• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Its too early for this nonsense. spacer.png

I can’t imagine having my fave being the most popular pop star and still being insecure enough to come for Beyonce, no rest for the wicked :dies:

Edited by Pheromosa

The Cuff It AI is a good showcase of how terrible a Beyoncé x Rihanna duet would sound. 

Thank God it has never happened. 

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

The Cuff It AI is a good showcase of how terrible a Beyoncé x Rihanna duet would sound. 

Thank God it has never happened. 

Rihanna voice sounds good af on Cuff It tho

30 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

I can’t imagine having my fave being the most popular pop star and still being insecure enough to come for Beyonce, no rest for the wicked :dies:

Like I’m confused how they nicknamed her the “music industry” yet act like #that

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, BrooklynBoy said:

Rihanna voice sounds good af on Cuff It tho

It’s horrible

If you've been a stan since the beginning, what was your most-listened to song on each album during its respective era? For me, it waa:

DIL: Speechless. I was mesmerized on first listen. My fave then and my fave now.

B'Day: Upgrade U. I wore this song out. My feelings for it now are lukewarm.

IASF: Video Phone (album version ofc). It's for hot girls only, sorry if you can't relate. My fave song is actually WDYLM though.

4: This is the hardest one because most songs had me in a chokehold at one point or another. But I think ultimately it was Dance For You.

-- Special mention goes to Grown Woman which got me through that damn beyhydration --

ST: No Angel. I played it a crazy number of times. I kinda regret that I stopped using the iTunes player so soon after because I always wanted to see it reach 1000 plays.

Lemonade: I wanna say PYCM but it's really Love Drought.

Ren: I wanna say AHAP but it's really Thique :deadbanana4:

Edited by Arrogant

On 4/9/2023 at 5:58 AM, ColdPeanutButter said:

Now that we are a few months out from the 1 year anniversary of Renaissance, I told y’all last fall the insider said visuals in July 2023 possibly on HBO Max. I ain’t believe it either back then but now that we are in April with no hint at it coming, it’s looking very true. So settle in folks, I know I have months ago. I just be laughing at the hive jumping up at every single little thing. Best to just let the dream go and wait for her to officially announce instead of playing blue clues. If it comes sooner then that time than thank god, if not at least tour coming soon. 

The way this flew under y'alls nose

I think Pride Month release would be way more fitting and appropriate

Now that we are a few months out from the 1 year anniversary of Renaissance, I told y’all last fall the insider said visuals in July 2023 possibly on HBO Max. I ain’t believe it either back then but now that we are in April with no hint at it coming, it’s looking very true. So settle in folks, I know I have months ago. I just be laughing at the hive jumping up at every single little thing. Best to just let the dream go and wait for her to officially announce instead of playing blue clues. If it comes sooner then that time than thank god, if not at least tour coming soon. 

I'd still be here for a "HEATED season" bio and a radio push for it. Then the tour and visuals for the one year anniversary with an act ii tease. Lead for act ii in September and then act ii after the US leg.

12 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Ok so I don't know if we're getting the film before or after the tour starts but one thing 99% certain is that we're getting some brand new visuals (that most likely borrow from the film anyway) as tour backdrops.

FWT used Lemonade for all of the backdrops. 

this is what's blowing me. it seems counterintuitive to have the first time your visuals are seen is through shitty cell phone footage from fans at the first show. this is why i was sure the film was coming before the tour. we still have 2 weeks but idk anymore

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

If you've been a stan since the beginning, what was your most-listened to song on each album during its respective era? For me, it waa:

DIL: Speechless. I was mesmerized on first listen. My fave then and my fave now.

IASF: Video Phone (album version ofc). It's for hot girls only, sorry if you can't relate. My fave song is actually WDYLM though.

4: This is the hardest one because most songs had me in a chokehold at one point or another. But I think ultimately it was Dance For You.

-- Special mention goes to Grown Woman which got me through that damn beyhydration --

ST: No Angel. I played it a crazy number of times. I kinda regret that I stopped using the iTunes player so soon after because I always wanted to see it reach 1000 plays.

