• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

am I missing something ??? is a 500k increase in her Spotify streams supposed to be bad?? I feel like that's a lot for anyone not named Taylor Swift or someone who's hasn't been that great on Spotify for the past few years. 

image0.gif

Bey loves her live instruments and strings. I hope it’s stuff that still works live. 

Instrumentals like this would be so good 

Also “Radio Station” makes it obvious that whoever came up with that tracklist had Formation on the brain :skull:

Just now, period sis said:

am I missing something ??? is a 500k increase in her Spotify streams supposed to be bad?? I feel like that's a lot for anyone not named Taylor Swift or someone who's hasn't been that great on Spotify for the past few years. 

image0.gif

Beyoncé could somehow achieve world peace and the Monsters would find a way to make it seem like a bad thing

image0.gif

Yknow, I know the important thing to worry about is the album being good, not the charts. I already know the album is good, it’s going to be her magnum opus. I’m just glad that the b*tch is finally going to PUSH an album, if by some miracle she bombs, At least put up a fight, she did what she could, she gave us a traditional rollout, she gave us visuals, something these lesser hags don’t know how to do. She gave us quality music, I will gladly take it and eat my food. 

image0.gif

1 minute ago, period sis said:

image0.gif

It’s not bad. Taylor has a younger fanbase so I don’t know why she is always compared to her. 

did she actually tease "be alive" in this? Lmao

we should inspect that

5 minutes ago, period sis said:

image0.gif

It's just kinda meh. If she were to post it herself, it'd be more. But again, she needs work on Spotify and Renaissance should get the ball rolling. 

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Yknow, I know the important thing to worry about is the album being good, not the charts. I already know the album is good, it’s going to be her magnum opus. I’m just glad that the b*tch is finally going to PUSH an album, if by some miracle she bombs, At least put up a fight, she did what she could, she gave us a traditional rollout, she gave us visuals, something these lesser hags don’t know how to do. She gave us quality music, I will gladly take it and eat my food. 

image0.gif

I feel this too. I feel like her entire career, or at least the last decade or so, has led up to this album and era. It’ll be the best of her post-4 artistry and standards meets the best of her pre-ST unadulterated boppery meets vintage homosexuality.

image0.gif

And I want at least one track like this:

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It’s not bad. Taylor has a younger fanbase so I don’t know why she is always compared to her. 

This it never made sense, they just ride on Taylor's coattlails cause they can't really use that other woman

The 500K boost numbers are mid. Not bad, not amazing. My fellow insecure bored Monsters are being lame trying to drag it, and some Twitter Hive are being lame trying to praise it as her "impact!!!". For comparison the blonde girl gained 1.2M after RED TV announcement and 4.2M after folklore announcement (but the album coming out that same night obvi impacted more). Renaissance boost is average.

The real cause for concern isn't the boost it gave, but where she is at overall. She is BEHIND Jay on US Spotify :rip: Only #18 for most streamed females daily WW.

Her team definitely needs to work on building up her Spotify presence, which she once was a leader on but has fallen after years of neglect. This is why I recommend a lead single before the album, as a way to not only build hype, but to continue to gauge the interest on multiple platforms and see what needs targeting.

The energy has definitely got more positive in here 

I am really intrigued to see what she and her team have planned for the streaming platforms/promo/radio

Im really nervous they are going to find a way to F things up 

And she can’t afford to anymore 

Edited by Island Goddess

SHE RELEASED....

The vogue pics on beyonce.com

This should've been the album cover :sorry:

FVYFiVpXEAU8AUU?format=jpg&name=medium

8 minutes ago, Machete said:

The 500K boost numbers are mid. Not bad, not amazing. My fellow insecure bored Monsters are being lame trying to drag it, and some Twitter Hive are being lame trying to praise it as her "impact!!!". For comparison the blonde girl gained 1.2M after RED TV announcement and 4.2M after folklore announcement (but the album coming out that same night obvi impacted more). Renaissance boost is average.

The real cause for concern isn't the boost it gave, but where she is at overall. She is BEHIND Jay on US Spotify :rip: Only #18 for most streamed females daily WW.

Her team definitely needs to work on building up her Spotify presence, which she once was a leader on but has fallen after years of neglect. This is why I recommend a lead single before the album, as a way to not only build hype, but to continue to gauge the interest on multiple platforms and see what needs targeting.

I don’t think this “boost” is any real indication of how well she would do on Spotify. For example, Red TV accumulated more streams than folklore in its first 24 hours despite Red TV having a smaller boost after it was announced.  I believe she has Apple Music on lock but some work definitely needs to be done on Spotify. If she gets the right playlisting and a proper lead single  roll out she’ll do great. 50 mil or more in the first 24 hours would be great! 

Those Drake numbers are....interesting. He's basic for sure, but unproblematic. So I won't go in...

BUT....

I do think it's yet more proof that the whole "surprise" album thing doesn't really work as much anymore sales wise. It's funny how cyclical things are.

Once upon a time, the well-oiled roll-out generated big sales. Then shock and awe became the "in" thing 

People are saying it's because of him going EDM. But the reality is that he would benefitted from automatic Drake hype streams and then curiosity streams too. IMO, it's the lack of pre-hype. 

I say all of this to say, Bey has once again savvily read the room at the right time and made the necessary adjustments to set herself up well. Have no idea if it's happenstance or research, but her going back to traditional release will help the era a lot. 

Edited by Cbreezy

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

Those Drake numbers are....interesting. He's basic for sure, but unproblematic. So I won't go in...

BUT....

I do think it's yet more proof that the whole "surprise" album thing doesn't really work as much anymore sales wise. It's funny how cyclical things are.

Once upon a time, the well-oiled roll-out generated big sales. Then shock and awe became the "in" thing 

People are saying it's because of him going EDM. But the reality is that he would benefitted from automatic Drake hype streams and then curiosity streams too. IMO, it's the lack of pre-hype. 

I say all of this to say, Bey has once again savvily read the room at the right time and made the necessary adjustments to set herself up well. Have no idea if it's happenstance or research, but her going back to traditional research will help the era a lot. 

Agree. Drake would've probably done better with more of a buildup

As for Bey, based on the profile pic removal, she could've done pretty ok with a surprise release imo. But it's much more refreshing that she's changed things up 

1 minute ago, chaeyonce said:

Very random thought, I hope she tops Haunted on this album

Speaking of Haunted … can we have that back on tour?!?

Drake's numbers are not great because he JUST put out another mediocre album less than a year ago. Drake doesn't allow anybody to miss him, he's constantly taking a s*it on the charts, year after year. :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

:gaycat4:

Very interesting... Box 1 next then.

Now I really wish I'd purchased all four at once given the shipping cost I just can't bring myself to pay again before the Vinyls but I also don't wanna miss out on the collectibles. 

Nnnnn i was waiting for more information before buying them :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.