Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Hope they weren’t lying about this masterclass in rollouts cause a surprise Tuesday release is not giving :coffee2:

I don’t even want to think about it. I’m low key fuming at it 

56eAfLI.gif

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The way she got the industry to change the global release date from Tuesday to Friday only to release on a Tuesday again

56eAfLI.gif

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Hope they weren’t lying about this masterclass in rollouts cause a surprise Tuesday release is not giving :coffee2:

Imagine her buying all major playlists, plastering it everywhere, literally stopping the world once again and DEMOLISHING? A girl can dream

atrl.gif

1 minute ago, abeille said:

The way she got the industry to change the global release date from Tuesday to Friday only to release on a Tuesday again

56eAfLI.gif

She said RENAISSANCE *******

atrl.gif

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

I don’t even want to think about it. I’m low key fuming at it 

56eAfLI.gif

As much as I enjoy the charts, the Tuesday release doesn't bother me one bit. I want her to keep the momentum up until the album. With a song thrown in the mix it leads to other possibilities. More announcements and teases before midnight, insight into the sound and vibe, more pictures and a potential cover, a video and even a performance at BET. This is a good thing. We know damn well Bey doesn't care about singles, I'm grateful the album is coming on a Friday.

Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Giving Big Brother GIF

I think its better to release on a Tuesday when you have a high profile magazine interview being released and you're the only artist releasing. All eyes on her. If they plan to really do it right this era, the promo will follow. Especially if she gives the performance of a lifetime on Sunday and releases it to Youtube immediately.

56eAfLI.gif

I see Nicole Kidman is the new Viola Davis 

I leave for like 20 mins and there are 3 more pages of this thread?!

BEY BASE RENAISSANCE INDEED!

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

When its a ballad 

56eAfLI.gif

56eAfLI.gif

Tomorrow is the first day of summer, so I know it’s going to be played everywhere.

I am so excited and have faith but The Dream in 2022, let me see what he’s been up to because -

This server already in SHAMBLES and she didn't even release anything yet

atrl.gif

The title Break My Soul is already giving me Spirit/Be Alive/inspirational, spiritual theme music vibes :toofunny2:

Edited by Planet Mars

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

The title break my soul is already giving me Spirit/Be Alive/inspirational, spiritual theme music vibes :toofunny2:

?? No it doesn't AT ALL... How are you getting that from the tittle?

guys calm down…Bey clearly doesn’t play the game

56eAfLI.gif

12 minutes ago, abeille said:

56eAfLI.gif

:ahh: :ahh: 

Im not so sure about The Dream in combination with dance/summer bop etc. tbh. Oh lord. Let‘s have faith. 

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

The title break my soul is already giving me Spirit/Be Alive/inspirational, spiritual theme music vibes :toofunny2:

:deadbanana2: instantly thought of Pretty Hurts, it’s the soul that needs surgery :rip: I really hope it’s not like that. 

24 minutes ago, abeille said:

Lose You to Love Me, it was released on a Tuesday but shot to #1 the following week IIRC

I was thinking this. This would be great tbh. 

1 minute ago, KingB® said:

Im not so sure about The Dream in combination with dance/summer bop etc. tbh. Oh lord. Let‘s have faith. 

Maybe it’s an R&B song

56eAfLI.gif

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

:deadbanana2: instantly thought of Pretty Hurts, it’s the soul that needs surgery :rip: I really hope it’s not like that. 

Can we not put the worst song on ST as a comparison into the universe! Partition says HELLO!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.