Beyoncé

Kisuke

What sends me is that she probably knew Hive would rush to get #4 and didn't stock accordingly :gaycat6:

Anyway guys, Vinyls coming and I'm sure they'll be stacked too.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Nnnnn i was waiting for more information before buying them :deadbanana2:

She better re-stock or get on the vinyls quick. Alternatively just pull a fast one and swap the overflow from 3 - 4. No one will know :coffee:

44 minutes ago, Devin said:

Speaking of Haunted … can we have that back on tour?!?

if we get some voguing songs i can see haunted being mashed up into them :jonny5:

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

if we get some voguing songs i can see haunted being mashed up into them :jonny5:

:jonny5: I really hope it happens!!!

6 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Nnnnn i was waiting for more information before buying them :deadbanana2:

:skull:

46 minutes ago, Devin said:

Speaking of Haunted … can we have that back on tour?!?

Haunted is one of the few songs I think is worse live. It's just kinda boring to me? The song itself is great because its this spooky low-key vocals but it doesn't translate well to stage imo. Perhaps if she chose to move around the stage more it would come across better, but her at the mic doesn't do it for me. Standing at the mic you need either a song with lots of personality or big vocals.

BUT I do think it would fit well with a house re-arrangement, if she's doing that for a tour, and that could be amazing live.

Just now, swissman said:

Haunted is one of the few songs I think is worse live. It's just kinda boring to me? The song itself is great because its this spooky low-key vocals but it doesn't translate well to stage imo. Perhaps if she chose to move around the stage more it would come across better, but her at the mic doesn't do it for me. Standing at the mic you need either a song with lots of personality or big vocals.

BUT I do think it would fit well with a house re-arrangement, if she's doing that for a tour, and that could be amazing live.

omg :cries:

I do agree tho which prob plays a role in why it didn’t make the cut for FWT. I was hoping a new arrangement or even medley would make it possible to bring it on the setlist. 

Haunted is extremely hard to perform live simply because the studio version is perfect and there is no improving on perfection 

:sorry:

37 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

:gaycat4:

Thank god I bought mine yesterday. I would’ve been salty if I didn’t get #4

To me, Haunted and 6 inch are sisters musically, I loved her performance of them both for the 2016 Tidal concert:wanda:

Ghost is such a unique track in itself and I absolutely adore how far left it is from the usual Bey tracks we get. I hope to see it used as a form of a interlude for the next tour.

I also would like to see 6 Inch, Dance For You, Speechless, Irreplacable, and Freakum Dress to make a return. 

26 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

Where are the vinyls?  :gaycat6:

imagine she releases them at the same time as unveiling the cover :jonny:

I'd really enjoy to see Work It Out live again...has she not performed it since I Am...Yours? She always absolutely nails that song live.

6 Inch was sooooo good live at the Tidal event because it came with a sort of concept. Haunted could use a better stage direction, I guess. Even just using those "mystery boxes" she did at Made in America and whatnot to relate to the "funhouse" vibes of the video... something extra, rather than her standing there like its a torch song, which it isn't.

Edited by swissman

As long as we don't have songs like Top Off or Shining on the album 

?width=294&version=3030573 

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

imagine she releases them at the same time as unveiling the cover :jonny:

We love a strategic release :jonny:

That would be genius to capitalize off the hype of the reveal. 

I’m also expecting and need an Ivy Park campaign with Renaissance music in the ads. Let Adidas help with marketing as well with their social media presence. More GP reach for the album. We’re really winning y’all. ??

Edited by suneclipse121

I would love THIS rendition of Me Myself and I to make a comeback:jonnycat: I want a segment where she takes us back with some chill R&B vibes serving effortless vocals, I want Speechless, 1+1, Rocket, Dangerously in Love, all the love songs where she can just effortlessly show off her vocal prowess! 

There’s going to be so much new material for the tour though so I doubt we’ll get any throwback songs:chick3: probably The Gift, Savage Remix, Black Parade, Renaissance tracks, and maybe 1-2 Lemon/ST songs.

Though if the concept of her doing a retrospect of her career is true, I hope we get a blend of old classics and new stuff!

Edited by SashaDevachelli

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

I would love THIS rendition of Me Myself and I to make a comeback:jonnycat: I want a segment where she takes us back with some chill R&B vibes serving effortless vocals, I want Speechless, 1+1, Rocket, Dangerously in Love, all the love songs where she can just effortlessly show off her vocal prowess! 

There’s going to be so much new material for the tour though so I doubt we’ll get any throwback songs:chick3: probably The Gift, Savage Remix, Black Parade, Renaissance tracks, and maybe 1-2 Lemon/ST songs.

Though if the concept of her doing a retrospect of her career I hope we get a blend of old classics and new stuff!

!!!

I forgot you love R&Byonce too. :jonny5:

I hope she brings out Megan to do Savage Remix on tour like she did with ***Flawless and Nicki.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

!!!

I forgot you love R&Byonce too. :jonny5:

She could fart into a mic and I’d still stan LMAO:jonny5: but yes I need R&Beyonce back, i need heavenly vocals, I can already imagine the crazy stacked harmonies and layers she’s gonna have for this album it’s going to be a goldmine PHEW:jonny5:

1 minute ago, swissman said:

I hope she brings out Megan to do Savage Remix on tour like she did with ***Flawless and Nicki.

This is an absolute must:jonny5:Meg was able to perform with Dua and BTS easily so I’m sure she’d be more than happy to join on one of the US dates, imagine if she made a surprise appearance for the Houston date:duca: Bey loves to spoil her Texan fans!

I manage brunch/weekend evening shifts at a restaurant and lounge and I’ve been SHOVING Beyoncé mixes down their throats in preparation. They can consider it lube. 

It would be great if Beyoncé covered a Grace Jones song on the Renaissance Tour, or other legends of that kind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.