According to lastfm my top 3 streamed per album:

Spoiler

Dangerously In Love

- Me, Myself, and I

- Speechless

- The Closer I Get To You 

B’Day 

- Deja Vu

- Irreplaceable

- Freakum Dress

#that album

- Sweet Dreams

- Smash Into You

- Ave Maria

- Dance For You

- Love On Top

- Schoolin Life

BEYONCÉ

- Mine

- Partition

- Haunted

Lemonade

- 6 Inch

- Love Drought

- Sorry Demo

The Gift

- Nile

- FYWB

- Otherside 

Renaissance

- Heated

- AHAP

- Virgo’s Groove

46 minutes ago, yonsé said:

FWT used Lemonade for all of the backdrops. 

this is what's blowing me. it seems counterintuitive to have the first time your visuals are seen is through shitty cell phone footage from fans at the first show. this is why i was sure the film was coming before the tour. we still have 2 weeks but idk anymore

it was kinda 50/50 tho, half of the visuals weren’t in the film or were specifically recorded for the tour so i guess this time will be the same and if that’s the case we won’t see the entire visuals on tour and won’t know which one’s are part of film and which one’s are not 

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

it didn’t fly under our noses tho, people talked a lot about this in september/october… most people just didn’t want to believe it :rip: but it was obvious from the beginning and time proved it 

I've had the feeling for a while now that any visuals we get aren't going to be for Renaissance at all. It's probably for Act II :cm:

atp I believe there’s no music videos and they’re all just tour backdrops and interlude videos :rip:

Yeah, it might be too late for the Rennie visuals lol

I hate her :duck:

Just had to vent and get that out before I go back to simping and defending her inactivity as “part of her plan”.  :oh:

22 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

“And the Renaissance begins” 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

i don’t know if I should laugh or cry at this point lmaoooo 

She is a Master Troll tbh.

Guys it’s all a part of her plan. Why would she say that if it didn’t mean a long term rollout?

I think she’s trying to tie in the visuals with the tour experience. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

According to lastfm my top 3 streamed per album:

Reveal hidden contents

Dangerously In Love

- Me, Myself, and I

- Speechless

- The Closer I Get To You 

B’Day 

- Deja Vu

- Irreplaceable

- Freakum Dress

#that album

- Sweet Dreams

- Smash Into You

- Ave Maria

- Dance For You

- Love On Top

- Schoolin Life

BEYONCÉ

- Mine

- Partition

- Haunted

Lemonade

- 6 Inch

- Love Drought

- Sorry Demo

The Gift

- Nile

- FYWB

- Otherside 

Renaissance

- Heated

- AHAP

- Virgo’s Groove

I like this idea. Granted, my last.fm only goes back to 2019, but here are my Top 3 streamed songs per album:

DIL: 1. Me, Myself & I ; 2. Naughty Girl ; 3. Crazy in Love

B'day: 1. Check on It ; 2. Deja Vu ; 3. Green Light

IASF: 1. Sweet Dreams ; 2. Diva ; 3. Ego

4: 1. Love on Top ; 2. I Care ; 3. Countdown

S/T: 1. Jealous ; 2. Blow ; 3. Drunk in Love

Lem: 1. Hold Up ; 2. Sorry ; 3. Formation

REN: 1. CUFF IT ; 2. BREAK MY SOUL ; 3. VIRGO'S GROOVE

Everything Is Love: 1. APESHIT ; 2. NICE ; 3. HEARD ABOUT US

The Gift: 1. BLACK PARADE ; 2. ALREADY ; 3. BROWN SKIN GIRL

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

info pulled from last.fm, it only goes back to 2021 so most of my streams for the gift are not here :rip:

Spoiler

DIL

63 - Naughty Girl

59 - Baby Boy

57 - Crazy In Love

55 - Me, Myself and I

45 - Be With You

B'Day

136 - Deja Vu

118 - Get Me Bodied

92 - Upgrade U

80 - Kitty Kat

71 - Ring The Alarm

IASF

65 - Single Ladies

48 - Diva

44 - Sweet Dreams

93 - Love On Top

78 - Countdown

76 - Run The World (Girls)

70 - I Miss You

65 - I Care

ST

208 - Drunk In Love

139 - XO

130 - Partition

104 - ***Flawless

95 - Flawless Remix

Lemons

197 - Formation

172 - All Night

133 - Love Drought

102 - Don't Hurt Yourself

97 - Hold Up

141 - Before I Let Go

The Gift

78 - Find Your Way Back

54 - Already

46 - Nile

40 - My Power

37 - Mood 4 Eva

RENAISSANCE

305 - HEATED

237 - CUFF IT

231 - VIRGO'S GROOVE

223 - I'M THAT GIRL

216 - SUMMER RENAISSANCE

Edited by HausofArtpopII

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.