana4:

F2hE4-1XAAEr2yk?format=jpg&name=medium

The streams from Travis' new song are finally attributed to her on the artist chart. She would've been up at like top 3/5 for women when it first came out, if they were included. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

This is so cute! :smitten:

We love good press.

Very sweet of Bey and shes absolutely right: Homecoming deserved and was snubbed big time

No lies were told :clap3:

• Thanks 1

So the post-RWT sadness is real. That was the best concert I have ever seen in my life. We were closer to Bey than I have seen her at MetLife before with Orr 1 and 2 - it was truly magical. So tempted to buy another show (maybe nola)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

he said he’s only doing 5 more tracks so 12 in total :gaycat6:

FX is doing some too but he‘s slow as hell this time and I doubt either’s gonna do the whole show… we’re never getting that live album omg :deadbanana4:

What?? Noooo... But it must be a lot of work to only release one every 2-3 weeks. I understand.

As for Bey'... She said she wanted us to sit with only the music for a while, so the only way I can "forgive" her (you know I won't) for making us wait whatever-long she decides for the visuals, it's if she releases a RENAISSANCE LIVE ALBUM.

HOW would it be a disservice for her? People won't stop coming to her shows because they can get a live album (or a tour film...), on the contrary.

• Like 1

If she don’t wanna give us RWT Film then we must bully her for another live album. The evolution of vocal maturity from I Am Tour live album to Homecoming. 

:jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, KKW said:

I went to the show tonight!

Club Renaissance >>>> any other “VIP” section. She really does focus there + you really get a feel of the stage there.

However, East Rutherford Night 2 >>> Boston. Energy in Club Ren wasn’t as great as I was hoping it would be and too many people around me (I was in a really good spot) were acting thirsty over celeb spottings (Jay, Amy Schumer, the Obama girls). It gave me the ick like they would tune out of the show just to take pictures :biblio: 

Anyways, she’s the GOAT and that’s all that matters! Happy I got to see her twice :gaycat4:

Sorry, but if a celebrity is in club renaissance with me, I’m using that time to network. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Will never get over the Thique section being removed

Did she do some special choreography during that song or do y’all just miss the song itself? I’m waiting to watch clips after my show next month. Y’all have really hyped that and AUIYM up. 

Edited by Fleahive

7 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Did she do some special choreography during that song or do y’all just miss the song itself? I’m waiting to watch clips after my show next month. Y’all have really hyped that and AUIYM up. 

well she’s selling NO SKIPS merch so :giraffe:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

THIQUE is good, AUIYM can remain off. :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, KKW said:

The people last night said she’s doing some series for Netflix for the RWT. Does anyone know if that’s true?

Until Bey' or Parkwood says something, we know nothing. That has been the vibe for... the last 2707 pages! :mandown:

Edited by Tangane
  • Haha 2

If only she had campaigned for those Emmys, she wouldn’t spend the whole night making plastic ones for them :dies:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

THIQUE is good, AUIYM can remain off. :giraffe:

Sorry, AUIYM is essential.

Edited by Arrogant
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.