Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Oprah's interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was HUGE. 17 million people watched it.

I would love for her to sit down with Oprah in a two-hour special; an hour long interview followed by an hour long performance of the new album. I'm just not sure she'll be eager to do interviews, though, after all this time. There's so much ground to cover of a painful period in her life.

Oprah does seem like the only logical option for an interview, if she does one. She's one of the best out there, she represents excellence in the way Beyoncé loves, she's the queen in her own right, she's very caring and not there to scoop you or put you on the spot and make you uncomfortable...

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

We know she is beyond giving ordinary interviews so maybe she can book someone big in the media and have a grand interview like the one of Michael Jackson with Oprah in his private amusement park. Or interviews are not a draw anymore?

Oh yeah an exclusive interview segment I would love to see. If she did an interview with Oprah or even Zane Lowe just discussing/sharing where her head was at making this album would be amazing. 

That prob why I was obsessed with watching Beychella cause they shown the behind the scenes/making.

would be kinda fun if she released 2 Netflix shows: one of her work, another bts/documentary that covers the "interview" portion of an era's promo (and in her control, as she likes).... I can see her being keen on fulfilling her contract as fast as possible. or maybe I'm just assuming.

Wasn't there a rumour of a star making an episodic show of different stories showing thier music but not necessarily starring the artist? Could this also be where the Zendaya rumours meet?

5 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Insider RideorDie said she’s about to drop fire. We won

1-E9-A3829-3-CD4-4694-86-DE-B904-E362-F5

7 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Who 

Is she wearing the Tiffany’s necklace on the pic with the disco ball? The one she wore to the Oscars afterparty? 

Beyonce_JULY22_07_080_V4_QC_RGB.jpg

Beyonce-Oscar.png

watch beyoncé perform a new song at the BET awards but not release it for another week (or more)...

13 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Who det? 

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I love Beyoncé and I love London should I go :rip: 

If the pop ups real, u defo should if you can 

RideOrDie is a known insider here, they reliable

8 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

If the pop ups real, u defo should if you can 

The good sis better give us enough notice then. I’ve been checking rates at hotels on the weekends leading up to the album release and I-

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

hdjddhdhdhdhbddh

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

RideOrDie is a known insider here, they reliable

"beysus about to drop fire" :duca: 

27 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Who 

19 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Who det? 

A known insider on ATRL. They've spilled a lot of correct tea about different artists over the years.

1 minute ago, KingB® said:

I NEED MOREEEEEEEEE :lmao:

Where'd they post?!

2 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Where did they say this?

But if RideorDie says it, it's wraps for the other girls :WAP: Like genuinely wraps.

If anyone deserves an hour long interview with her it’s Alison, especially if she’s promoting in the UK. Just the amount of Joy, laughs and how easygoing it was. Nothing too deep and personal but still getting details and new info from her. 

3 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Where did they say this?

But if RideorDie says it, it's wraps for the other girls :WAP: Like genuinely wraps.

I think they somehow get exclusive listens, not sure how

Also, that twitter that deleted posted "sun", and I feel like it was in reply to the pop-ups...  What if she's speaking at Juneteenth and it's a satellite in from a popup, with a performance?

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think they somehow get exclusive listens, not sure how

Also, that twitter that deleted posted "sun", and I feel like it was in reply to the pop-ups...  What if she's speaking at Juneteenth and it's a satellite in from a popup, with a performance?

Yeah they always seem to hear new singles about a week before they're released. Sometimes they even confirm release dates before they're announced, so if they really said something about Bey, I believe it

As the boxes in her store spin they're briefly flashing Juneteenth colors. I saw it on Twitter and went to check myself.

FVpG6sIXoAASWZz?format=jpg&name=medium

29 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

A known insider on ATRL. They've spilled a lot of correct tea about different artists over the years.

Thanks 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.